The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
chionz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchionz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Misha (VP)

Special shoutout to VP bro for accomodating my last min changes. Just came back to the little red dot recently and VP bro surprised me with his new rosters. Albeit I bonked over 7 times in the last one week, of which 3 times was in the last 2 days, I thought I should have my first bonk in SG with VP bro. Saw misha’s photo and decided to gave her a try. And also because I dont think I bonked any VP FL starting with letter “M”

She opened the door with wearing a grey mask, raising my curiosity for what is hidden beneath the mask. As we walked towards the lift, she revealed her looks while smiling cheekily. I would say she looks more on the cuter side. Into the room, she showered me with her black night gown on, but no actions in the shower. Back into the dimly lighted room, she undressed herself and displayed her fully natural B(my guess) cup boobs, with light brownish areolas. She started with the usual cat bath, sucking on one of my nipples while rubbing the other. I retaliated by flicking her boobs with my left hand and rubbing her clit with my right. Skipping the unnecessary details today… we capped on and she started grinding me in CG, mixing with some short poundings. I took over and rampaged her from the bottom. Switched to missionary, side mish, anvil and doggy. However, my dick is probably desensitised and my tank is likely emptied from too much bonks. I couldnt get myself in the mood and needless to say, shoot my load (if any). My dick quickly softened while taking a short 5 seconds breather. Giving the fullest credit to Misha for still trying to continue the session. She told me to wash my dick so that she can blow it up to finish the session. While i enjoy her BBBJ, especially when she shaft my dick towards the back of her throat, i still couldn’t get myself to cum. As I was already late by over 10mins, i rather spend the remaining time talking to Misha instead of rushing myself to finish. Misha’s command of English and Chinese is not that great but we got by using translator and I learned some interesting stuff today lol. Anyway this is her first time in our little red dot and she has a day job back in Vietnam.

I think Misha is suitable for bros that prefer cute gnd girl vibes with natural boobs and very willing to please. She can also DFK, i didnt try painting today but she gave me the feeling that she is open to it.
Old Today, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Youngreckless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Isabella
Elite

I have been a frequent customer of Elite for sometime now and just noticed I haven't seen too many FRs for the stable so I wanted to highlight my session with Isabella.

I actually got to experience Isabella over a year ago and had an unforgettable session with her, RTF'd twice then, so I had to pounce on the opportunity when I saw that she had returned to our shores.

As for Isabella, let me paint the picture, she's a stunning young Spaniard with a super fit body, nice round ass and a meaty pink coochie. It's easy to tell she's a beaut from the photos but she looks ice cold in em and that's far from what you get. She's all smiles from start to finish, playful, joking around, cuddles after the deed while kissing your neck. GFE to the max.

Now the deed itself was sweaty, passionate, rolling around in different positions, knocking stuff off the table kinda vibe. There's one thing that even the legendary Viets, Russians, JAV stars don't have is that Hispanic and Latin sexual passion. Who don't like being called papi while smashing a sexy Latina doggie watching her fat ass bouncing. Leaning over while pulling her hair with one hand and wrapping your other hand around her neck. High light was most definitely the reverse cow girl, watching her bounce angrily on my cock in sheer ecstacy then changing her tempo to twerking, then grinding with reggaeton playing in the background. That's when I caught a glimpse of Isabellas pink pussy wrapped around my throbbing cock with every thrust. Every pull showed a lighter pink which got me going. Finished her off in plane Jane missionary as she gazed in my eyes with her seductive eyes, biting her lips and screaming,

Si papi si! Mas duro mas fuerte

If you like me and you find yourself clicking category 'latina' when you got some quality Me time, Def give her a try.
Old Today, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ada Jackson (Freelancer)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1004093

There have been quite a sudden large number of reviews for Ada Jackson recently, which I had planned to check out since the first review for her included such an attractive photo that I definitely could not resist. I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical when more of the reviews came in since none of them were from the usual regulars posting here (although they had high reputation and veteran SBF accounts) and also quite brief FRs. But I am glad to confirm that Ada's services and FRs that the rest have given are 100% genuine as Ada provides record breaking premium service quality I have ever experienced so far.

Last month, Jazlyn and Hazeline from VP gave gold-standard service quality in my books, and confirmed by many bros. Color me impressed as I would award Ada a very special platinum-standard service quality, I really do not say this lightly as I compare her to Hazeline both in terms of looks and in service. I am no erotica writer, but I shall do my best to elaborate further:

Looks wise: Eurasian look with sharp features. Her advertisement says that she has a magazine model face and this is completely believable, as I could easily imagine her being actress or movie star in European movie. She told me she is half-French. Usually I only date Asians, but I liked her black hair so that was good enough for me. Beautiful fair skin and soft natural boobs, as seen from the photos.

Of special mention is the fact that is independent FL and did not have to collect deposit, confident enough that you would not reject upon seeing her stunning beauty, a true power move that really earns my respect.

Services experienced:
The experience starts even before entering the hotel room as she held my hand and talked to me as we made our way to her room. Once inside the hotel room, she started kissing me, my cheeks, nibbled my ear, ferociously, even before taking out my wallet! She continued by sensually holding me and grinding me while we were both clothed, and helped me to take off my shirt. At this point I thought it would be good manners to pay her before we got to taking off my pants, so I did. Then she groped my groin while still kissing me and we undressed and proceeded to the shower.

Even during the shower, the action continued as we continued kissing and feeling each others bodies, and I ensured a good feel of her soft boobs and butt. I think she got herself a premium room, as her shower facilities, soap quality, and room size were bigger than usual, so that was also a plus. I also enjoyed grinding my dick in between her thighs during the shower.

After that, we proceeded to the bed where she immediately initiated DFK. Emphasis on the "D" of DFK as her tongue could go into my mouth really deep. Apparently this would come in handy later as you will see. We spent a good moment kissing each other and cuddling before she proceeded to lick my nipples and then BBBJ.

As I would learn, this was no ordinary BBBJ as she proceeded to immediately consume my entire shaft with glorious deep throat suction. Then, she proceeded to skillfully use her tongue to lick my dick to give it a sensual massage.

Then she did it to my balls.

Then she did it to my asshole.

Color me surprised as she went all-in into rimming my asshole with her two petite hands grabbing my thighs in somewhat of a light massage. This was a first for me, and I definitely liked it. But after that I didn't let her french me anymore, lol.

This sensual lower-body massage went on for a while before she resumed her expert BBBJ, at which point I was thinking whether it would be time for the FJ - but considering how good she is with her mouth, and that I just had leg day yesterday, I decided to let her continue servicing me for the rest of the session. To ensure further stimulation, she would massage my balls and my prostate (I have no idea what a prostate is) with her hands and tongue while using her tongue and mouth suction to pleasure my dick in various different "rhythm modes". At this point, words are starting to fail to describe this, so let's just say this nirvana continued for quite a while until I eventually shot into her mouth, which she gracefully swallowed all.

I am very glad that I have been able to enjoy most of the session as the alarm rang only around 5 minutes later. During this time, we cuddled on the bed, my head and face in her soft boobs, as she gave me a light acupressure massage.

After the session, I was pleased to qualify for 5-10 extra bonus minutes of hugs and kisses, in both states of unclothed and clothed. Of course, all good things must come to an end, as it would be too rude to overstay for too long as well - after a few more hugs and kisses, I left the hotel room as she sweetly waved goodbye.

--

Ada is only staying in Singapore for a few more days, it would be best advised to catch her soon before she leaves. After the session, she shared that she only takes in limited appointments per day, so that she would not be tired out and able to provide the best services to her customers. Truly, such professional ethics and customer care is commendable. I really hope this review gives her the recognition she deserves.
Old Today, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. Upped you. Presume $700 is the base price and $850 is due to various add-ons?

Looking forward to your FR
Hi bro, please refer to above post. Strongly recommend.
Old Today, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 2
Trafalgar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrafalgar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbanbong View Post
FR for Ada Jackson (Freelancer)
Great FR bro, now I'm tempted too. 👍 Contemplating between Ada Jackson and Milena from ahulinet.

Damn you're really balling out of control. Definitely on a different level to us here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1