The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 14
chinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
Went Glory spa last week

Location : hard to find, cant find banner or signboard, asked around then finally managed to find

Renovation: very classy but abit like maze

First hall (food and wifi)
wifi connection bad
buffet doesnt look nice
eggs and milo ok

Second hall (viewing of gals parade like VIP)
Need to keep handphone in locker before coming
Gals look ( i feel better than Onespa and HV)

Rooms
Spacious
Blue neon lighting ( i dunt like)
Shower ( space ,heat and pressure ok )
Bed big and bouncy but look abit dirty
Gal service good with prepared tools for hot and cold job

Facilites
Pool (temperature normal) can view gals from pool

Sauna ( look high end but never stay long as someone was inside but the temperature set quite low)

Steam room ( did not do in)

Washroom big and spacious

rtf yes
Good FR. Will try
Any photo telegram like VIP?
Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 14
MILF_LOL has a brilliant futureMILF_LOL has a brilliant futureMILF_LOL has a brilliant futureMILF_LOL has a brilliant futureMILF_LOL has a brilliant futureMILF_LOL has a brilliant futureMILF_LOL has a brilliant futureMILF_LOL has a brilliant futureMILF_LOL has a brilliant futureMILF_LOL has a brilliant futureMILF_LOL has a brilliant future

Good day everyone,

Does the glory spa accept credit card?
Thanks for replying my doubts.

Last edited by MILF_LOL; Yesterday at 06:20 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Now the spa scene in JB is it no more local Msia ladies working? I see mostly Thai, viet, indo. Any spa still have good msian WL?
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 13
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Now the spa scene in JB is it no more local Msia ladies working? I see mostly Thai, viet, indo. Any spa still have good msian WL?
GBW is the only spa that still have all local ladies.

All the other spas are mostly staffed by foreigners now with maybe 1 or 2 locals.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILF_LOL View Post
Good day everyone,

Does the glory spa accept credit card?
Thanks for replying my doubts.
Strictly cash only.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

* Do note that entry to Glory spa is only via the carpark lift..... which is remote controlled by them...... yep the switch to the lift is in their hands so you can only go up/down if they allow you.
Good for privacy and security from MIB visits..... but a firetrap if something goes wrong. Lucky is in JB because if same model in SG...... will never pass SCDF safety inspection.
Actually there is another entrance/exit point which the staff uses.... the lift is only for customer use and to control access to the spa.

Those who have used the ON rooms at Glory spa may know the other exit door as they will have to use that door if they want to leave early before 12pm.

Fyi, Glory spa also passed safety inspection by JBMPS before allowed to open for business so no worry about being a firetrap.
And there are several camouflaged hidden doors inside the spa (I know about them because 1 of the the sub-con doing the renovations is my relative).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1