The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3154 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old Today, 09:57 AM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old Today, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 6
playerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of light

Back with a fresh report from this morning after visiting Master JJ for a therapy session. I think all the regulars are queuing up for a session given her long absence.

My body wasn't doing well recently with a recent bout of food poisoning and daily life stress causing my body to feel lethargic and unable to rest well at night. Mental task required 2x the amount of concentration and focus which is draining.

As usual I always opt for having my pulse read before the session. Body is weak according to Master due to my recent sickness and indirectly affecting my little bro.

At this stage, I'm placing more importance on having my body condition treated rather than focusing on my dick.

Master started the session by opening up the "qi" points at the back of my head and back. I'm not exaggerating when I said that I can feel immediate relief on my head while being "hammered". Master focused on my back to also release the toxins out from my body.

Post session and my body feels lighter (especially my head).

Can't wait for my follow up session to get more relief for my body.

Thank you Master for your effort in treating my ailments.
Old Today, 03:50 PM
Samster (A)

Old Today, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChennaiAng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellbell View Post
Hi may I get more information
Old Today, 05:35 PM
Samster (A)

Available for Appointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockster2 View Post
Went for my 3rd session to complete the first treatment and many noticeable differences: waist slimmed down, little brother much harder and can last longer after live firing tests. It is also slightly larger than before. Overall, I feel that many blockages have been cleared and am waiting for master JJ to return before going for another cycle of treatment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldoldboyed View Post
It was few months after my first cycle of treatment with Master JJ. The effect of the treatment laster a few months, still doing well, but feeling weaker now and decided to return for a booster.

Managed to secure an appointmet with Master on her first day of return and start my next cycle of treament to gear up for my GL assignments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldoldboyed View Post
A few days after the treatment, Ejaculation comes much later than before, didi feels harder, longer and thicker.

I was told by master not to over “SEX” even I feel my body is good for it. She taught me a formular that was recommended by expert: for my age of 40 plus, take 4 x 9 = 36 and it means in 30 days I can have 6 times sex which is once every 5 days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greynick View Post
When I reached my forties, I felt my penis was soft and take very long time to ejaculate. Therefore I started to take blue pills as it is easily available. The magic pill has made me very hard even after my ejaculation. Did enjoy it for a long period and became abusive.

The punishment came when I felt my penis soft again after taking pills for 1-2 minutes. Looks like I become immune to the blue pills.

I went for many other juagen therapy but can’t have any improvement until I visited Master JJ. Stopped taking the pills anymore and feel the hardness again after 4 treatments. May need time to struggle for longer hardness.

I wrote this to share my experience with Master JJ with a compliment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1