The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 06:52 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ken94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTehC View Post
Bro can pm ctc please? TIA!
Bro Can share?
Old Today, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post

my go to at a beach road TCM joint for strong massage + good teasing

photo snapped discreetly in my recent visit.

before jumping to specials, professionalism is high, chatty, and strong massage.
shortly after flipping over, lightly tease ass and balls, then next moment top is off and rub whole body with her big boobs. she was rubbing my small head on her nips, couldn't take it and shoot fking hard, until shoot in my eye because of the angle

damage: $58 entrance, topped up 1b3r for HJ full top roam + zhutzhut, been RTMing for a while
Wa kaoz....
Can imagine her in JAV as the fantasy 钟点女佣, sexy colleague, stay home wife etc... 😍
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 11
Outlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
Thanks to bro el88 for sharing Anna contact

She is based in Lavender area. Regulars of that area should know the place well

Edging massage is fantastic. Doesn't come right at u straightaway. Instead, she builds up the tension slowly. Doesn't skimp on massage as well as she gave a legit good massage (She said she was trained in this discipline in Viet)

What sets her apart from other edging masseuse is her genuine massage skill, friendliness and GFE. Oh yes she allows frenching as well. Try her for yourself to find out

RTF: Definitely
Recommended Anna to a friend and posting this review on his behalf

Ok , here is my review .
Hj : 7/10
Add Hj : 1.5/5
Massage : 9/10
Customer service : 9/10
Comment :
As for my experience in visiting spas , Ana has gave me an eye opening for the services she rendered . I am impressed that shes able to rejuvenate the aches n stiff muscles in my body . As for manhood wellness , she'll know how to find that G-spot for the part that man can ever imagine . Just try it for yourself to experience the change .

Please contact Bro el88 for ctc
Old Today, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 19
Prince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

before jumping to specials, professionalism is high, chatty, and strong massage.
shortly after flipping over, lightly tease ass and balls, then next moment top is off and rub whole body with her big boobs. she was rubbing my small head on her nips, couldn't take it and shoot fking hard, until shoot in my eye because of the angle

damage: $58 entrance, topped up 1b3r for HJ full top roam + zhutzhut, been RTMing for a while
Hello, can share contact pls... thanks man.
Old Today, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can share thanks
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Aocc is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

hi bro, do you mind sharing her contact and location please?
Old Today, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3558 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
Recommended Anna to a friend and posting this review on his behalf

Ok , here is my review .
Hj : 7/10
Add Hj : 1.5/5
Massage : 9/10
Customer service : 9/10
Comment :
As for my experience in visiting spas , Ana has gave me an eye opening for the services she rendered . I am impressed that shes able to rejuvenate the aches n stiff muscles in my body . As for manhood wellness , she'll know how to find that G-spot for the part that man can ever imagine . Just try it for yourself to experience the change .

Please contact Bro el88 for ctc
Bro - For clarification purpose, U put 1.5/ 5 means its bad or typo error?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1