The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
UpsideDownx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xiao-jie-massage/

Visited 小婕 this week. Overall was an above expectation experience. She mentioned will RTC soon so for bros who still want to meet her book fast before she’s gone.

Look: 9/10 Around mid-20s, prettiest I’ve met this year. Close to the pic and video, have the kind of foxy look which is luring to me.

Body: 9/10 perfectly matched my likes. Slim, no extra meat on belly, straight legs, sexy waistlines with playful sized boobs. Might be enhanced but not a big deal to me. Perhaps not for big boobs lovers.

Massage: 7/10 Not top skilled but still put in sufficient effort to relax my muscle. Had some casual conversation through the session.

Sensual: 9/10 That’s the highlight. Started with teasing on my back for a while then I turned around, she sucked my nipples, and I sucked hers too. She didn’t upsell the pattern BJ to me, but I opted for that $200 capped pattern BJ. A bit pricey but I didn’t regret. It’s a passionate BJ, the longest I had so far. I still remember the sexy and seductive look she gave while she’s sucking me dick. At the moment I really had the urge to lay her down and drill her hard. If not b/c the cap I could have ended earlier. Took a deep breath and changed a few positions, then I asked for 69 position to release all my load and desire in her mouth.

Regret I didn't visit her earlier and I'll miss her when she's gone.
Old Today, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sololeveling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to visit Xiao Jie for the first time given the recent good reviews of her in general.

Looks: in her early 20s and very pretty with nice eyes in my opinion. Looks younger than her photos with little discount.

Body: slim and sultry, with shapely boobs.

Attitude: she is pretty chatty and the conversation kept flowing throughout the session (except during sensual). Felt like chatting with a friend and I like that comfortable feeling.

Massage: not much strength with her massage but

Sensual: she gave light kisses and licks across the body. I especially enjoyed the part where she also uses her boobs to rub against my back and legs.

Service: I chose CBJ given that I like her looks. I am quite inexperienced but I personally find it pretty arousing and released quite fast. Given that there was time left, we continued chatting while she did some light massage on my arms.

Location: Central, but best accessible by bus or car as it takes about 15 mins (slightly more) walk from the nearest MRT. Place is also quite clean.

RTM: yes, as she is 1 of the very few MLs that I enjoyed chatting with, coupled with enjoyable service.
Old Today, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sololeveling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to visit Xiao Jie for the first time given the recent good reviews of her in general.

Looks: in her early 20s and very pretty with nice eyes in my opinion. Looks younger than her photos with little discount.

Body: slim and sultry, with shapely boobs.

Attitude: she is pretty chatty and the conversation kept flowing throughout the session (except during sensual). Felt like chatting with a friend and I like that comfortable feeling.

Massage: not much strength with her massage but

Sensual: she gave light kisses and licks across the body. I especially enjoyed the part where she also uses her boobs to rub against my back and legs.

Service: I chose CBJ given that I like her looks. I am quite inexperienced but I personally find it pretty arousing and released quite fast. Given that there was time left, we continued chatting while she did some light massage on my arms.

Location: Central, but best accessible by bus or car as it takes about 15 mins (slightly more) walk from nearest MRT. Place is also quite clean.

RTM: yes, as she is 1 of the very few MLs that I enjoyed chatting with, coupled with enjoyable service.
Old Today, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

go find her on marathons LOL she run slow one

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456 View Post
Saw your MR and got reminded of MLX. She is one of the few rare ones whom I will truly miss. I was late to knowing her, just this year only, but quickly learnt why so many bros were her regulars despite her not being the most pretty, nor having the best figure, nor the most sexy, nor having the best service (cos honestly she is still considered vanilla compared to the likes of XE or Nat of yesteryears). Her friendly and sunny personality was probably what attracted me the most, more than her sensual services. Towards the end of her stint, I largely just hang out with her for meals/drinks. Like a good friend, she is a good conversationalist and listener too, and will reciprocate meals/drinks/gifts. Now that she has finally RTC (she kept saying she was going back soon since start of year), I found that I suddenly miss her and start reminiscing the times spent together, not just the sensual but more of the late night drinks and supper and pub crawl. All the best to her and though a small part of me hope that she will be back, I pray that she wonÂ’t be back in this line any more.
Old Today, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Word of caution for the bros out there

in my last mr, i mentioned xiao mili said she is going back china for mid autumn festival, so i was thinking of visiting her again before she go, and i noticed her ad in SLG changed.

picture same, number different, location different, services no more cim listed.

i didn't try to contact, but if any bros going to try better check clearly first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1