The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Areallyzara

Old 05-09-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vias deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL Scene in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUNGANOVA View Post
Hahaha you mentioned the name that shall not be named in Dome L. She's really rabak sia. Like fucking an old midget auntie. And my experience was about 10 years ago. Now she's still advertising that she's in her 20's. What a fucking joke.
Did not know there was such a legend, guess every dome has its story.
Last time Dome 1 got 1 bro write review the girl don't like, the girl make 1 sbf account and kpkb the bro. Keep on mass spamming the same kpkb post, the okt also don't do anything.
I only see okt that cannot control his girl, definitely cannot patronize.
Old 09-09-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 18
e_Punisher is one of the Best!e_Punisher is one of the Best!e_Punisher is one of the Best!e_Punisher is one of the Best!

Lai we should create a separate group to discuss honestly! Lol
Old 09-09-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
CR123A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are definitely groups out there that discuss the local scene lah.

But the criteria for continued membership and admission to one of the said groups, can be viewed as taxing for some individuals.
Then again, my information can be outdated, so don't PM me to ask.
Old Yesterday, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10615 / Power: 15
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_Punisher View Post
Lai we should create a separate group to discuss honestly! Lol
U lol-ing on the word 'honestly' rite?
Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 18
e_Punisher is one of the Best!e_Punisher is one of the Best!e_Punisher is one of the Best!e_Punisher is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
U lol-ing on the word 'honestly' rite?
No leh haha. I was actually quite serious, cos quite fed up with the frs here. A samster here invited me to a tel grp but ended up rejecting me cos they already had reviews for the FLs I tried. Oh well.
Old Yesterday, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
ssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTo1985 View Post
For my experience (not much) but dome 1 has high chance you will get good service, so far for me they have perform better than what i have expected

For dome 2, 3 tries, all cuiz so give up liao, didnt even bother to go in and see, can say that hc or spa can out perform them

No comment for the rest (wait till i tio toto then got money to try)
I agree with you here. Dome 1 still got a better chance of finding someone decent compared to the other domes at that price range. For me personally the ratio of finding a good one to a bad one is roughly about 4:1. The good ones have been really good but some aren’t exactly pretty but I can live with how they look. Chances of the lesser pretty ones giving you better service is also higher, and if you treat them well, you might find yourself unlocking more benefits not listed 😅
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cbkia222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss the days of TK Lover back in dome 1.. cant forget YUKA.. the chinese speaker thai that drove me nuts. I swear i saw her and her husband and kid at GMC a few years back.

First few FLs in Dome 1 were JEEP ( Thai)..

So far, FL scene now in Singapore i believe you just have to take the risk and see how it goes.

Thais are generally pretty good. But gets boring after a while. Rather take a trip to Thailand and have fun there.

Dome 2, HC and massages, I miss the days of the legit HCs ( my virgin spa was paradiz HC, michelle, haha). Dam i miss the delphi days!

but i give dome 2 credit because i actually found this massage lady, 50% discounted off picture, but her massage and tui na was fucking legit.

She cured my Sciatica in 2 sessions and then i had mis aligned nerves on my arm and she cured it in 1 session ( i couldnt even lift my arm up above my head, carried something wrongly).

I still swear by her when i go back ( She's in Joo Chiat) and she recently helped fixed my neck as well. Told her no need spcial ( but i pay her same rate cos she really deserves it)

For Dome 3, only recently ventured into the EUROs, like bros SNS and Elite, those are GEMs and ang mo meat is a nice refreshing change

Korean and Jap seem a little over priced, have yet to try the viets ( those i have bad experience)

But i guess, we still have a healthy cheonging scene here

enjoy guys!
Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10615 / Power: 15
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No leh haha. I was actually quite serious, cos quite fed up with the frs here. A samster here invited me to a tel grp but ended up rejecting me cos they already had reviews for the FLs I tried. Oh well.
Chill.. sammyboyfor already said business is business.. advertising platforms r like tat de ma..

The samster only interested in those u tried, not those u'll be trying in the future? Fuck.. i wonder if they'll invite me.. Tq for sharing anyway, bro..
Old Yesterday, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
turbinesrule deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I see they still have the same "admission criteria". Assuming it is the same group.
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Metsudone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
considering the effort our members put into contributing useful FRs on many dome 3, L and other dome girls, and the effort put into cataloguing them into a helpful resource for chiongsters, hard to justify open admission to all. But I dont completely reject ppl. The door is always open for future consideration as i mentioned to u

Want value, provide value seems only fair

Esp in this scene where many seem only interested in leeching, or just out to find trouble, its only appropriate to have a vetting process in place

Last edited by Metsudone; Yesterday at 07:18 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DSAQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Speaking for Dome 1, i think depends on where the OKT source the girl from
After bouncing around several stables, i think the best are OKTs who source them from thai sex industry (e.g. the girls work at massage palor or in pattaya) -ask the girl during chit chat. You'll get a decent fuck and the girl is at least average in looks when compared to nana or soi6 girls. Value is not as much as nana or soi6, but hey, we can't go pattaya every week

For girls who not from the industry (e.g. college student, office worker) then the experience (and looks) will vary alot. Some don't even know proper procedures, dunno how to bj, don't want to touck your cock, don't offer services like bbbj as advertised etc. Bonk also quite poor, mostly dead fish. Well, they're not experienced in the industry so don't expect much la, mostly here to make quick buck

As for reviews, take with grain of salt. And 90% of them can't speak conversational english despite what the bio/reviews say. At least now got google translate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1