The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, chunz, d9lei, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 15-10-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
syokok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

any recommendations for the first timer. only want HJ and BBBJ if can .prefer chinese look and young girl thankyou cheong
Old 15-10-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

Nick1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongMeta View Post
Hi, mind to share contact?
Mind to share contact bro
Old 15-10-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

syokok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello everyone any recommendations for the first timer. only want HJ and BBBJ if can .prefer chinese look and young girl thankyou cheong
Old Yesterday, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Bryansg is Cool - loads of Potential

How much do you all tips the ml or the person who serve you?
Old Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
pussInBoots9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuanmi56 View Post
Agreed .. Of all tyl stock that i ever tried before. Joy is the best
Bro, if Joy compare Mind, who GFE more high?
Old Today, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Oncall36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros in this page, want to share some info. I found out most of bros in forum doesnt reccomend Michat. Yes Michat does have alot scammer and if u use it most of time u will encounter them but not all are scammer. Im posting particulary for KK area only, not beyond. As i use Michat alot and Im local here so wound like share some tips for all.

1) Decide what u want?
wether u want MP with service or directly u want FL encounter skipping massage all that.
Safe to say all Michat acc with MP name is real, they are happy to assist u and make booking for u. Telling u which no. available, their photos, price, extra service all that. Safest to get cheong if u ask me but cons is u have to pay that RM70-80 depends on MP for a 1h full body massage. More expensive if 90min and so on.
But if u want to skip all the massage and safe Rm70 on MP then u will have to go for so called "freelance" FL.

2) Places/area to go and avoid
In KK already very well known, Kg Air, Asia City, Bandaran - port for TG, so my opening msg is always "KK which area?" if they reply these area mentioned automatically blocked/ghost unless youre into TG then its your preferences la ya.
Api2 - mostly ladies, but u do occasionally encounter TG there but rarely..
otherwise, Inanam,putatan safest to get lady.

3) Always ask for selfie photos and service they provide
i will ask for selfie photo as initial screening for female or otherwise, but still dont fully thrust them. If they confident to send u, then likely they are female. If they not willing, ghost/blocked them - 99% TG
I will also ask them "Do you do BJ?" - testing only, u know why? All the lady i been thru all of them said dont like BJ. Who like them? TG la because they dont want u go down there as much as possible. If they said yes to BJ u will have to becareful, still can be lady but maybe a desperate one.

4) Ask price
For KK area u will get 250 as starting price, but can nego till 200
Lady who really do BJ will qoute u same or even higher than 250. TG will quote u cheaper so please be aware.Then some days u just want batin its - 100 to 150.
After agreeing on price and go to location, always be vigilant not to bring too much cash, so far i never got robbed dealing with michat contacts but just becareful guys, so and get the job done everyone happy - dont forget very important next step alot of guys totally slipped their mind

5) Ask for real contact no.
In Michat alot of them have Mami-san acting as their agent, they will take cut of what money they charged u. Usually around 100-150 per job done so imagine that 250 they only left with 100-150. So if i really like the FL i will ask possible next time again charge me cheaper, and get their contact no. They will very much like that.
Once u do that, i guarantee u can get 150-200 each time, 150 is the cheapest i encounter so far for full FJ, maybe got sifus out there get lower than that do share.
Old Today, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Zuanmi56 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussInBoots9 View Post
Bro, if Joy compare Mind, who GFE more high?

Mind has more GFE. I had twice sessions with her and never getting nervous when with her. She talked more than joy and treat u more like a couple.. But if u looking for appearance-wise, go for Joy. Shes hella cute and have a pretty smile. She is not far away than Mind in terms of GFE
Old Today, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Didut90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oncall36 View Post
Hi all bros in this page, want to share some info. I found out most of bros in forum doesnt reccomend Michat. Yes Michat does have alot scammer and if u use it most of time u will encounter them but not all are scammer. Im posting particulary for KK area only, not beyond. As i use Michat alot and Im local here so wound like share some tips for all.

1) Decide what u want?
wether u want MP with service or directly u want FL encounter skipping massage all that.
Safe to say all Michat acc with MP name is real, they are happy to assist u and make booking for u. Telling u which no. available, their photos, price, extra service all that. Safest to get cheong if u ask me but cons is u have to pay that RM70-80 depends on MP for a 1h full body massage. More expensive if 90min and so on.
But if u want to skip all the massage and safe Rm70 on MP then u will have to go for so called "freelance" FL.

2) Places/area to go and avoid
In KK already very well known, Kg Air, Asia City, Bandaran - port for TG, so my opening msg is always "KK which area?" if they reply these area mentioned automatically blocked/ghost unless youre into TG then its your preferences la ya.
Api2 - mostly ladies, but u do occasionally encounter TG there but rarely..
otherwise, Inanam,putatan safest to get lady.

3) Always ask for selfie photos and service they provide
i will ask for selfie photo as initial screening for female or otherwise, but still dont fully thrust them. If they confident to send u, then likely they are female. If they not willing, ghost/blocked them - 99% TG
I will also ask them "Do you do BJ?" - testing only, u know why? All the lady i been thru all of them said dont like BJ. Who like them? TG la because they dont want u go down there as much as possible. If they said yes to BJ u will have to becareful, still can be lady but maybe a desperate one.

4) Ask price
For KK area u will get 250 as starting price, but can nego till 200
Lady who really do BJ will qoute u same or even higher than 250. TG will quote u cheaper so please be aware.Then some days u just want batin its - 100 to 150.
After agreeing on price and go to location, always be vigilant not to bring too much cash, so far i never got robbed dealing with michat contacts but just becareful guys, so and get the job done everyone happy - dont forget very important next step alot of guys totally slipped their mind

5) Ask for real contact no.
In Michat alot of them have Mami-san acting as their agent, they will take cut of what money they charged u. Usually around 100-150 per job done so imagine that 250 they only left with 100-150. So if i really like the FL i will ask possible next time again charge me cheaper, and get their contact no. They will very much like that.
Once u do that, i guarantee u can get 150-200 each time, 150 is the cheapest i encounter so far for full FJ, maybe got sifus out there get lower than that do share.
Damn Mantapz lah Boss.. this is a good guide for all of of us.. keep up the good works boss
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1