The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 22
Spaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSpaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSpaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSpaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSpaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttrforever View Post
Visited AnQi recently.

To preface, I'm totally new to such services. After experiencing FJ, I realised that it did not appeal to me personally.

I guess love making without the love in it wasn't for me. At least I got that out of my system.

On to the FR proper:

Arrived and AnQi opened the door for me. First impressions of her wearing her hot dress was good.

As many other bros have shared, she has a great pair of boobs and her short and tight dress really showcased her assets.

I could see some pimples over her makeup so her complexion is not the best, but pleasant looking for sure.

Looks - 7/10 (Discount about 20% from photo)
Body - 8/10 (I wouldn't say she's slim, but nicely shaped for sure. No fats on her stomach, nice ass, not shaved below)
Boobs - 9/10 (Very soft, very nice shape. Not saggy at all, cute nipples as well)
Massage - 6/10 (Not too bad, but I kinda screwed myself by cutting it short because in my mind I could get longer action that way)
Service - 6/10

Not sure is it because I am a noob and not good at directing but I felt she was rushing the service abit. She gave me a BBBJ + a short catbath for like 2mins and I spent like maybe 2 mins playing her boobs before she wanted to cap me.

After capping, we went through 3 positions but as a bro mentioned earlier she cannot take it if you go at it too long. Soft moaning that became louder when I went at it harder. No DFK, no kissing as well. Rejected my ask to paint too.

Started with cowgirl > doggy (to check out that ass) > missionary (to end with seeing her boobs bouncing and her facial expressions). Session ended in 40 mins (because of the shorter massage, silly me thought I can have more happy time lol) and she brought a cup of water for me after.

Damage 60+150
I guess you just not into paid sex bro. Or you prefer those clubs FL feel. At least can tackle and see got chemistry or not. But those are super expensive now. Even KTV in SG is ridiculous pricing. Sitting fee alone is $300.
Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
I take one from available.
Then I think you should walk in during weekends. Usually weekends business are not so good from my understanding. Because most of us are at home with family
Old Today, 12:03 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 2
TequilaBoy is one of the Best!TequilaBoy is one of the Best!TequilaBoy is one of the Best!

One Secret Spa

Address: 466 Upper Serangoon Road, Directly Opposite The Famous Frog Porridge

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 65131828 Or 97621828 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $58/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old Today, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 0
Euthorss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEuthorss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEuthorss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First FR
Directly outside is the road. Went to book Anqi for FJ , door was opened by Annie. Actually can press doorbell (in which i do not know but just nice Annie was there to unlock the door for me). Have shower pod inside the room , and went to showered first while waiting. Can hear moanings from just next door (Ahh how i wished to be on the other side of the room at that moment!! It was definitely not Anqi or Annie. Wonder who was it !)

Took a shower inside the shower pod and Anqi came in, i asked if she is Anqi she said yes , wont have other girls come other than the one you booked. Was happy to see her as Anqi looks is about 10-15% discount from photo definitely a SYT and she is still in her 20+ for sure.

Massage is nothing special but thats okay cuz tats not the main point, after Massage when got called to flip up comes the GQ asked if what service i want , i said full service. To my utter disappointment she said inconvenient, then I enquired how come isit due to code red? And she nodded her head. Asked if I want which service and i opted for HJ (since theres no Full service). Roamed during the session and indeed there's pad below.

Even though Anqi and me engages in small talks however i can feel the distance between us so GFE was about 6/10.

Massage - 6/10 Not going for massage anyways
Looks - 9/10 SYT, definitely a person you wanna keep looking on
Boobs - 8/10
Ass - 8/10
Service (HJ) - 6/10 1B 3 R with clothes, 2B without clothes. Just a normal HJ, very mechanical , there's like little to no teasing except catbathing your nips but thats all. It make me feel like its a rushed job . She just strokes on the little brother quickly and releases it. Not sure if today is not her day but oh wells.

Part 2 ...
I was dissatisfied as i was full of vigor wanting to have FS, i go out the shop and booked Annie immediately and went back in LOL. And ho my god to my surprise Annie GFE was a 10/10 !

Annie recognized me and asked : Aren't you the guy from just now ? LOL and i said yes i am ! then she asked me what happened and i said : Theres no full service just now.. Hinting on her already haha ! Her Massage feels quite relaxing and she does this tingling thing on your legs with her fingers running through ur calfs and buttock. First time receiving this kind of massage but i quite enjoyed it actually. When asked to flip over, here comes the GQ and i said full service ! She understood that i did not get it just now and is ready to offer the full service ! For those who did not read the threads carefully, total is 4 B 1 R including entrance fee .

During the conversations she is 100% into it and she was ready to offer her GFE 10/10 experience it makes you feel as if your talking to a real partner right there, and she still looks quite young too with her makeup on. her service is top notch giving you the best service available. We started on with BBBJ and after caps on its reverse cowgirl. After some thrusts she seems tired and asked for a switch.

Gets up and proceeds to a missionary position and pound her slowly . As her head is near the wall i pulled her back and we carried on pounding with hardcore thrusts and hell yeah she takes it like a champ ! Enjoyed the action while it lasts and when it ended she laid down there like too shagged to move. She said : 好累啊. Asked if she's okay and helped her up haha.

Just like all the bros here saying, Annie is really a must to RTF.

Massage - 8.5/10 Interesting new sensation discovered with the tinglings.
Looks - 8/10 (10% discount from photo) The latest photo really resembles her 90%
Boobs - 8/10
Ass - 8/10
Service - 10/10
GFE - 10/10
RTF - YES

Up me if you feel this is helpful and feel free to pay them a visit and share the FR
Old Today, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4501 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthorss View Post
First FR

Looks - 8/10 (10% discount from photo) The latest photo really resembles her 90%
Boobs - 8/10
Ass - 8/10
Service - 10/10
GFE - 10/10
RTF - YES

Up me if you feel this is helpful and feel free to pay them a visit and share the FR
After reading yr FR, my first impression. You are rich and strong.
Anqi (140)+Annie ($210) = $350 (i may be wrong)
Strong, almost immediately you went for 2nd round.

Its not so fair to compare Anqi with annie bcos one is FJ and the other is HJ (at her period which many women feel terrible).

SO beside the GFE which we all know now, whi is better in terms of look?
Service is ANnie. right?
Old Today, 01:42 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120487 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First FR
Directly outside is the road. Went to book Anqi for FJ , door was opened by Annie. Actually can press doorbell (in which i do not know but just nice Annie was there to unlock the door for me). Have shower pod inside the room , and went to showered first while waiting. Can hear moanings from just next door (Ahh how i wished to be on the other side of the room at that moment!! It was definitely not Anqi or Annie. Wonder who was it !)

Took a shower inside the shower pod and Anqi came in, i asked if she is Anqi she said yes , wont have other girls come other than the one you booked. Was happy to see her as Anqi looks is about 10-15% discount from photo definitely a SYT and she is still in her 20+ for sure.

Massage is nothing special but thats okay cuz tats not the main point, after Massage when got called to flip up comes the GQ asked if what service i want , i said full service. To my utter disappointment she said inconvenient, then I enquired how come isit due to code red? And she nodded her head. Asked if I want which service and i opted for HJ (since theres no Full service). Roamed during the session and indeed there's pad below.

Even though Anqi and me engages in small talks however i can feel the distance between us so GFE was about 6/10.

Boobs - 8/10
Ass - 8/10
Service (HJ) - 6/10 1B 3 R with clothes, 2B without clothes. Just a normal HJ, very mechanical , there's like little to no teasing except catbathing your nips but thats all. It make me feel like its a rushed job . She just strokes on the little brother quickly and releases it. Not sure if today is not her day but oh wells.

Part 2 ...
I was dissatisfied as i was full of vigor wanting to have FS, i go out the shop and booked Annie immediately and went back in LOL. And ho my god to my surprise Annie GFE was a 10/10 !

Annie recognized me and asked : Aren't you the guy from just now ? LOL and i said yes i am ! then she asked me what happened and i said : Theres no full service just now.. Hinting on her already haha ! Her Massage feels quite relaxing and she does this tingling thing on your legs with her fingers running through ur calfs and buttock. First time receiving this kind of massage but i quite enjoyed it actually. When asked to flip over, here comes the GQ and i said full service ! She understood that i did not get it just now and is ready to offer the full service ! For those who did not read the threads carefully, total is 4 B 1 R including entrance fee .

During the conversations she is 100% into it and she was ready to offer her GFE 10/10 experience it makes you feel as if your talking to a real partner right there, and she still looks quite young too with her makeup on. her service is top notch giving you the best service available. We started on with BBBJ and after caps on its reverse cowgirl. After some thrusts she seems tired and asked for a switch.

Gets up and proceeds to a missionary position and pound her slowly . As her head is near the wall i pulled her back and we carried on pounding with hardcore thrusts and hell yeah she takes it like a champ ! Enjoyed the action while it lasts and when it ended she laid down there like too shagged to move. She said : 好累啊. Asked if she's okay and helped her up haha.

Boobs - 8/10
Ass - 8/10
Service - 10/10
GFE - 10/10
RTF - YES

Nice and details FR. Upz your point.

The one beside must be vicky. For V, Cannot paint till climax as she say later no mood to work...Moaning is loud and seductive but the rest really nothing special. No RTF for me. Seems I servicing her more then she service me. During FJ, she will say you do this and that and cannot do this and that. Sian 1/2....Looks wise is heavy make up and she really age alot since BM days. Body is petite and slim. Small B boobs and clean shave wet pussy..
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 22
Spaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSpaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSpaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSpaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSpaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
First FR

Boobs - 8/10
Ass - 8/10

Part 2 ...

Boobs - 8/10
Ass - 8/10
Service - 10/10
GFE - 10/10
RTF - YES

How I wish I have your strength and money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1