The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 16
Jango99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJango99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Xiao Jun, Local looking GND prc,a Gem in the making.

Tried out Xiao Jun yesterday afternoon.

Looks: 6/10 (tanned, abit rabbit teeth)
Body: 5.5/10 (bit of tummy, but some scars on body, I didn't ask why)
Boobs: C (dark nipples, poor enhancement)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (very hardworking, but lack variation in technique still CIMed though)
Frenching: yes
Painting: oh yesssss, very very wet
Fingering: yes
FJ: 7.5/10 (lots of positions, very real soft stereo)
Attitude: 9/10 (very shy, but very sincere)
GFE: 6/10 (too shy n too worried about AV)

I asked her not to operate in GL if she is so worried about AV...Thanks TS
Old 05-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
stoffel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystoffel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice FR. Thank Bro
Old 05-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
linixx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylinixx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just had my second RTF with Xiao Jun (3 sessions in a matter of 8 days)

Met her at her usual place, seems that her business isn't very good, as I was her first customer today. She has been avoiding going to KTV to work as raids there are quite frequent. Actually when I called her, she was quite worried about staying in G-land for our session and I offered to bring her out of that place, but she still decided on settling our session there. Her day appearance and clothing is more modest than those at night (however they still couldn't hide her boobs which are almost spilling out). XJ's GFE is unlike other FLs, although she doesn't really sweet talk or talk dirty, but still it makes one want to RTF her (at least that for my case)

As usual had a cigarette break before she offers to wash me up. After drying up, we were teasing each other on the bed. She offers to give me a massage first, thumbs up for that. She cathbath my groin area while using her fingers to stimulate my 'weak spot' resulting in quite a bit of pre cum, she serviced me for a good 10-15 mins (next time will want to try her BBBJ). Finally my turn, and besides going for the usual areas, I spend some time at her 'weak' spots which send her going crazy. After which entered her in missionary mode, kept in that position for about 20mins before I came. This time she was really wet but wherether she came or not I could not say, because halfway through my bonking she could still pick up a incoming call.

She went for her shower first while I catch my breath and we shared another stick before she suggested we leave. Actually wanted to have her for 2 shots even though I know my “flesh” is weak, but I still get to enjoy her company, morever some extra money she could 'earned' during the present 'dry' period (don't want to spolit 'market' by giving too much tips) . However her fear of raids took the priority and we dressed up and left. Walked her back to the hotel she stayed and went on my way.

Name: Xiao Jun
Origin: Chongqin
Face: 7.5/10, my type of MILF
Body: 7/10 (the scar on her chest was quite a turn off)
Boobs: C
BBBJ: Nil (opted for BJ)
Frenching: Not much
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $50 + $10 tips
RTF: Yes (already kenna her KC)
Old 01-08-2009, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 23
Meteor77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeteor77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tks TS for the contact given long time ago. Only just I manage to try XJ, sms her and got a reply in 3 mins. Ask me to go L18 to pick her. Arrive and text her , as she approach my car I could almost see her titties are her biggest assets. But read about some FR her that she got slaggy and scars so didn’t really have high expectation. i only wanted a good ending.

Drove to 81 and check in, XJ looks grow on you. I was checking her out in the lift and she felt unnatural that I keep paying attention to her boobs. I disturb her that it must be heavy carrying it. Inside the room there was no rush, XJ is really professional and good in svc. Ask me if want her to shower me, agree without hesitation. As she strip, indeed her body is nothing to shout about. Abit of scar here and there. But her face n svc make up for it. As she was showering me, she knew I drank and commented I might have difficulty in cumming. Right there and than, she went down to give me a BBBJ felt good but told her lets proceed to bed

XJ is not a time watcher and I guarantee she will stroke ur bro to life if you fail to stand! Throughout the session she blow more than 4x (quite paiseh so keep telling her go easy) she didn’t stop blowing for more that 20 mins. I knew I might not be able to cum thru fucking so told her to simply BBBJ till I cum. Suction is there and nice feel really hope she can go on for another 1 hr but saw that she is tired. I told her I will give her my love juice anytime. To push my luck further I ask if can CIM. She give me a slutty look and open her mouth with her eye close and I let go my 3 days worth of starch.

$60 + CD + $10 room

Tks and up me phocker

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1