The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Heading to Seoul early Sept.

Anyone wanna go degen together?
Old 20-08-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nvzblity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaobao1 View Post

I'll be there briefly over the weekend of 9/6-9/9. Send me a PM if there's an overlap, perhaps we can checkout together.
Old 21-08-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kielaamgil View Post
Donuts, they didnt talk to me. Just follow girl instruction and pretend to sleep like you waiting for massage steady alr
i was at donuts just now, also sibeh suay got police. told to wear my robe and lie down on the bed with eyes closed. then they closed the room door and switched off the loud music. but luckily, the silence only lasted for about 10-15 minutes, after which the loud music started playing already; back to business as usual. interesting experience hahah.
Old 24-08-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Dangerdanny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss30 View Post
Hi guys, thanks to posts here and also undertable, I visited club 0ja and Yessica in Seoul a few months ago. It is an eye opener for me. Basically these are swinger clubs. You bring your partner and met other partners there.

Lots of action. In 0ja, we met one Caucasian couples and 5 Korean couples. As it was the first time for my gal, she only BJ me whilst watching other couples fucked.

In Yessica, it was hot. There was one Korean gal fucked by 3 guys. My gal was so hot that she bj like no tomorrow and rode me wild.

No pressure from other couples. In fact at Yessica, we had this couple who ate chips whilst going from one table to other table to watch.
Boss, I can’t seem to find contact info for 0ja. Do you mind pointing me in the right direction?
Old 24-08-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Dangerdanny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m struggling to find 0ja can anyone assist?
Old 28-08-2024, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 17
snowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaobao1 View Post

Hi. Where is that? Will be there during week 1 sep
Old 29-08-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster

snowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond repute

Wondering if anyone knows of other kissbang besides the one is silim level 4.
THanks
Old 31-08-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 21
Boss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdanny View Post
I’m struggling to find 0ja can anyone assist?
Those who asked for 0ja, here is the previous post:

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=49999&page=225
Old 01-09-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FreeGuy27 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi, anyone knows where to have some fun in Daejeon?
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It's kimchi time.

Been a long time since my last fr and finally venturing out of fl1 and slg.

First stop in seoul and was equidistance from both Silim K+ and gangdam and decided to check out the former instead as I was feeling adventurous.

Location: 8/10. Was skeptical of the provided information but it was really easy to spot upon exiting Silim station exit 4 as it's on the main road and most of the buildings in front are much shorter. Make a left turn once u see the eye-catching K+sign and after 4 flights of stairs, u will be greeted with:

https://i.imgur.com/vOPfqCM.jpeg

Cost: Think there was a price adjustment recently as the sign state 50k won for 25 mins instead of 30 mins. The other option was 90k but did not rmb if it was 50 or 60 mins as I took the former.

Ambience: Barebone room w/ one sofa and side table as shown:

https://i.imgur.com/65lqe4K.jpeg

Girl: 7/10. Was indeed lucky as I got a Suzy GND look a-like. Decent height (1.6m+) w/ natural C cups and spoke decent English and we had a quick chat before she quoted 50k for hj and 150k for fj. No BJ available which is a shame.

Body: 7.5/10. Height and boobs as shared and she had an ok ass as she mentioned that she just started training. Seems to check out the for the international age of 26 that she was claiming.

GFE: 7/10. Was a pretty sweet girl but since we only had 30 mins, quickly stripped her and it was like an early birthday present for me. Idk what perfume that the kr girls are using but it was very mild and sweet which really added to the poly/uni gf vibes.

Foreplay: 7/10. Unzipped her one-piece dress and was slightly disappointed by how plain her underwear were but her c-cups did not disappoint especially with light pink nipples that were begging to be sucked. Quickly attacked the 2 mountains and guide her hand to my underwear to wake my little brother while I was also teasing her pussy. Moved upwards w/ some light tonguing and quickly caps on.

FJ: 6/10. This is when things started going downhill as she motioned for me to start in missionary and while the first few strokes felt immensely satisfying as it was my first kimchi-bu, it quickly became evident that she was a dead fish and it felt like I was fucking a pretty but inanimate fuck-doll. Signaled for her to change to cowgirl but she was unwilling so boh bian, remounted her in missionary and instead of resting my weight on my arms, I slowly shifted my weight onto her and could feel her discomfort but this also resulted in her gradually tightening up as well. Couple more deep strokes in, could tell that she was starting to feel it too, with some slight moans whenever I pull back and slam it in. Grabbed and controlled both of her wrists before picking up the pace and went to town. Managed to finish a couple more strokes in since it's been a while since my last action, w/ the alarm clock sounding shortly.

Quickly rushed to clean up and it really felt like a fuck-shop when I saw her using the wetwipes to clean her boobs but since I was there relatively early (1 pm+), I believe that there weren't many customers ahead of me and the 25 mins duration is really too short hence will advise future bros to take the 90k option instead. My request to extend prior to starting the FJ was rejected as she claimed to have another reservation lined up already.

All in, a decent experience and pretty close to the premium fl1 rates if u opt for the 90k + 150k option but am more looking forward to the anma e.g. donut session later on in my trip.
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphorie View Post
It's kimchi time.

Been a long time since my last fr and finally venturing out of fl1 and slg.

First stop in seoul and was equidistance from both Silim K+ and gangdam and decided to check out the former instead as I was feeling adventurous.

Location: 8/10. Was skeptical of the provided information but it was really easy to spot upon exiting Silim station exit 4 as it's on the main road and most of the buildings in front are much shorter. Make a left turn once u see the eye-catching K+sign and after 4 flights of stairs, u will be greeted with:

https://i.imgur.com/vOPfqCM.jpeg

Cost: Think there was a price adjustment recently as the sign state 50k won for 25 mins instead of 30 mins. The other option was 90k but did not rmb if it was 50 or 60 mins as I took the former.

Ambience: Barebone room w/ one sofa and side table as shown:

https://i.imgur.com/65lqe4K.jpeg

Girl: 7/10. Was indeed lucky as I got a Suzy GND look a-like. Decent height (1.6m+) w/ natural C cups and spoke decent English and we had a quick chat before she quoted 50k for hj and 150k for fj. No BJ available which is a shame.

Body: 7.5/10. Height and boobs as shared and she had an ok ass as she mentioned that she just started training. Seems to check out the for the international age of 26 that she was claiming.

GFE: 7/10. Was a pretty sweet girl but since we only had 30 mins, quickly stripped her and it was like an early birthday present for me. Idk what perfume that the kr girls are using but it was very mild and sweet which really added to the poly/uni gf vibes.

Foreplay: 7/10. Unzipped her one-piece dress and was slightly disappointed by how plain her underwear were but her c-cups did not disappoint especially with light pink nipples that were begging to be sucked. Quickly attacked the 2 mountains and guide her hand to my underwear to wake my little brother while I was also teasing her pussy. Moved upwards w/ some light tonguing and quickly caps on.

FJ: 6/10. This is when things started going downhill as she motioned for me to start in missionary and while the first few strokes felt immensely satisfying as it was my first kimchi-bu, it quickly became evident that she was a dead fish and it felt like I was fucking a pretty but inanimate fuck-doll. Signaled for her to change to cowgirl but she was unwilling so boh bian, remounted her in missionary and instead of resting my weight on my arms, I slowly shifted my weight onto her and could feel her discomfort but this also resulted in her gradually tightening up as well. Couple more deep strokes in, could tell that she was starting to feel it too, with some slight moans whenever I pull back and slam it in. Grabbed and controlled both of her wrists before picking up the pace and went to town. Managed to finish a couple more strokes in since it's been a while since my last action, w/ the alarm clock sounding shortly.

Quickly rushed to clean up and it really felt like a fuck-shop when I saw her using the wetwipes to clean her boobs but since I was there relatively early (1 pm+), I believe that there weren't many customers ahead of me and the 25 mins duration is really too short hence will advise future bros to take the 90k option instead. My request to extend prior to starting the FJ was rejected as she claimed to have another reservation lined up already.

All in, a decent experience and pretty close to the premium fl1 rates if u opt for the 90k + 150k option but am more looking forward to the anma e.g. donut session later on in my trip.
Nice fR. Did you tell the recep your preferences of the girl? I just return from donuts and it was pretty packed today with local customers.
Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi817 View Post
Nice fR. Did you tell the recep your preferences of the girl? I just return from donuts and it was pretty packed today with local customers.
Slim, young and pretty lol but I stressed that I wanted a Korean (Hanguk-in) girl. How's the club experience or did you opt for the 1:1?
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphorie View Post
Slim, young and pretty lol but I stressed that I wanted a Korean (Hanguk-in) girl. How's the club experience or did you opt for the 1:1?
Oh i was considering to go silim tomorrow as its my last day.
I always opt for club at 290k won package.
It was good .but just nw was quite pscked. might be better if u want to go later.
Yesterday was at dao but they only offer u the 1 hr 1 shOt. Girls more snd generally not bad looking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1