The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 12-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahboonkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
yes thanks, just want to know the market rate in shanghai and they go to your hotel room right? or they can book some studio?? thanks again.
I paid 1k RMB the last time for a session in the hotel room. I don't know if there's any studio around so didn't try. But I still prefer La Siora... hmmm, maybe because they are Jap.
Old 13-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboonkia View Post
I paid 1k RMB the last time for a session in the hotel room. I don't know if there's any studio around so didn't try. But I still prefer La Siora... hmmm, maybe because they are Jap.
about that hotel in shinjuku, it maybe a normal hotel, but it is a business hotel. japanese business hotel, meaning the room will be very very small, the gap between bed and wall probably not enough.

1k rmb is a bit high in prc, i guess they rip off foreigner, what is their skill level?

La Siora mistress are well train, they can get magazine, video, all legal to horn their skill, and also they have workshop and sm party to exchange skill.

while mistress in china have less opportunity to improve.

i hope yen will go down soon, goddamn it. why is it so high.
Old 14-03-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

ahboonkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For PRC, I think the 1k is absolutely worth it. She is very pretty and young, and skills i will consider 8/10. But mabe because my expectation is not too high. Sunlite Shinjuku may be a small hotel, u actually can try those love hotel around that area. I the one I had my session cost 4k yen. big enuff for SM.
Happy weekend guys!
Old 16-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

dunkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, but I have been reading your posts for a while. I am not entirely new to BDSM though. I did have a session with Midory/Amberly a year ago. It was nice, but it was not very heavy.

I love foot fetish and am also looking out for a heavier session... would you bros recommend that I try Mistress Nurie or Mistress Aria. Who would be the choice for a good foot fetish session and which of them can push the limits?

Also, I have been reading bro ydgduo's posts and he has been really rating La Siora very high. Do they offer a much heavier session than Nurie or Aria?

Any advice will by useful.
Thanks in Advance!
Old 16-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, but I have been reading your posts for a while. I am not entirely new to BDSM though. I did have a session with Midory/Amberly a year ago. It was nice, but it was not very heavy.

I love foot fetish and am also looking out for a heavier session... would you bros recommend that I try Mistress Nurie or Mistress Aria. Who would be the choice for a good foot fetish session and which of them can push the limits?

Also, I have been reading bro ydgduo's posts and he has been really rating La Siora very high. Do they offer a much heavier session than Nurie or Aria?

Thanks in Advance!
Old 16-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

Hi All,

Thanks in Advance!
Old 24-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys!

Anyone visited mistress bella and wans to give an FR?
Old 26-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

yes indeed, la siora can be very heavy. but that when they have a studio, now with love hotel, you do not have the space and equipment. But if you pay for the taxi, they can bring you to SM hotel, if you ask for very heavy sessions with those more experience mistress in La Siora, it can be too much pain.

Newface probably play on safe side.

the price is very high and you have to pay for air tickets and hotels. Really burn a large hole in the pant.
Old 27-03-2009, 02:08 AM
Samster (M)

I agree La Siora looks much better to me. They seem to know their business. Yes, it will be one very expensive trip. I wonder how I am gonna do it, but i will for sure.

I wonder how heavy Aria could get. There are so few mistresses in Asia. You can count them on your fingers. Isn't this region ever gonna improve?

On the other hand, europe and us seem to have so many mistresses.
Old 27-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkin View Post
I agree La Siora looks much better to me. They seem to know their business. Yes, it will be one very expensive trip. I wonder how I am gonna do it, but i will for sure.

I wonder how heavy Aria could get. There are so few mistresses in Asia. You can count them on your fingers. Isn't this region ever gonna improve?

On the other hand, europe and us seem to have so many mistresses.
you can also try SWEET-DEVIL and VENUS - mistress rinko, both also cather for english speaker, but if you speak japanese, then there is much more.
Old 31-03-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Ronit4u is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Guys...

I am going to Thailand for 3 days. Need some advice regarding the bdsm scene there... I am a submissive and need to find a mistress. Any recommendations pls?

Cheers
Old 31-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
TBogard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTBogard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bros, anybody interested in a PRC providing fetish service?
she's quite open to ideas provided she is not the submissive role.

those interested PM me, and i will provide the link to her contacts.

Disclaimer: i not OKT, just feels that the fetish scene locally is really very small, and hope that bros can have more avenue for fetishes
Old 01-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Hardtobeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Anyone visited mistress bella and wans to give an FR?
FR for Mistresses Bella and Femina from two weeks ago as requested (sorry for the delay!!):

Double Dom Session - 2 hours - Damage $420. Great "suitcase" session (never the same as "Dungeon"). Not as experienced as M. Nurie, but made up for it with enthusiasm and the "double" part. Compared to their pictures on the Website they were a bit younger (and prettier) I thought. They started out telling me about "safe word", which I acknowledged, but then promptly stuffed a gag in my mouth !! Made for an exciting start. M. Femina was more of the rope master, and began with some VERY tight bondage - hogtie to start. Flipped onto my back and forced to wriggle around to their feet. M.Bella seemed to be more leading the action, but both were engaged on me the whole time. M.Femina liked working on my nipples, while M.Bella liked the CBT much more. Very tight bondage down there too - using some rubber bands, clips, and clothespegs. Several times one would be sitting on my face (more of smothering type - till I begged for breath) while the other worked on my privates. At one time my balls were tied so they stood up straight (still on my back). M.Bella stood between my legs (M.Femina on my face) and M.Bella started (lightly at first) kicking my balls back and forth - sort of like an upside down punching bag that bounces back and forth. She increased the intensity to about as much as I could stand before going on to something else. They swapped positions and M.Femina tried to make it up to Mr. Happy with a great tit rub, but could not see much due to M.Bella smothering my face. Double (!!) golden showers for desert.
Overall pain level was more than noticable (just as I asked for), but not over the top.
So again, great suitcase session for me, and I'll be back.

As always, be specific with what you want, and give feedback during your session if you are not getting enough, too much, etc. Nobody is a mind-reader out there !!

Enjoy !!! HTB
Old 04-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
TBogard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTBogard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seems like fetish providers are on the rise recently. Just happened to spot another PRC providing this service.

Check out the link below:

http://sbfsg.agency/welcome...e-fun-pic.html
Old 06-04-2009, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronit4u View Post
Hi Guys...

I am going to Thailand for 3 days. Need some advice regarding the bdsm scene there... I am a submissive and need to find a mistress. Any recommendations pls?

Cheers
Mistress BDSM in Thailand : Femdom in Bangkok and Thailand - asia-bdsm.com
BDSM/Fetish Thailand

i think first thing, look through the site and check out which mistress do you find interesting. check out the price. 3 days mean you have to make arrangement well in advance. It is not La Siora or NYC sm house, where you can call up and get a booking in short time. So plan ahead, look through the site and tell us which is your favourite mistress. Email or check their website for the cost, which is HIGH. SM cost is high around the world. Skill level should be higher in establish SM house with dungeon than those hotel outcall. Skill play a huge part in SM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1