The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 0
Malika is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMalika is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMalika is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMalika is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMalika is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Arrow Malika Arab Classic Genie Beauty - Genie GFE / Arab PSE Fantasy

"A Queen Was Created For The Chosen Kings"
I'm a genie in a bottle , you gotta rub me the right way ..
My name is Malika Francaise,
I was born in a country where sexuality and law restricted my sexual freedom [DXB]. I would have to say I am a very sexual lady with a high sexual desire
I'm available for in-calls, close to the CBD. I would be glad to be your gorgeous companion from lunch dates, or overnight dates

Physical: 34D - 23 - 36. Hourglass body/BOUNCY BOOBIES
Standing Height; 167cm
Scaling Weight 48kg
Mental: University Graduate from France
Age & Heritage : 21 year old Arab
Language : English, Classic Arabic, French

You never know what’s around the corner, so don’t save the best for last.

My photos are genuine and, if anything, you will find me in the flesh to be more alluring and attractive than my pictures suggest.

If you wanna be with me , I can make your wish come true..

I feel like I've been locked up tight for a century of lonely nights .. waiting for you to release me..
I'm your sexual genie a bottle baby, come and set me free
*wink*

BOOK now and allow me to treat you like a king you deserve to be
Whatsapp : +6583207470
Telegram : MalikaFrance

X - No Raw Penetration
X - No Video Recording

I truly enjoy spending time with you, talking, kissing deeply, touching passionately, building the connection that leads to a crescendo

[Genie GFE experience]
Deep passionate kissing, wet slow/hard suction blowjob, pussy licking, fingering, intensely satisfying sex, dirty talks, relaxing massage, smooching, kissing, clit fucking , finger fucking, soapy shower for 2, mutual 69 oral, snuggles and hugs after deed, bedroom eyes contact and moaning, Spanish with my delicious breasts, 69, cowgirl, doggy position and more position you want to try. affectionate cuddling, ecstatic protected sex, Oil massage - variety of positions and places for sex - beyond the bed, as many positions as you can bend me into..

(Arab Fantasy PS Experience)
Allow me to make your wish come true, Hard & deep passionate fuck marathons, arabic belly dance fantasy while riding you, CIM, COF, COB , DIGIT, rimming, deep french ing with tongue play, spanking on my bubble soft ass, BBBJ with deep-throat with dick slap, face-fuck, face riding, designer lingerie, cock flick and tease, spitting and gagging on your dick, light choking, sucking/licking your balls, scissoring, stimulating conversation, strip-dancing, spectacular array of sexual positions - When every drop of your manhood has exhausted itself over me, then will I be satisfied...

Extra Experience
Malika Headscarf fantasy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1