The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 21
RRR9 is one of the Best!RRR9 is one of the Best!RRR9 is one of the Best!RRR9 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarusfly View Post
She will say you’re the best cause that’s what she knows you’ll want to hear. She will say that to several identified regulars. Of course she posted the photo. That photo will make that customer happy and appreciated/feeling special. You’re lucky she told you a customer gave her that cause she could always say, she bought it herself. Not being harsh here but it’s reality. Once you gone through a few cycles, you’ll realize it eventually. While there are decent WLs around, their goals are earning money within the short time limit given. Hence some of their decisions may come as mercenary to us.
Really appreciate your sharing of your experience. This is the first time I connect with any WL on Wechat and went out with them.

I guess what made me feel she was genuine is that:
- she is new in this trade and is quite simple person
- she was sad when I told her I was married, and she posted a message on Wechat that perhaps we should not meet again (but changed her mind probably cos didn't want to lose a loyal customer)
- she often kissed me after the FJ until I literally had problem breathing. She WeChat me that she really wanted to deep kiss me.
- told me a lot about her personal life, ex-bf, real name, etc.
- took many photos together when going out
- bought me a lucky charm as a gift before she left SG

But you are right. She probably had done some of these with other customers as well. In any case, somehow I'm still sad!

Last edited by RRR9; Yesterday at 04:40 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1