The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bahulu37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanglin HC

Hi Bro,

What time will be the last booking at Aiko HC?

thanks
Old 07-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
triplemae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually 10pm is the last call
but before 10.30pm still accept
Old 07-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Samster

ivanleong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Rubberband Bro, Guess you are at the right place and called at the right time. It is only right that all bros be debriefed or should i say share pointers? Well, a friend of my friend have not visited Tanglin HC for quite a while due to unpleasant experiance with the counter staff. Even though Natra is booked but he never get the service. When pressed for answer it was established that Natra did not report fof duty that day. To behave to her regular in such condescending manner is not acceptable. Henceforth, that bro patronised another HC WHICH got one malay gem with no lacking of consistent dependability.I can understand how he feels cos he also mentioned that Natra came late very often. So whats the point of booking then? I am sure some bros have similar woes with her. All bros better rethink before booking again.Cheers to all. Ivan.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mr rubberband deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro ivan! well, maybe it was just a coincidence? i don't know. but so far, with her, she's always punctual. on time i mean. think positive, maybe she was late due to her other job? got held up or something? well, i dont blame you or your friend. maybe you are looking for more than a bbj? as for me, im really happy with her service and attitude. she's very friendly and open. can talk about anything. unlike some other girls who never wanna talk and just wanna go for service! about the counter lady (boss), she can be so action sometimes. she will just hanged up the phone when you've not even done talking! but the other fat receptionist, shes ok. so far very friendly. i will still come back for natra. that's for sure! i think i'm addicted to her liao. haha. individual preference mah. no offence ah bro ivan. by the way, happy national day! cheers!!
Old 08-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
Dear Bro,

I had given out August's contact to another 5 bros. Please help to put up a FR after trying her. Many Thanks.

Regards
Vigilant42
Dear Bros,

Any more FR on August? Contact given out. Many Thanks.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mr rubberband deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well bro ivan, don't take things too seriously. think positive. she could be late due to her other job? maybe she got held up at work? so far, she's always been punctual. on time i mean. well, i think you are looking for more than a bbj. personally for me, i like her. she's a very nice girl, chatty and i can talk to her about almost anything! very open but the only bad thing is she doesn't go all the way. but still, i'm satisfied with her service so far. maybe bbj is not what you n your friend are looking for. no hard feelings ah bro, just a personal preferance lah. cheers!! and btw, happy national day!
Old 08-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Rubberband, Thanks for the comments which i accept with grace. Yes stick to her by all means and who knows Natra might open all solely for you. May your wishes come true and soon. As for us , we found another brown gem at another HC. Lastly and on the flip side it isnt so much about what services she can or can not provide but more about time management.Maybe i am old and not so good looking lah. Once again thanks and all the best bro.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Goliath_8 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thought of trying August.
can any bro give her apperance and age.
what is her damages ?
Old 11-08-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

Hi Bro Rubberband, Please read your private message . Have given you contact of a SYT cos you seem to be such a nice guy. Something for national day lah .Cheers, ivan
Old 11-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath_8 View Post
Thought of trying August.
can any bro give her apperance and age.
what is her damages ?
Bro Goliath, ample body (medium-large build), large fleshy C-cups, average height, pleasant looks but face a bit chubby, smooth and clean skin, I'm not good at assessing age, but she's definitely between 45 to 50 ... a plus point is she speaks English well and can hold a pleasant conversation.
Old 14-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3p2 View Post
Bro Goliath, ample body (medium-large build), large fleshy C-cups, average height, pleasant looks but face a bit chubby, smooth and clean skin, I'm not good at assessing age, but she's definitely between 45 to 50 ... a plus point is she speaks English well and can hold a pleasant conversation.
Dear bro,

She is awesome. Good bbbj, shiok shiok Bei zao jui. Natural Soft moan during FJ. Good massage also.

Regards
Vigilant42
Old 15-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
Robbie_williams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobbie_williams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well, Natra does provide full service...but only to selected individuals. When I first started out, she offered only HJ too...followed by Bj. Never tried her bbj and CIM though....although some bros claimed to have tried. I'm not surprised.

In the past, she will never provide sex, not for a million dollars...but last time she offered me full for $200. I wanted to do in hotel, but she refused, only wanted to do at the centre. Anyway...fast forward...met her couple weeks back...still as hot and georgeous as ever....didn't offer me sex nor bj/bbbj when i asked her. Said she is not feeling well..blah blah...could tell she was faking as usual...probably earned enough and don't really need my money....she did mentioned to me before that she didn't like doing bj for me cause I like to do a lot of "patterns" and deep throat. Her breasts...seem really more than a handfull now.

I do regret not taking up the offer in the past for the $200 shot at the HC....so, for those bros that tried her or is still being offered by her...guess she does like you. Oh yeah...she is always in need of money....so if you are willing to "lend" her money (without return of course), den probably you are in her good books.

Enjoy ur time with Natra....she will be missed if she decides to quit in future...

Sex is good,
Sex is great,
Sex is fun,
When you get laid.
Old 16-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
Dear Bros,

Any more FR on August? Contact given out. Many Thanks.
anugust avail on sunday?
Old 17-08-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
anugust avail on sunday?
Nope, August only works Mondays to Saturdays, that's what she told me.
Old 17-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

I am told that August works Tues-Thurs-Sat. thes rest of the days are not working.

So I am not sure. Tried booking her also cannot get her... ;(
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1