The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
Qwerty2962 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Closure for GiGi

Doing a shoutout closure for GiGi. Had my last session (I think) and did ask her to let me know if she is still gonna work before leaving in a few days time. She is going for her well deserve break before heading back. Never really did any closure for any ML before but for her, I will. Her work ethics is simply commendable. Will give her an excellent service award if I can!

I don't think any ML I have met in my entire chionging life can match her in terms of work ethics. Maybe I didn't meet any like her before. What a comfortable setting and session each time I was there, with the passion to excel and improve whenever she can.

Pre session - Tea, soups and your favourite fruits (not general fruits). She will ask a few hours prior if I wanted any soup and will start cooking so that I have a hot healthy broth when I arrive. If you book her early, she will head to the market to buy your favourite fruits in the morning.

Shower - I was super impress when she uses the same exact towel each time for me, knowing I am a little of a hygiene freak. She even told me this towel was reserved for me and was never passed to anyone else. I discovered this when I realised it look like the same towel I used each time, asked and was thus amazed any ML would actually do this. Past MLs will usually tell me to bring my own.

Massage - She uses a minimal of 3 towels per person for massage alone. Changes all the towel for every new customer. She uses a hell lot of Dettol for washing. Her massage is on point and with effort. She is very confident and very pleased with her massage skills. Always boasting in front of me, lol. Recent months she even added a heat pad where she moves it around the back while massaging other places. Then over time she also added a small round bolster for the forehead and a longer one for the legs, all in the name of making the customer relax and enjoy the process. If she has anymore time here, she will definitely go learn JG for sure.

Sensual - She has her boundaries, and has stick to her principles which I respect and also what I loved about her. Her sensual is, in truth, much better than many of the MLs I know. Even with 2 sessions per week for her entire stay, I have managed to get my rod up and hard the moment sensual start. She does it with feeling, and I can sense it and that translates to rock hard rod . Sometimes while I laid there and fell asleep while waiting for her to wash up, she did not come wake me but instead gently close the door while she goes clean up outside. Once she was prepared to sleep on the couch just so she does not disturb me. I woke, very surprised why it's all dark, quickly washed up, woke her in the couch and told her to go rest and took my leave.

Post Session - Back to the table, relax, drink some water, eat some fruits. Chit chat before leaving.

I believe there is some form of friendship established and I do not wish for her to come back into this line. But of course if she needs it, then I welcome her with both arms. Wishing her all the best and with that work ethics and sincerity I am sure she will do well.
Sorry bro to spoilt your mood…I think those soup, fruits I also tried before and not only from her…
Best thing I think her house have few towels that catered for some customers and you are not the only one,
Anyway, as long as you feel good …..
Old Today, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Any1 know if Sindy, the Vietnam ml will be back? So far dun see her ad anymore...
I don't think she has any plans to come back currently. But who knows right?

BTW, there's a new batch that seems to have maintained the happiness level. Tried Star, not
bad at all.
Old Today, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
i gave up trying liao business too good doubt it will be a good session since so busy

i self console nia.
Try advanced booking a day before. Should be able to secure a session.

I think long term-ers, especially the pretty and popular ones, usually have their days filled with work AND play. They have their working hours, and then time to hang out with friends or dates with customers. Probably have benefactors as well to cover monthly fixed expenses.

If I was a pretty and popular ML on long term stay, I'd probably do that too. Hahahah
Old Today, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty2962 View Post
Sorry bro to spoilt your mood…I think those soup, fruits I also tried before and not only from her…
Best thing I think her house have few towels that catered for some customers and you are not the only one,
Anyway, as long as you feel good …..
Why would my mood be spoilt? I didn't expect her to do this for me only. Many of the previous MRs by bros here also shared that.
Old Today, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 1
Jayhao99 is one of the Best!Jayhao99 is one of the Best!Jayhao99 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Why would my mood be spoilt? I didn't expect her to do this for me only. Many of the previous MRs by bros here also shared that.
Lol. He sound really sour grape. So insecure of himself.
Old Today, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Try advanced booking a day before. Should be able to secure a session.

I think long term-ers, especially the pretty and popular ones, usually have their days filled with work AND play. They have their working hours, and then time to hang out with friends or dates with customers. Probably have benefactors as well to cover monthly fixed expenses.

If I was a pretty and popular ML on long term stay, I'd probably do that too. Hahahah
my timing also quite ad hoc so can only morn ask then too bad for me.

ya agree, i think chen chen last time on long term pass also, not sure is WP or singer. chiong to earn and burnout go home rest instead. pressure of cost of working here including rental etc is taxing on the ML, not so much on the angpai and of course Roberts to cover the bulk of cost.
Old Today, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
DDLP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/keer-massage/

Quick review for this ml:

Looks: 5/10 (MILF and plump.)
Boobs: 12/10 (D cup wonders. Fair and big. Nipples nice to zhut.)
Personality: 9/10 (friendly chats throughout.)
Massage: 8/10 (her forte. Trained in China before. Knows where to press and release the pressure.)
Sensual: 7/10 mechanical HJ, though will vary her speed if you tell her too. Agreed for me to roam down south outside panties, clean shaven it seems. BF was heavenly, and she will encourage you to pump hard, even though she will lay some tissue to prevent your semen from hitting her face. Tried to ask for BJ but was rejected even I offered to top up. She says it is unhygienic. Requested for her to Kiap my dick using her armpit, she acceded and I shot there. She told me I am the first person to 射精 there, haha.
RTM: Maybe. Overall a nice lady, but saw her post giving birth tummy after the deed which was a turn off. This was why she covers it with her gown throughout the session, and only took it off to wash up after the session. However, if we wish to be serviced by ah Dua Liap nee, can consider her.

Last edited by DDLP; Today at 11:01 AM.
Old Today, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
DDLP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-doris/

Review for this ML:

Looks: 7.5/10. Fair skin tone and nice features.
Boobs: B Cup, nice to squeeze. Cannot zhut or tune, she says she will get wet easily.
Butt: firm. Nice to squeeze.
Massage: 7/10. Normal massage.
Sensual: Catbath was good, uses her mouth and teeth well. Will lick and suck you balls and make the choking sound. Asked for BJ but she will only lick and teeth your shaft. However, when she was cat bathing me, my dick head accidentally touched her nose, and she gave it a quick peck playfully, hehe. Doesn’t allow roaming down south. Will give fake moans during HJ, and after I ejaculated, she playfully sniffed my load and said 好腥啊!also, she will give you the slutty look when sucking your balls.
RTM: Yes. Great personality, and definitely will be better if she allows zhut and 5G roaming.
Old Today, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UncleRan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
For fans for MLX, she is leaving soon so go visit her for the last time unless she comes back.

On the other hand, anyone has recommendation for ml with good bbbj? Don't seem to have many around mow.
She is delisted? Will she be relisting? If not, able to PM me her number? I did not save her new contact
Old Today, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold

Visited Tina recently after receiving her message that she is back. FR for reference.
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/tinamassage/

Look : about 8.3~8.5 / 10. Pretty, got classy feel on this lady. Estimate pre-milf. Face is blurred out.
Body : 8.5/10 slim and tall. Esti. 1.7m. She got slimmer compared to early this year.
Boobs : 8/10. Est. C. Natural. Nice to zhut zhut and play. Her slim figure make her boobs look bigger.
Shower: both before and after the deed.
Massage: 7/10 massage before actions. Got strength but don't expect professional massage.
Attitude : 8.5/10 chatty and friendly. No HP usage.
GFE : High GFE. Engage in talk. Start touching you when you enter (for rtm). Hug you before you leave.
Sensual : 8/10 5G roaming. Boobs rub and lick every inch of body. She get wet easily.
Overall: I will give a 8.5/10. Service as per listed. Very high playability and depending on your chemistry with her. For rtm, she is more open.
Old Today, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Thanks for MR.
A very hardworking FL indeed.
Worth it? Yes especially dat Bbbj in shower.
Did I enjoy? No, kinda reminds me of those full service viet girl in JB.
Too much mouth work.

Pretty? Just ok, don’t really gum me
Tall and slim, true
A bit hunchback

She got all the correct stats but somehow don’t attract me.
Realised she is fully booked till midnight so I ended the session early.
Gave her sometime to do housekeeping, the disposables are mountain high.

I will stick to my vanillas for awhile lol.
Same sentiments once in a while maybe will still RTM though. Service is quite good i feel but ymmv.

May try xue bai next lol
Old Today, 12:34 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Quoted: 4652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Sick and tired of condo gals. So, go back to my regular spa gal for the time being.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRan View Post
She is delisted? Will she be relisting? If not, able to PM me her number? I did not save her new contact
Should be RTC
Old Today, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRan View Post
her wechat
谢谢支持已不上班
Old Today, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 23
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Sick and tired of condo gals. So, go back to my regular spa gal for the time being.
Wah. Who dis? And is pix accurate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1