The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Where to go for juagen?

hi can someone PM baobao's ctc? i think she changed number already. thanks in adv.
Old 30-08-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moomoo41 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanji707 View Post
You mean XL in Lav*** area?
Her JG is good and its with a sensual touch.
Yeah XL massage and JG feels shiok to me.
XY at Jalan B feels more like edging but still shiok.

Now I thinking to try Soda and Kim since they are close to my house.
Old 31-08-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 7
xkyox86 is a name known to allxkyox86 is a name known to allxkyox86 is a name known to allxkyox86 is a name known to allxkyox86 is a name known to allxkyox86 is a name known to all

Hmm previous thread got removed, was looking for JG masters/gems over here. If anyone has Soda's new contact dont mind PM me? Or anyone care to share her friend's Kim contact I will be grateful as well, seeing lots of good reviews for her (also less damage so why not?!)
Old 31-08-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkyox86 View Post
Hmm previous thread got removed, was looking for JG masters/gems over here. If anyone has Soda's new contact dont mind PM me? Or anyone care to share her friend's Kim contact I will be grateful as well, seeing lots of good reviews for her (also less damage so why not?!)
u got read the other thread or not?
Kim's contact already written by the TS leh... both wechat and WA.
Old 31-08-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

xkyox86 is a name known to allxkyox86 is a name known to allxkyox86 is a name known to allxkyox86 is a name known to allxkyox86 is a name known to allxkyox86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
u got read the other thread or not?
Kim's contact already written by the TS leh... both wechat and WA.
Oh really?! I did not know that she has her own thread now....I shall go hunt for it in a bit... Thanks bro!
Old 01-09-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Wedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bro, can share the contact for Juagen.
Appreciate and thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Thank you bro 🙏 I have up-ed your points to return the favour.

Hi bro, the damage for Kim is lower than Soda at 3B1R inclusive of entrance fee.

Can consider giving Kim a try bro. I think she was not bad as a first time goer for juagen, she was accommodating to my requests and made me feel comfortable throughout the session.
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 6
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoo41 View Post
Yeah XL massage and JG feels shiok to me.
XY at Jalan B feels more like edging but still shiok.

Now I thinking to try Soda and Kim since they are close to my house.
Hi bro, can share XL ctc and damages? Thanks
Old Today, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 16
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
Anyone can share how much they can goes with Vera. Thanks
She used to strip down to her panties with her B cups fully shown. Can play much like any ml in spas. Under previous agent

But after she became independent ml, she stopped stripping.
Old Today, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
john202 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro, with few weeks delay, I would like to report about Virlin from slg. I couldn’t find reports on forum so I tried her.
Location for me very difficult to find that on the east side. didn’t want to go there in night time too scary!
But she was nice to explain to me how to go, what door to open what lift to take where to stop and so on.
Flat very special but funny. In day time. Shower in the room massage bed.
30 minutes very strong and good massage. The around and start on front side hot stones. Good to very good JG even if, for me, the effects were not really … successful (but could be me tired and not her)
She had special lotion and offer to release what I did with a very strong effect. I received in my eye ! Lol but true.
A few days later, I couldn’t see a lot of effects of the JG. usually
It is very different I don’t know why.
Experience was good not perfect but good dot will I return? Yes probably when have time.
One last : she speaks a very, very special English and as I cannot understand Mandarin communication was not easy but anyway she talked a lot a lot a lot and repeat again and again about technical points and process and Thai style and Chinese JG. but she was nice and very helpful.
Old Today, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 22
newbie1982 is one of the Best!newbie1982 is one of the Best!newbie1982 is one of the Best!
Virlin is one of the WORST JG "master".

Always promoting her India holy oil and always berating other JG providers. Talked non stop

Never forget my experience with her. Place is at an industrial area at the east side.

Lousy massage and lousy JG

Avoid at all costs

Quote:
Originally Posted by john202 View Post
Hi bro, with few weeks delay, I would like to report about Virlin from slg. I couldn’t find reports on forum so I tried her.
Location for me very difficult to find that on the east side. didn’t want to go there in night time too scary!
But she was nice to explain to me how to go, what door to open what lift to take where to stop and so on.
Flat very special but funny. In day time. Shower in the room massage bed.
30 minutes very strong and good massage. The around and start on front side hot stones. Good to very good JG even if, for me, the effects were not really … successful (but could be me tired and not her)
She had special lotion and offer to release what I did with a very strong effect. I received in my eye ! Lol but true.
A few days later, I couldn’t see a lot of effects of the JG. usually
It is very different I don’t know why.
Experience was good not perfect but good dot will I return? Yes probably when have time.
One last : she speaks a very, very special English and as I cannot understand Mandarin communication was not easy but anyway she talked a lot a lot a lot and repeat again and again about technical points and process and Thai style and Chinese JG. but she was nice and very helpful.
Old Today, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Duckquak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWite View Post
Have been to a few over the years and found one at westside. The ML has tcm knowledge and i can feel my weapon getting stronger. Have been a regular of hers for quite some time. Started with normal juagen which she explains that need to unclog the veins from leftover cum if you DIY constantly. Starting really quite pain but feels more comfortable the more sessions i have. Usually will be 30 minutes massage and 30 minutes jg w or w/o release up to you. Now no longer painful for me so i just have 1 hour juagen for the pleasure with her edging me for 15-20 minutes before letting me cum. She says edging is also a way to train your weapon to last longer so i happily oblige. I also did prostate massage with her and quite ok for me.
When i feel rich i will go to soda to be pampered. Iykyk.
Never heard anyone mention this jg ml before but slg got this virlin who advertise like super premium. I've visited her before but just not for me. Anyone tried her before?
Hi bro, can share contact westside hard to find jg! Appreciate it
Old Today, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Soda got new contact? Mind sharing
Old Today, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
Soda got new contact? Mind sharing
Sorry bro I also no luck getting Soda's new contact, not sure who to get from as well. I will leave it to fate or a kind soul to see this post and share it but not really hard on it also la haha.
Old Today, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Sorry bro I also no luck getting Soda's new contact, not sure who to get from as well. I will leave it to fate or a kind soul to see this post and share it but not really hard on it also la haha.
Ya lah have then try no have also no chiose. Previous on her old wechat got chat abit then kana block for nothing liao
Old Today, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 7
Swimnuts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwimnuts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwimnuts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
Ya lah have then try no have also no chiose. Previous on her old wechat got chat abit then kana block for nothing liao
Sorry was away for business trip. If anyone needs contact, will share

As I am not advertising for her, PM me directly.

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1