The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 765 / Power: 3
flyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Brandy Ss

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ghlight=brandy

OKT response was fast and swift

Location- Very convenient & discreet.

Looks : Slight discount from photos but still pleasant looking with make up
Boobs : Perfect Bs soft, natural and original
Body : slim with perky butt, small,slim
BBBJ : long one and skilful use a lot of good suctions
FJ: loads of riding and totally suitable for standing doggy.
Pussy: tight and easily wet.
GFE: Lots of hugging & caressing
RTF: Will come back for sure!

Nice session.
Old Today, 11:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2758 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitonski View Post
Alice in wonderland?
Bingo!

Alamak, "Post removed" and can't edit anymore! Just so lazy now so lemme dump everything for you.

Last edited by kristie009; Today at 12:07 PM.
Old Today, 11:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Alice, GX

Read a few.good FRs on her saying how wild she is, and decided to come out of my hiatus to try her.

Looks: picked me up from the lobby, dressed like an OL, looks good fully clothed. Very pleasant looking face with some make up.

Body: very slim with bakness 2-3, fairer than normal thai tan, no tummy or baby damage.

Boobs: A to small B, au natural, not a problem for me.

Pussy: not shaved.

DFK: not offered.

Painting: offered but when I tried to finger her, she moved my hand away.

AR: not offered, contrary to the FRs I read.

BBBJ: not bad, can feel the pressure on my sick.

FJ: only tried cowgirl and mish.

Overall, quite a vanilla bonk by my standard, didn't experience any of the wild things described in previous FRs. Frankly, quite imagine she has the propensity to be wild.
Old Today, 11:46 AM
Samster

kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Alice (GX)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1000772

Early-30s pre-MILF spinster, 5 ft. 2-3". All natural body, fair skin, slim & slender built, cute & firm butt with no baby damage. No ink.

Natural A+ boobs with pointy nipples.

Catbath, French and DFK available. Okay with paint, 69 and clit play.

Skillful BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. +DT +handsfree +HJ combo +slurpy. CIM offered & accepted.

FJ. Untrimmed muff. Game for all positions.

Relaxing massage offered during break.

Speaks basic English and Japanese. Worked in KTV at Japan before.

Demure looks, slender figure and good bed skills. Polite, good attitude and can carry a decent conversation. She came to serve and delivered. I was her king for 90-mins.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at S area.

YMMV.

Download 'em videos here. Who is the kind cheongster who helped her take the shower video, aah?

Think Alice is leaving soon. Unload your souvenir to her soon.

Old Today, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Honest FR for Alice Galaxy on 13 Sep 2024

I have a dinner appointment at 7pm and have 2 hours to kill. Intrigued by few FR for Alice so went ahead to book 2s.

Operator smooth booking and clear instructions

Location - B area, ample parking

Looks - Classy beautiful type, like secret mistress, I was pleasantly surprised at 1st look

Body - thin small frame, not for boobs lovers, we are talking about her time here, and she was amazed at SG guys stamina and performance for 2s within 90min, her pussy damn sore from all that heavy bonking... lol

Bbbj - good skills

Pussy - tight like hell, my lil brother is almost as thick as her hand wrist, she initiated I bonk her instead of her on top... she scared of my ananconda... lol

FJ - passionate moans and expression of pleasure, she enjoys sex much, I take a long time to cum but she no black face, finally CIP in rubber, she let out a high sexy moan feeling my lil brother at its hardest and thickest state...

Verdict - good for RTF if you like classy beautiful GFE mistress type of lady instead of usual PSE type
Old Today, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post

The photos shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.

Damn! The new Spicy Sticky BBQ Angus from McDonald’s looks oh so damn good too!

Aiyoo! phi tam-mai sensitive mak lei. mai mee LIVE BODYSHOT PHOTO, mai mee BOOK naa.

Last edited by kristie009; Today at 12:10 PM.
Old Today, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
thomas456 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthomas456 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guitar fr Pink Lady
Highlights: horny gnd girl, pumping while grabbing those tits are my thing
Looks: 8.5/10 looks like minah beauty
Body: 8.5/10 tan skin with meat at the right places
French: 8/10 allowed, a bit green but not stopping her from devouring my mouth
Bbbj: 8/10 it was good, seems hardworking, skills average
Fj: 9/10 great in doggy 👍 pussy really wet
Attitude: 9/10 polite and very hygienic which J really appreciate it
Overall: 8.5/10 👍
Old Today, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!

Laya sytlover88

Look: she is drop dead gorgeous and jaw droppingly pretty. Long hair and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Look much better than in pic

Body: petite with the right curves in the right places. Normal Thai mix skin type and hot perky hot ass.

Boobs: Natural lovers bros can go ahead and book. Nice pointer nipple sensitive cause soft moans coming from her when I zhutting.

Frenching: lot of tongue fightings and gentle nibbles on the lips. No bad breath. It was nice and passionate.

BBBJ: Skillful and she know how to do it, the way she blow and deep throat me got me me wild and extrA horny.

Pussy: Her senses all ignite with soft moans. She will auto open and spread her legs wide open for me to eat. It was delicious, smooth and cleanly shaven. I ate her like no tomorrow.

FJ: Started with doggy, then transitioned to cowgirl/lotus easily with no decline in wetness, enjoyed mutually thrusting and making out with her. Moaning was seductive and sexy and make me buay tahan and cummed.

GFE: Patient and service oriented with no attitude. Clingy with high chemistry and surely the high KC type.
Old Today, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarEasterner View Post
FR for Alice, GX
Upz you +21, keep sharing!

Old Today, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
Tigerwoods.sing is one of the Best!Tigerwoods.sing is one of the Best!Tigerwoods.sing is one of the Best!Tigerwoods.sing is one of the Best!

FR for BB from FG

First off, to me she doesn't look like the photo at all. Or maybe I'm bad at judging faces (which I am). BUT her actual looks is not bad. Above average and my type. Made up and smells good. Milf look. Boobs C but can't tell if enhanced. Firm, looks and feels real. She's sensitive, which I like. Painting, BBBJ, DFK all can. Her English is very basic but I didn't use GT at all. Good massage between shots not piano but not pro. Service is really good. Definitely worth the dmg. I like the room. Big spacious and comes with attached bathroom.
Old Today, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerwoods.sing View Post
FR for BB from FG
Upz you +21, keep sharing! Remember to take photo next time naa.

Last edited by kristie009; Today at 12:23 PM.
Old Today, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
goalpos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lust365 : Cherry

Looks: 8/10 Sweet lady with smiles
Boobs: 9/10 Big and soft about full C cupps
BBBJ: 9/10 Good paced, got some hand strokes also with good suctions
FJ: 9/10 Able to accomodate many positions with sensual moaning, really good in bed, hardworking
GFE: 9/10 Will try to initiate small talk
Service: 10/10 Tried her best to make the experience as comfortable as possible, break the ice pretty well

Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to behold

FoxyThai's Sally

Pre-milf
Similar to pics
Fit body with enhanced tits
Bak 2
Damn wet pussy, nicely trimmed
Decent massage in between
RTF: definitely when I can

Old Today, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jack576646 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KinkyThai
Beauty FR

Attitude 10/10. Very pleasant.

Body is not for boobs lover. If you skinny lover this is perfect.

Services 8/10 likely new but responds well to guidance. Missionary cowgirl doggy bbbj. Tight.

GFE baths you like gf.

Overall- OKT responsive. Location discreet with discreet parking nearby.
Old Today, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexos7243 View Post
FoxyThai's Sally
Swee!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1