The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
James0021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 100% ML Shop Pricing On FJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxty1989 View Post
She is good
Agree.
Sasa is pretty and slim. Her service felt a bit rushed, though. Still a 7/10.
Old 31-08-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
James0021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxty1989 View Post
She is good

Agree. Sasa is pretty and slim. Her service felt a bit rushed, though. Still a 7/10.
Old Today, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 1
Euthorss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEuthorss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEuthorss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Sasa. Went in the morning and she was still sleeping, wanted to turn back and came back abit later but recep woked her up and so i proceed to get to the bed, its a curtain joint and you can hear clearly what other people is conversing. The place is where they sleep and eat and provide services . Have to open curtain and walk past other beds and recep, eating area, to get to the bathroom. Of course the amenities are not as good as other joints but for that price , its reasonable.

Once paid the entrance fee, immediately go to the bed and was given towel and slippers to go shower.
After shower, theres no massage, it's straight to action, catbath licking nips and toching family jewels / rod. Some Teasing and BBBJ . Once rod is ready, she proceeds to take the cap and put on for you and insert herself by riding cowgirl. Changed to missionary and enjoyed looking her face, when get close to her , she smells nice . Changed to doggy and oh wow feels tighter and nice ass she have . She looks like a SYT in which cannot takes your eyes off her if see her across the street. Feels abit pity that she is in that kind of condition but if only if its not in such an environment i would definitely RTF without hesitation. Can hear another bro getting his service beside my bed .

She even feels bad that she feels she din't manage to get me very happy and texted me about it . She said that at night go is better as morning not many customers either, will just wake up. At night is more happening and more feels. Suggest bros to go at the night time. I'm afraid i'm unable if not i'll definitely go at night. its 24/7 .

Looks - 10/10 Babe
Boobs - 8/10 Suckle her tits
Ass - 8/10 grab that ass during doggy
Service - 10/10 She tries to accommodate to your request, always ensuring if you are okay , or want to switch positions , anything she will do to make you a happier man out of this .
Old Today, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthorss View Post
FR for Sasa. Went in the morning and she was still sleeping, wanted to turn back and came back abit later but recep woked her up and so i proceed to get to the bed, its a curtain joint and you can hear clearly what other people is conversing. The place is where they sleep and eat and provide services . Have to open curtain and walk past other beds and recep, eating area, to get to the bathroom. Of course the amenities are not as good as other joints but for that price , its reasonable.

Once paid the entrance fee, immediately go to the bed and was given towel and slippers to go shower.
After shower, theres no massage, it's straight to action, catbath licking nips and toching family jewels / rod. Some Teasing and BBBJ . Once rod is ready, she proceeds to take the cap and put on for you and insert herself by riding cowgirl. Changed to missionary and enjoyed looking her face, when get close to her , she smells nice . Changed to doggy and oh wow feels tighter and nice ass she have . She looks like a SYT in which cannot takes your eyes off her if see her across the street. Feels abit pity that she is in that kind of condition but if only if its not in such an environment i would definitely RTF without hesitation. Can hear another bro getting his service beside my bed .

She even feels bad that she feels she din't manage to get me very happy and texted me about it . She said that at night go is better as morning not many customers either, will just wake up. At night is more happening and more feels. Suggest bros to go at the night time. I'm afraid i'm unable if not i'll definitely go at night. its 24/7 .

Looks - 10/10 Babe
Boobs - 8/10 Suckle her tits
Ass - 8/10 grab that ass during doggy
Service - 10/10 She tries to accommodate to your request, always ensuring if you are okay , or want to switch positions , anything she will do to make you a happier man out of this .
Which Sasa is this? The all photos are fake sasa?
Old Today, 01:18 PM
Samster

Euthorss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEuthorss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEuthorss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewhowaitsforsu View Post
Which Sasa is this? The all photos are fake sasa?
2nd page on this thread. The photos are real one, for sure the looks wont disappoint you the looks is 10/10 same person . Not the normal BS PSed photos that usually see from others.
Old Today, 01:52 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120487 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2nd page on this thread. The photos are real one, for sure the looks wont disappoint you the looks is 10/10 same person . Not the normal BS PSed photos that usually see from others.
Surprise to see positive FR for her. She is rated one of the worst bonk of the year for me. No BBBJ and use Wrap...cannot paint or french...Give irritated looks when you bonk too long...Body is slim and tall but boobs is cup A max...Want to go from the back so I can shoot faster and not see the face also got rejected....Leave the place and immediately delete the wechat...
Old Today, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Surprise to see positive FR for her. She is rated one of the worst bonk of the year for me. No BBBJ and use Wrap...cannot paint or french...Give irritated looks when you bonk too long...Body is slim and tall but boobs is cup A max...Want to go from the back so I can shoot faster and not see the face also got rejected....Leave the place and immediately delete the wechat...

Oh shags , i did received BBBJ though , only got caps on during FS. Didn't try to paint or French her so i cant comment that. Your experience sounds terrible man
Old Today, 02:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: 100% ML Shop Pricing On FJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by James0021 View Post
Agree. Sasa is pretty and slim. Her service felt a bit rushed, though. Still a 7/10.
She is on my list already
Old Today, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 13
vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by browniehulk View Post
Not sure if she is still there in SG. Haven't seen any updates on her Wechat for long.
Still around, but her rates has went up..
Old Today, 03:48 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120487 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh shags , i did received BBBJ though , only got caps on during FS. Didn't try to paint or French her so i cant comment that. Your experience sounds terrible man
What...now got BBBJ? Anyway with wrap and super weak suction. I never feel anything...
Old Today, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
What...now got BBBJ? Anyway with wrap and super weak suction. I never feel anything...
Yea i just went like like week. HBU? I have never gotten a BJ with a wrap before though so i don't know how it feels but i doubt it feels good with the extra layer co*kblocking haha, but safety i guess..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1