The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5350 / Power: 4
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by nliycn View Post
Hi bro can share ctc?
Bro you already had my previous PM sharing on moli Lisa so I really do not understand why you PM for contacts... if you really curious about MSW just drop by as you has Apple �� contact.. This is samster need understand that my situation that I do NOT share FL contacts and do not write FRs as I had to respect the forum rules.

Hope everybody understand my situation

RETIRED - do not pm me as i will not reply
I've made a conscious effort to respect the forum rule
Thank you for your understanding

Last edited by puddinghamster; Yesterday at 05:41 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shiio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Prefer another spa besides Moli, those girls there more wild and can go beyond their call of duty.
Old Today, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
david23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited j*ss* at BMC at 12am tonight (found her thru wechat nearby awhile back - pics are almost similar to irl, which is a pleasant surprised tbh), but there was a drunk dude who slept, snored damn loud, then suddenly woke up and started screaming/ shouting bad service (cos he slept throughout it all i think??) threatened to call the police, then actually called the police... it was a once in a lifetime experience listening to everything he was screaming about in the other room while j*ss* was doing her thing... - her nonchanlance kinda accentuate the whole experience though lmao

Done my deed & left before any blue folks came but there was lots of screaming and people running ... went to macs for supper and returned to see whats gg on 15 mins later.. saw 2 police car out and about at the taxi stand and 4 dudes entertaining the screaming fella.. hope the shop is fine rn

On to experience with j*ss* - not bad, superb GFE, very accomodating and patient, even though it was past midnight... and was really calm and composed throughout the chaos .... 11/10..

Last edited by david23; Today at 03:13 AM.
Old Today, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
valky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha what a memorable story!
Old Today, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha, she just make a statement on WeChat, that the drunk guy already settles, but they won’t welcome any drunk ppl next time, indeed what a memorable story
Old Today, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 833 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaodidi82 View Post
Haha, she just did make a statement on WeChat, that the drunk guy already settles, but they won’t welcome any drunk ppl next time, indeed what a memorable story
they were to nice to accept drunkard.
Old Today, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3330 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

If they dun accept drunkard, if they dun allow drunk guy to come in, if they dun serve the drunk guy, then a chaos will start right at the front door, another memorable story takes place ..
Old Today, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5350 / Power: 4
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I also DOM wor. First time I go already get very good service which she did not know I will help her post FR. She dunno who am I also as I always walk in with no appt.

Congrates for the winning! huat ah! Glad that you found a 红颜知己.
For other places, I do not know. But for KA333, after the kopishopuncle incident 2 months ago, you become quite well-known around KA333. It became more interesting as the lady boss claimed to have warned you about writing anything negative about her girls. So that is why I was SHOCKED seeing your FR on LISA.

No worries I also do not frequent there since July. I am also looking for new playground. Any lobangs?

RETIRED - do not pm me as i will not reply
I've made a conscious effort to respect the forum rule
Thank you for your understanding

Old Today, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by david23 View Post
Done my deed & left before any blue folks came but there was lots of screaming and people running ... went to macs for supper and returned to see whats gg on 15 mins later.. saw 2 police car out and about at the taxi stand and 4 dudes entertaining the screaming fella.. hope the shop is fine rn
Don't know how you managed the deed bro haha, respect
Old Today, 10:31 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120509 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
For other places, I do not know. But for KA333, after the kopishopuncle incident 2 months ago, you become quite well-known around KA333. It became more interesting as the lady boss claimed to have warned you about writing anything negative about her girls. So that is why I was SHOCKED seeing your FR on LISA.

No worries I also do not frequent there since July. I am also looking for new playground. Any lobangs?
Wah Seh..Warn wor. I dun think she dare to do that ba. I think is the reverse way ba. She is here to earn money and i doubt she dare to do anything like warning locals while she is doing illegal stuff and trying to warn some one who do not have any legal issues on own doings then her own.

Like what I say, my FR is not helping any ML/FR to get business or run down their business which have nothing to do with me. My aim is to share good findings and as well as bad landmines too. The ML/FL provided good services deserve to be complimented and other wise will be the reverse. No favoritism at all, as for those providing bad service cannot lame on customers but themself...

Anyway those are history already, let us enjoy what we have at our shore and not to blind with favors from these bosses trying to get samster to write report for them by offering free food and service from FL. I clearly tell the boss when she wechat me for help when her support account here got banned. My reply to her is, tell your workers to provide good service and in the end customer will appreciate...no need for all these useless actions which do not last at all.....

333 KA I will not go also unless really got good ML there. Wechat the new MLs there, delete after 2-3 replies from them. Dam Fucking arrogant reply from those new comers...Ask for real life pics to save my trips from super psed photo they posted....reply is u come down and see...WTF...F up reply sure F up attitude in service...must be business dam good there...

You are already in the social groups. I shared many MR there, happy bonking. Haha
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1