The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cum on face or Cum inside pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda View Post
This is quite subjective.

For me,

If its with someone I love, I love CIP cos it gives yo the stong love feeling. Plus CIP liao then kiss and hug her like she is the world to you.. That is one feeling that is truly priceless. I used to have this ex gf whom I truly love. I would CIP without telling her. Upon cumming in her, she would 'sai nai' and say 'Dear, you ahott in to me ah, ai yah. What if I get pregnant' then like very scared.. And what I did is to hug her tight with my bro still in her and say "I love you. And I am prepared to marry you if you are.'. And she would hug me back tighter with that very girlish feeling.

If its with FB, I would sometimes CIP for fun during her 'safe' period only. But usually, its either COS, COB or CIM.
Fully agreed. When i first time loaded inside my lover, leave my penis inside her and kiss her, she tell me she dun know make love can be so nice, last time her ex-husband fxxk her liao just go wash head and sleep.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spytheman View Post
I got video with her ... she is the best wife i got !!!
U mean u have more than one wife??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
This is super true. I tried to pull out my didi n cum on the face.. but halfway before my didi reach the face.. some of the cum drip out liao..really salute those Av ppl la...
Last time I used to dread the Lady on top position because we used to cum together.....inside her! Even when she received the warning, she will still keep riding until she reached her own orgasm. Wasted so much on morning after pill.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

keep riding? envy u man!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by technofreak View Post
Yes...Applied in my gf's anus n on my small head. But still LJ pain leh...So neva tried again le...

Cheers,
Techno
Wow, Techno din know U also like anus......

My past experience with my gf, everytime when I was about to cum, she will "BEG" me to cum into her mouth.....and keep sucking until dry up....(",)

She is a "SPERMS" Lover, until now still cant forget her....kekekeke

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 12-11-2007, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Wow, Techno din know U also like anus......

My past experience with my gf, everytime when I was about to cum, she will "BEG" me to cum into her mouth.....and keep sucking until dry up....(",)

She is a "SPERMS" Lover, until now still cant forget her....kekekeke
The Dark Side? hehe Bro Techno CIA is one heck of a feeling bro, yes KY must be used so that u do not get the pain on your foreskin.

Done correctly, ass bonking is really an outa the world experience.

Till today still cannot find another lady who can enjoy ass bonking like my ex-thai wife..haiz

Wa bro VK how come u get all the bery nice char bor who loves CIM ha? u lucky man lah. kekeke

Cheers

Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 12-11-2007, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sometime he the guy did not aim well and thats it for us, you guys will not understand how hard it is to clean up.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sometime when the guy did not aim well and thats it for us, you guys will not understand how hard it is to clean up.

Last edited by some_; 12-11-2007 at 01:27 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 20
Furyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda View Post
This is quite subjective.

For me,

If its with someone I love, I love CIP cos it gives yo the stong love feeling. Plus CIP liao then kiss and hug her like she is the world to you.. That is one feeling that is truly priceless. I used to have this ex gf whom I truly love. I would CIP without telling her. Upon cumming in her, she would 'sai nai' and say 'Dear, you ahott in to me ah, ai yah. What if I get pregnant' then like very scared.. And what I did is to hug her tight with my bro still in her and say "I love you. And I am prepared to marry you if you are.'. And she would hug me back tighter with that very girlish feeling.

If its with FB, I would sometimes CIP for fun during her 'safe' period only. But usually, its either COS, COB or CIM.
i agree bro the feeling of CIP is priceless

Bro who i haven up do pm me

Member Of SBF Pictures Thread Tiko Club No.20
Old 12-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 21
xfishkerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I never ever CIP before in my life, only CIF once. Sian. What is the feeling of CIP. I duno how to count safe period leh. sigh. afterall all also not safe sometiems -_-. Tio means married. Want to try CIP soooo much!
Old 12-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
apacag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

License to cum, everywhere

For everything else, there's .............

CIP priceless................

It's the connection and feelings that determines the closeness

CIP underlies the relationship.........................., not just because you want to CIP......................
Old 13-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Samster

Furyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfishkerx View Post
I never ever CIP before in my life, only CIF once. Sian. What is the feeling of CIP. I duno how to count safe period leh. sigh. afterall all also not safe sometiems -_-. Tio means married. Want to try CIP soooo much!
bro your gf should know when is the safe period normally before her period comes and after provided her period is regular

Old 13-11-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 20
ffff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Come on face more safe...
Old 13-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

My experiences tell me the following:

If your girl has a regular period says 28 days cycle. For normal girl the ovulation period will be 14 days before the next cycle start. The egg will only last for one day and it will die, so during that period you should not CIP else be ready to be a father. And remember your off spring will last about 2 to 3 day depending on individual.

With right condition together with the above info you can pre determine whether you want a boy or girl.

Cheer!
Old 13-11-2007, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shchen View Post
My experiences tell me the following:

If your girl has a regular period says 28 days cycle. For normal girl the ovulation period will be 14 days before the next cycle start. The egg will only last for one day and it will die, so during that period you should not CIP else be ready to be a father. And remember your off spring will last about 2 to 3 day depending on individual.

With right condition together with the above info you can pre determine whether you want a boy or girl.

Cheer!
you are right bro.again this method effective if your gal period is regular.so bro out there do take note

Old 13-11-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
nycaloth66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ummm its actually very difficult to calculate a woman's safe period hor her period must be very stable and regular. If you guys wanna use this as a birth control method, must go see gynae who can help by teaching you how to plot her safe periods based on body temperature, her vaginal secretions etc...even then not very safe hor cos every guy's semen can survive within a woman's body for varying lengths of time..so CIP during safe period might seem "safe"..but if sperm survive within her body, they can still impregnate her once her "safe" period is over.

So if avoiding pregnancies is your primary objective then cannot CIP
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1