The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 16
DaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Wow. Must be quite a journey. Are you bringing her kid over to SG too?
I will like to bring her son over but he is currently in PRC Sec 1. We will like him to come over first during his winter vacation at the end of the year to see whether he can acclimatise to the environment here in Singapore before we decide to bring him over permanently. If he prefers the familiarity in China, I guess we will have to respect his decision
Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 838 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2917 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKnight View Post
For my case, I'm marrying one soon with a kid in China
a positive outcome out of so many failed story posted. Wish you the best and everlasting.
I believe it is not easy journey to have score an ML heart and feelings. You know her best
Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM
Samster

DaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
a positive outcome out of so many failed story posted. Wish you the best and everlasting.
I believe it is not easy journey to have score an ML heart and feelings. You know her best

Gotta admit it was really tough in the beginning. When we were first exploring the prospect of being together, she openly requested me to bring her to Shoppes @ MBS to check out luxury bags and perfumes

To be frank, I was damn shocked and pissed as I was wondering she would be no different from the other MLs since they were materialistic and gold digging... until she made the comment that she would rely on building up her savings to buy it, even though she did express that women in China would also be pampered by their boyfriends with luxury goods
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Gotta admit it was really tough in the beginning. When we were first exploring the prospect of being together, she openly requested me to bring her to Shoppes @ MBS to check out luxury bags and perfumes

To be frank, I was damn shocked and pissed as I was wondering she would be no different from the other MLs since they were materialistic and gold digging... until she made the comment that she would rely on building up her savings to buy it, even though she did express that women in China would also be pampered by their boyfriends with luxury goods
Don’t fall for her trap. Pampered by their bf? Most of them have experience cheated financially by their bf before.
Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aim for the ones working in clean joints.

So does she work in a clean joint?

I think many of us will be caught between wishing you well and listing all the potential issues (because we care for you). You are an adult so I guess you have thought about it carefully. How old are you?
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3330 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WaSai, marry the mother get a free kid ..

Very worth it la, buy one get one free, tio bo? ..

Of coz in sbf we can say anything we like la, marry or not marry, clean or not clean, kid or no kid, who knows? ..
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
So does she work in a clean joint?

I think many of us will be caught between wishing you well and listing all the potential issues (because we care for you). You are an adult so I guess you have thought about it carefully. How old are you?
I hear u bro. Apparently yes, but as we all know, even an apparently clean joint may still have the possibility of minimal special like HJ

I have been able to avoid any pitfalls such as buying luxury goods this far when she insists. Have told her that it will be my own call on as and when I decide to give her one as a surprise during special occasions, and not when she feels like having one and asking me for it

Can she is used to being quite extravagant in her spending in the past and I'm gradually getting her to learn how to manage her finances

I have also advised her that if she still has this habit of extravagant and overspending, I will let her be the one to save her own money to finance and purchase her stuff LOL
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Please do your financial budgeting. Since this thread is also meant to share info, please visit this website. It will give you a monthly estimate of the fees in MOE secondary school. Almost $2k per month for PRC students. https://www.moe.gov.sg/financial-matters/fees

As for falling in love with PRC, there is this interesting trend when girls make tiktok videos of themselves looking for a man in Singapore. Instead of FB/GF etc, they just call it partner. Many ladies are ML. The arrangement lasts till one party need to return to China. Go search 搭伙 新加坡 in tiktok. Got space between 搭伙 and 新加坡 ah. Or look for 搭房. Some PRC rent a master room with queen size bed and is now looking for someone to share the room/rent. Sibeh interesting
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Please do your financial budgeting. Since this thread is also meant to share info, please visit this website. It will give you a monthly estimate of the fees in MOE secondary school. Almost $2k per month for PRC students. https://www.moe.gov.sg/financial-matters/fees

As for falling in love with PRC, there is this interesting trend when girls make tiktok videos of themselves looking for a man in Singapore. Instead of FB/GF etc, they just call it partner. Many ladies are ML. The arrangement lasts till one party need to return to China. Go search 搭伙 新加坡 in tiktok. Got space between 搭伙 and 新加坡 ah. Or look for 搭房. Some PRC rent a master room with queen size bed and is now looking for someone to share the room/rent. Sibeh interesting

Thanks for the link. Yea I'm aware of the fees for foreign students studying in secondary and JC. To be frank, it's considered pretty reasonable already compared to studying in International Schools, which was my initial intention when I wanted to bring her son over. In order to study in a local school, he will need to clear his AEIS in Math and English and it can be quite a hassle

I have also heard about this trend where they just wanna find a 志同道合 person to share a space and/or life. My spouse to be will just want to settle down instead. As long as I manage her peeves, materialism and shortcomings well without being too overbearing, manipulative or controlling... I reckon things should proceed relatively well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1