The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Today, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 8
milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Simple Fr for Celine from Sunnysecort
-young, sexy and kinky with the CFM look.
-very seductive with long hair, will not reject type.
-hot sexy lips and nice feature.
-petite size with hot curvy tone figure as well as a nice ass for doggie
-natural small boob, nice and fit the body well
-pointed and nice sensitive easily arouse nipple, nice to touch, grope and suck
-fluent Frencher with DFK, auto-initiate
-vaccum cleaner type bbbi on my balls and shaft
-lot of licking and slurping effect with deep throat
-Intense strong powerful suctions, had to control else sure cum
-clean shaven and confirmed delicious with no smell
-she bent at the right angle hugging her pillow tightly and moan sterep while i doggie her.
-moan and whine with seductive expression
-the sight of my cock inside her wet tight pussy make me cummed in no time.
-Her Gfe was very welcoming like her bf she didn't see for long.

Treat her well and I'm sure she will treat all bros very good.

Gem not to be missed.

Don't miss out on this opportunity.

Thanks bro sunny
Old Today, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nightnday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Haha that's the classic method that drug dealers employ - sell the top-grade stuff to new customers and get them addicted and hooked, and you'll have a customer for life that you can then sell the inferior stuff next time.

I actually haven't tried Jolin yet. I'm a bit skeptical about how much GFE she will give to a customer that's new to her, when she already has so many regulars
Should take the dive and try, my first time with her was good. just RTF today. Still equally good
Old Today, 04:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 12
sleuth is one of the Best!sleuth is one of the Best!sleuth is one of the Best!

Met MaveBeaute. But I guess it's fine to post here?

This is my 2nd RTF.

Great knockers. Body bakness 2.5.

The highlight is her insane AR and GFE. She makes great faces as I destroy her pussy.
Old Today, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vnaeli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kloyee

Just had her today.

Kloyee has all of the most desired qualities, beautiful, attentive and a lovely personality. She was advertised as petite, which usually means a smaller-sized girl, but she is the right height (160cm) and thin. Definitely I would recommend her if you are like me who prefer slim girls.

Kloyee's most lovely features are her thin waist and long hair. Many girls are known for small waist, like Tanya (no longer active). However, a thin waist is not the same as a small waist and few girls have it.

With a girl who has a thin waist like Kloyee, you can grab hold of her waist with two hands and move her as you please, either on your laps or from behind, and controlling her whole body that way gave me immense pleasure, like using her body to rub the part of me inside her. This is a kind of experience you can rarely get. It's a magical feeling. A small waist, on the other hand, could be round and not as easy to grab hold of.
Old Today, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 17
Daiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to behold

Polly from SNS

Actual person was sexy and elegant. Long hair with thick alluring lip and the exotic look, young and beautiful. One look will definitely have the urge to bonk her.

She pose a slim, tight, sexy curvy figure and smooth skin complexion. She has a perky hot doggie ass too. Her boob was C in size with small pink raisin nipples. It fit nicely to her sexy young hot body. I had a good time touching, sucking and playing with it.

The frenching with her was slow, sensual and passionate sweet soft kissable lips, start from session to session end and i feel being rape by her tongue. It was nice and full of feelings and love.

The BBBJ was skilful. There were lot of tongue action from the balls, slow go up my shaft with lotsa fast & furious and up & down deep bobbing action with combo and teasting and playing with the turtle head.

Pussy was clean shaven with no smell. Super Responsive to licking and she seem to be enjoying the painting with loud moan. I saw the pussy juice kept oozing and it was senstivity and go inward.

After putting on my cap, I did her missionary, gently give her deep thrusts while I hearing her soft sweet moan. She was responsive. i flipped her around and I doggy her with super deep thrust till we both came.

KC level high and those very sticky type feel like bonking a lover. It will be a man fantasy to have her as your lover.

Thanks SNS

Welcome to exchange points.
Old Today, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Risa(Japanese) VP is going for 450 per shot. Any takers?
Old Today, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF for Zoe (VP)

Finally RTF Zoe after quite some time.

The gt game started right from the start. As we make our way to the room, she said long time no see and started whining how i had forgotten about her and trying other new girls loll.

Fast forward, started off with the usual SOP but i managed to unlock new depths this time heheh but YMMV. BBBJ was slow and sensual, i was caressing her body and boobs simultaneously. After some time, i reach out for the secret garden and poof, juice oozing out already?! Knew she must be enjoying it and continued my harassment

Onto the FJ, we started in mish and zoe is pretty flexible. Rest one of her legs on my shoulder and started pounding her sideways. Zoe is moaning a lot louder this time as compared to the previous contained moaning. Some time later, i lean forward for some delicious boobs slurping and DFK, Zoe reciprocated very well, furiously sticking her tongue into my mouth and we had a good tongue fight like what you see in star wars. After a long DFK, Zoe couldnt take it and surrendered to her moaning. Continued mish for some time and changed to my favourite doggy. Zoe proactively gave me her hands as i pound her hard from the back, and not too long after I watered her garden with my thick white cum (capped of coz).

As usual Zoe showered me with great GFE. We chatted until we overshot the time, luckily there wasnt another booking right after me.
Old Today, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
RTF for Zoe (VP)

Finally RTF Zoe after quite some time.

The gt game started right from the start. As we make our way to the room, she said long time no see and started whining how i had forgotten about her and trying other new girls loll.

Fast forward, started off with the usual SOP but i managed to unlock new depths this time heheh but YMMV. BBBJ was slow and sensual, i was caressing her body and boobs simultaneously. After some time, i reach out for the secret garden and poof, juice oozing out already?! Knew she must be enjoying it and continued my harassment

Onto the FJ, we started in mish and zoe is pretty flexible. Rest one of her legs on my shoulder and started pounding her sideways. Zoe is moaning a lot louder this time as compared to the previous contained moaning. Some time later, i lean forward for some delicious boobs slurping and DFK, Zoe reciprocated very well, furiously sticking her tongue into my mouth and we had a good tongue fight like what you see in star wars. After a long DFK, Zoe couldnt take it and surrendered to her moaning. Continued mish for some time and changed to my favourite doggy. Zoe proactively gave me her hands as i pound her hard from the back, and not too long after I watered her garden with my thick white cum (capped of coz).

As usual Zoe showered me with great GFE. We chatted until we overshot the time, luckily there wasnt another booking right after me.
Perhaps I should try Zoe again. Seems like she has upped her service level most probably due to more competitions.
Old Today, 10:19 PM
Samster

chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Perhaps I should try Zoe again. Seems like she has upped her service level most probably due to more competitions.
Yeah bro please do. Maybe cause school holidays also, so lesser customers hahahah but still i couldnt book her during my desired time.

She told me to list the girls i tried in VP, and as i was listing i realised how many i tried in such a short time period with the stable… holy fuck lol should really spend my trips more wisely
Old Today, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Yeah bro please do. Maybe cause school holidays also, so lesser customers hahahah but still i couldnt book her during my desired time.

She told me to list the girls i tried in VP, and as i was listing i realised how many i tried in such a short time period with the stable… holy fuck lol should really spend my trips more wisely
I cut her off last time coz second session she disallowed me to do certain action which she allowed during the first session. Then the sessions that I intend to have with her all went to other FLs, one of them being Emma. That was at least 10 to 20 sessions? I normally have high loyalty toward FL I like coz I enjoyed treating them like GF and I can really support them as long as I like them.

Still considering whether to RTF her……frankly speaking, I am willing to spend on her like what I did to Emma. 😜
Old Today, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
I cut her off last time coz second session she disallowed me to do certain action which she allowed during the first session. Then the sessions that I intend to have with her all went to other FLs, one of them being Emma. That was at least 10 to 20 sessions? I normally have high loyalty toward FL I like coz I enjoyed treating them like GF and I can really support them as long as I like them.

Still considering whether to RTF her……frankly speaking, I am willing to spend on her like what I did to Emma. 😜
Give her another try bro. The first session i kept my mouth and hands to myself cause i see from FRs that she dont like to french and stuff so it was really SOP. But this time round i asked her beforehand and did many things (no armpit licking tho), i wouldnt go into details here and set the wrong expectation as it depends on multiple factors so YMMV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1