The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 20
yohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: be careful of this asshole ! try to do raw de ! took out twice cd !

just happen to log in for a while and got to see this.

after reading through, i think we can never know, but these are some questions that are worth asking...

what cause our sis to post this thread? did something really happened? what really happened? did what sis said really happened, or was there something she was unhappy about that bro lesnar did not know?

why did sis said bro lesnar took out CD TWICE? the reply she gave is a bit shady... she said she stopped immediately after she knew he took out the CD, then how come still kanna strangled during doggie?

would a guy actually risk his life by doing something stupid, crazy or waiting to die liao? if he is just trying to spread HIV, bbbj or whatsoever is enough risk, or even just carry on with the rape?

sometimes, when 'love turns hatred', things can get very ugly... bro lesnar admitted to rough sex, which i think sometimes, guys under certain conditions would do weird things. he also maintained that he did not take out the CD. similarly, i would not say there isnt a possibility that he didnt do that, let's face it, it's between them, we wont know.

i know is that if you want to bring out an accusation, at least do it in a more peaceful way. as far as i see from your posts, it doesnt really look like u're traumatized, i could be wrong... someone traumatized, could not go back to business so early i guess?

as far as i can tell, it appears that u are empathizing his rough treatment which results in the 'bruises' at ur neck... than to the fact that he tried to take out the CD... which gives me a belief that u are merely unhappy with the state ur neck is in and thus resort to this method to get back at him...

but whatever is the case, all i know for certain is that lesnar is rough with u and u appear to dislike that, and for that i wish that u get over with it and make sure u protect urself in future. although there are many nice people in sbf, in this line, u must learn how to protect urself against people who might treat u in a way that u do not like.

lastly, i think bro lesnar might indeed have gone too far in terms of his treatment. i think if u actually get her permission in advance, u wouldnt land urself in such a deep shit. in certain senses, i think u deserve this, lesson learnt. imho, we guys are out to enjoy, there are bound to have FLs who can take it, u just got to ask, no need to do what u like and feel. i believe even FLs want to be pampered and respected, and that u didnt give, so u get this flaming here.

i think ultimately, this serves as a reminder to us that whatever unconventional stuffs we want to do, we ask first, or else get into deep shit again. similarly, for FLs, learn how to reject, if dont want reject, the guys wouldnt know. by coming here to post, u sort of destroy the person's life. u come out to work in this line, u wouldnt want people to destroy ur life, similarly, a genuine cheongster wouldnt want that either...

only then... you can go "yo hooo, here I go again, stupid world!"
Old 13-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
elrin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle View Post
my purpose of creating this thread is to warn other fl of this a** , and to show tat we fl are humans too. i got 2 pm from 2 sis fl in this forum, said they also been ill treated by lesnar but didnt expose him becos they was scare of them becos he threaten to call police. if u dun believe , u can dun nid reply to this thread de . sweet and simple. to conclude this thread , he is a as* who think $$ is the biggest. my last sentence. if u dun believe , u can dun nid reply!!!!!
U are just SUAY lah .... that simple ...
Old 13-06-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
firstsperm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After running through the entire thread the most appaling point is the ger asking how to get herself checked

gers in legal brothels undergo tests once every 2weeks. From your response it looks like you do not undergone regular checkup.

Shouldn't a lady selling her body know this beforehand ? that too a local ger(supposedly better educated than PRCs freelancers arriving from rural areas).

Then why pay more more for locals ???
Old 14-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Sigh.....
We should just close this thread and leave them alone to sort out things.
There are better things to do out there ! It is a great sunday for many happenings !!!
Old 26-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
18verygood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Bro keep your anger down. If you report to the police u will make things worst.
Why u ask the reason? If you report the police the FL will b expose n her family n friends will know. If she want to report to the police she would have done it, without your help. Dont make things worst!

Can't believe a coward zap me for my post. Can someone up my points? I seriously will call the police if Janelle agrees.
Old 26-07-2009, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 19
Big-bang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBig-bang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro 18verygood, it is only wise that you dun try to 'help' in Sis Janelle's matter.

After all, she definitely won't wanna get the POLICE involved! The issue is already over as she had made her point by warning others.

Btw, dun ask for pts like that. Contribute more FRs, stories and pictures for the benefit for the Bros and they're sure to reward you with pts later la!

My Dear Bros, pls leave mi yr nick when you upz mi, I wanna return da favour mah!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1