The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Masseuse who does Hegre style massage.

deleted as requested -
Old Yesterday, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3330 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huatman168 View Post
I saw a few previous feedback that the price is steep but on my 3 and subsequent visit I only pay a fraction of what she usually charge first timers, and she still give the same solid service with no exclusions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
Let's get all of this corrected.

Next she has 2 price options as has been mentioned,
For 1 blue mean no roaming just Hegre only.
For 2 blue she will also include a 'Milking style' in addition to Hegre, and allow Top roaming only, she may unhook or not is YMMV.
Seems like her tips for special dun tally in the abv reviews ..

Mayb oni one is true, one is not, tio bo? ..
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by john202 View Post
Yea COCO time punctuality is not her skill
But surely this is a fake review lol
Advertiser have to respect real bros customers
you so free to dig out my post and call it a fake review? use your brain and read my post. am i supporting her blindly?
Old Today, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
john202 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Exclamation Re: Masseuse who does Hegre style massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingme View Post
you so free to dig out my post and call it a fake review? use your brain and read my post. am i supporting her blindly?
Sorry bro lovingme, my words failed.
I just checked the post about coco and found some about bad experience like I had with her. You had a problem with her about the time and I had same (20 minutes late for her and no discount I paid little less than 200 for 5 minutes HJ!

I tried to joke about your post (fake review was of course a joke) I meant that some « bros » who are just sponsor or supporter or xxx of some ML would qualify your post as a fake like they did for me !!!!

I quoted your post like others just because I found that your experience was similar as mine and I am sure that it is true.

Just read other posts I quoted and you could find other bros with similar problem with coco. They have been threatened like me, cut points like me, accused of writing fake report like me.

I am very sorry for the misunderstanding and hope you won’t cut my very very small points lool.
Old Today, 07:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3482 / Power: 24
Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Seems like her tips for special dun tally in the abv reviews ..

Mayb oni one is true, one is not, tio bo? ..
Bro sladang..
I've confirm with her that both are available.
Default is 2 blue but if any bros want the 1 blue version need to let her know first.
Hope this clears up any confusion.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1