The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2006, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hot spots in Ramkhamhaeng

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
envious?not so fast ....don know if his kid will be as 'smart' as u .
If his kid stays in bangkok,study in bangkok and works in bangkok,naturally[ he will be better than me in sianing the girls].Even the not so goodlooking khon thais puchais[not rich],have good looking girlfriends.

If he moves over to singapore,study in spore,do NS and find work in spore,[provided his father insists the best for him],if not he is no difference lah.Since his father is busy working and will not have time to educate him,tendency to stray is likely for most khon thais.

Old 11-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun|ch|
Since his father is busy working and will not have time to educate him,tendency to stray is likely for most khon thais.
This i agree.*raise both hands* We have a living example here don we? It is very important than a father spends quality time to educate his son rather than being an ''unfaithful father''......if not his son may jolly well turn out to be an investment pro and proudly announce his achievements in a pulic forum. It is good to have at least 2 children too if not the only son may think of inheriting his father's assest in 10 years time.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

Quote:
If his kid stays in bangkok,study in bangkok and works in bangkok,naturally[ he will be better than me in sianing the girls].Even the not so goodlooking khon thais puchais[not rich],have good looking girlfriends.

If he moves over to singapore,study in spore,do NS and find work in spore,[provided his father insists the best for him],if not he is no difference lah.Since his father is busy working and will not have time to educate him,tendency to stray is likely for most khon thais.
I'm surprised that you can stoop so low to put my family into the picture as well. Nevermind since you are the straying kid of your father, I can understand why which there's no basic family manner taught to you before.
Old 11-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 23
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear Bros, I have been watching this thread, hoping to find more tips on hotspots in RKH. It's pity that it has now turned into a mug-slinging thread.

Lets not bicker over this and that. I need all your BKK expertise to make my forthcoming RKH trip a rewarding one.

What about a truce for the time being ?

Thanks.

North POle
Old 11-03-2006, 02:09 PM
bangkoktonight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
I post means i invade meh?Then u also post quite a lot of non constructive posts here and there,laughing at people..like that considered what?

Sometimes i am free,i will reply...sometimes will not lah...
do you know you are the top "poster" in this thread and none of your posts are relevant.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Lets not bicker over this and that. I need all your BKK expertise to make my forthcoming RKH trip a rewarding one.
What about a truce for the time being ?
Thanks.
North POle
Hi there... I think u already got all the info from Bangkok Master the other time.... untill some smartass came in to make some kiam gan remarks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
You can try RAMKAMHAENG SOI 65(Soi Mahathai)where the FBT building is situated on start of the soi, it's connected to LADPHRAO SOI 126. It's a very long soi and you will be surprised that the middle of the soi got lotsa of small pubs and clubs which are frequent by the universities students. There are also thai eatries and bbq resturants available for food. If you can converse in thai, I'm sure you could poach any thais syts. There's also an underground disco but I had not been there before it's located the backlane of an internet shop which the glass panel were orange, I dun know the name, I had wanted to go the last time around but my mates were afraid of trouble.
I forgot the soi no(Soi Teplila) beside Teplila Temple. inside there's a number of resturants which served good food. It's near a hotel named TOWN in TOWN.
ABAC is in RAMKAMHAENG SOI 24, if you want to poach uni babes this is possibly the best soi to spot them. Inside there's also a small nite bazaar available until 10pm on weekends beside Interplace Hotel which cost you 500baht a nite. If you're a supper man, try their delicious Char Siew Won Tan noodles or rice on the other side of the soi where they are the only stall selling till 3 to 4am in the morning.
Along the side of the sois are internet shops which cost u 15baht an hour to serve and also plenty of street food available at cheap prices.
If you're into gayrism too then you must head to E-MALE the Ramkamhaeng gay pub which is extremely popular...keke
The main Ramkamhaeng road has got The Mall and Big C shopping centre at soi 5 and soi 21 respectively. And Major Cineplex is at soi 11, along the road has plenty of shops which you can almost find anything at local price. It's a long road which has 100 over sois which will lead to Nawamin Rd and also off The Mall Bangkapi where there's the TAWANA market is a smaller version of CHATUCHAK market.
3 cheers to Bangkok Master... or now aka Ramkamhaeng Master... hahaha
My own personal knowledge is that Ramkamhaeng is near to Rama 9 Road, and it can conveniently leads to Pattanakarn and RCA or even Petchaburi Road..... so if u're bored with Ramkamhaeng, u still can go RCA, or the MPs in Petchaburi road within half hour.... without the traffic jam of cos.
cheers
Old 04-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ani updates???
Old 05-05-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

U got any updates on Jun?
Old 05-05-2009, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post