The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DeanH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

It took me awhile to find a good massage place till I come across Miao Shan. I have tried out may Juagen massage but did not really reap the full benefits. To keep it short, they are hanky panky, not the real stuff.

As point of this writing, I have already finished my 6th session until I think it warrants me to leave a testimony here.

Thank you for everything.
Old 27-08-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

SinghRakesh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was blown away by the transformative power of Juagen massage! After just one session, I really felt a deep sense of healing happening.

No idea how to put in words but is just like a renewed sense of energy and vitality.

I highly recommend it to anyone seeking to regain their confidence or manhood power.
Old 27-08-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

zanthang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yanzi's Juagen massage was incredible! Her skilled touch and gentle pressure made me feel comfortable and at ease.

I highly recommend her Juagen massage to anyone seeking treatment in this area.
Old 28-08-2024, 07:10 AM
Samster (M)

JoeyCK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I go for this Juagen massage every year to keep and maintain my overall manhood performance.
Old 31-08-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Stanley08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the recommendations
Old Today, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 1
Euthorss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEuthorss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEuthorss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First appointment was being body massaged and JG massaged by Xiao Qing. During the Juagen, she knows which part of the body (the groin area) is painful when she presses even though i did not mention at all and it was surprisingly spot on. Damage of JG +120 And did the prostrate treatment + $150 . Plus the heating equipment +$20. During prostate treatment Ling Ling Jie will ask you to doggystyle and insert lube and finger in pressing inside , its damn painful and was told to get over the pain so that i can heal. AKA no pain no gain. Was told that mine is serious so need to do one more time the prostrate treatment . Thinking about it invokes fear in me as I remembered the pain of of the process. It lasted a few seconds but it feels like an eternity. However after the prostrate treatment when she press the area it does not feel as pain as before. So i decided to go again.

Second appointment i booked Xiao Qing again as she was very professional in her line of work as well as giving advices on what not to do and what to do. Giving life tips and she is a very friendly and polite person. Answering all the queries and making sure i feel comfortable in the room with her alone. Since was told that i need to do prostate treatment again, i was mind prepared and was told that it would not be as pain as the first time round. Indeed this time i could tahan abit longer but still the pain level is still there . Afterwards the pain near the groin area dissipate and only become the sour kind of pain like soreness , in which i am glad i did the treatment for.

In order to get rod harder according to XQ, if do JG maintenance every month would do the magic. Or even 2x per month is good too. But my pocket is not deep so i would probably do a 1x per month trying to see the effect as it progress further.

After the second treatment that night I used my upgraded rod to bonk my SO and to my surprise it make me last longer in bed 2x the duration and feels harder than before. It make her have a tear due to upgraded rod . Will definitely do more juagen maintenance in the future. Will try to go to every month. Can't wait to see the rod rising up in level of the greatest tier.
Old Today, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
john202 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Asking for advice and recommendations. I never been to LLJ therapy. Remember long time ago (months or years) bros talked about incidents or accidents made by LLJ cause she made fast and insecure prostate massage. For long have no comments about it and I can’t know if it was bad fakes or not reports.
Have helpful bro to explain to me about llj practice?
Thanks
Old Today, 09:40 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 16
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all

Intro to bro’s a very rare lady for massage and juagen , she is highly recommended by her RTM customer for her skillful massage . 玲玲姐 is famous while she operate in changi v massage palour a few years back , Alot of bro’s go for her superb juagen service. Juagen can help problem like early ejaculation ,prolong ejaculation and prostate theraphy, her professional massage will really relieve ur muscle tension and bodyache. Call her to engage her service now!!

Name:玲玲(LINGLING)
Looks: NA
Height:NA
Boobs: NA

Service Provided

Head/Neck/Shoulder Massage [头,颈,肩部按摩] 100% Satisfaction

Full Body Chinese Medical Oil Massage [中医经络推油法] 100% Satisfaction

Authentic Chinese Acupressure/Shiatsu Massage [正宗中式按摩和指压] 100% Satisfaction

Back Kneeling [跪背] 100% Satisfaction

Health & Body Care Therapy [肾部理疗和保健] 100% Satisfaction

Juagen[抓根] 100% Satisfaction

What She Don’t Do:

Fuck Job & Other Services Not Listed Above

Damage for Massage:

$120/One Massage Package With 1 Juagen/60 Min

$120/1次按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

Contact Ling Ling Jie: 97823801

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPaPa View Post
Prostate Care Treatment : 前列线保养 ★★★★★

This treatment will be done and perform by Ling Ling Jie The Master.

What Are the Benefits of Prostate Massage Therapy?

Prostate massage therapy
Prostate massage therapy is the practice of massaging the male prostate either for medical or therapeutic reasons. The use of prostate massage therapy is anecdotally supported for a range of conditions. These conditions include erectile dysfunction and chronic prostatitis.

BENEFITS
What are the benefits of prostate massage therapy?
Prostatic massage is thought to help clear the prostatic duct. This duct, or pipeline, runs between your prostate and the rest of your reproductive and urinary system. Massaging may produce a spontaneous secretion of fluid. This secretion may help clear this duct of any fluids. This could help eliminate any symptoms you’re experiencing.

Summary of the above statement.

1. This therapy may clear your prostatic duct.
2. Clearing excess fluid may reduce or relieve your symptoms.

CONDITIONS
What conditions can prostate massage therapy help?
Most studies that have looked at the use of prostate massage have been very small and not decisive. For that reason, some doctors may not support the use of prostate massage.

However, certain groups of men may benefit from prostate massage. Men with the following conditions may find symptomatic relief when they use prostate massage:

Painful ejaculation

Massage therapy may ease fluid blockages in your reproductive system. These kinks may cause you to experience discomfort or pain while ejaculating. Massage might eliminate them.

Erectile dysfunction

Before today’s more modern treatment options, men used massage therapy and prostate stimulation to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Some men still use it today along with other ED treatments or alone. More mainstream ED treatments include medications, pumps, and implants.

Urine flow

The prostate surrounds your urethra. As swelling and inflammation in the prostate increase, the prostate may begin to interfere with or even cut off your flow of urine. If prostate massage therapy helps eliminate some of that swelling, your urine flow may improve.

Prostatitis

Before antibiotics and more specialized treatments were available, massage therapy was the primary treatment for prostatitis. Now that doctors understand a bit more about the multitude of disorders that make up the prostatitis diagnosis, treatments have become more specialized.

What to expect during a prostate massage

During a prostate massage, the person performing the massage will insert a gloved, lubricated finger into your rectum. She’ll gently press on, or massage, the prostate for awhile. The massage might be uncomfortable for a few moments, as she is pushing in and thus you will drip out ' dirty fluid '.

More explanations will be done by Ling Ling Jie
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1