The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Anyone who is half decent looking will kena bao.

It's not just this house. Whole of geylang all girls dream of the day no need to be fucked and still got money to collect.

Those who have the looks and substance will get it. Those who don't continue to work.
Agreed, indeed..

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 27-08-2024, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
The angpais of this house never seems to last long

Previously there was 1 girl also (forgot her name), she became the OKT assistant shortly after she stopped work and then subsequently ord. Less than 6 mths or so?
Who are you referring to? If early Post covid ,
XX comes to mind.
Old 27-08-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 16
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
十台 a day is very very fine
200 x 10 x 25 - $50,000 ! i rather bao KTV gals
Old 27-08-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Who are you referring to? If early Post covid ,
XX comes to mind.
Either jiajia or xue er post Covid opening era…I remember they serve me drinks before..short stint. Got KTV look but service I think just normal only.
Old 31-08-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Funny how Nana doesnt seem to get enough FRs in this thread.

She's an amazing sex worker aiming to please every step of the way. In fact, I have tried the likes of Selina & Bao Bao and still found myself calling for Nana for that intense sexperience.

Anyone else with me?
Old 31-08-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Funny how Nana doesnt seem to get enough FRs in this thread.

She's an amazing sex worker aiming to please every step of the way. In fact, I have tried the likes of Selina & Bao Bao and still found myself calling for Nana for that intense sexperience.

Anyone else with me?
I am with you on nana. A very dilligent gal who dont cut conners. I also thought she deserves more positive FR and did wrote a detail one on her. Like i said, a couple of more than decent gals have been overshadow by the 2 AP. Maybe the current situation will favour her now and its her chance to take to the stage.
Old 31-08-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
CoyoteDog is one of the Best!CoyoteDog is one of the Best!CoyoteDog is one of the Best!

Any reccs for young-looking big titty WL with good DFK and AR?
Old 31-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
The angpais of this house never seems to last long

Previously there was 1 girl also (forgot her name), she became the OKT assistant shortly after she stopped work and then subsequently ord. Less than 6 mths or so?
Not any Tom, Dick or harry can help up in the legal GL brothel let alone being an OKT assistant. The primary OKT needs to apply to AV for permit before anybody can work in the GL brothel. Xue Er was there just to help OKT Garrick during her Medical Leave. Who knows she might be “baoed” unofficially (with the blessing of the OKT) and on the pretext of having her medical leave. 🤷🏽‍♂️

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-08-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Not any Tom, Dick or harry can help up in the legal GL brothel let alone being an OKT assistant. The primary OKT needs to apply to AV for permit before anybody can work in the GL brothel. Xue Er was there just to help OKT Garrick during her Medical Leave. Who knows she might be “baoed” unofficially (with the blessing of the OKT) and on the pretext of having her medical leave. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Unofficial assistant bro.. Haha somethings don't say so obvious.. Everytime I hear medical leave and the girl can don't work for more than 2 weeks it's obvious what's happening.. Same in Thai house same in China house.. And everytime my source confirms it's the same reason.. If baoed by customer they won't be "assistant"..
Old Yesterday, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
irbaboons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Unofficial assistant bro.. Haha somethings don't say so obvious.. Everytime I hear medical leave and the girl can don't work for more than 2 weeks it's obvious what's happening.. Same in Thai house same in China house.. And everytime my source confirms it's the same reason.. If baoed by customer they won't be "assistant"..
The reason you are referring to is recovering from some kinda transmitted disease (not the big one) after check up?
Old Yesterday, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by irbaboons View Post
The reason you are referring to is recovering from some kinda transmitted disease (not the big one) after check up?
Is money transacted diseases only cured is Yusoff 🤣
Old Today, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
lalakohlala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this house last week for the first time. I only come to GL whenever I'm in Singapore and I always expect services are only available in the houses, not in an apartment building like this.

Anyway, after reading some glowing reviews of this house, I decided to visit myself. Followed the signs which led me to a very dodgy stairway but it turned out to be a stairway to heaven. Lol

A girl opened the door for me while she was going out (I later found out that was Yiyi) and was greeted by the captain. I asked how many girls today and he said 5 but only one available right now, which was the one sitting at the counter. She was Selina. I remember reading here she's the prettiest among all. Didn't think twice and took her.

Went into the room and stripped down to my birthday suit. Shower was pretty SOP but she did give me a BBBJ in the shower for a while. She also kissed me a few times on the lips but didn't initiate DFK.

She then led me on to the bed and that's where her services excel. She started with my back with a catbath all over and I particularly liked how she licked the back of my knee. I didn't that was my sensitive spot.

She then asked me to lift my butt up and I know I was in for a treat. Her AR was so so but I loved the way she teased my cock while servicing my ass. That went on for a good 5 minutes or so before asking me to flip and lie on my back. She continued to catbath my front and then attacked my cock, alternating between sucking my cock and my balls. While she was doing this, I was fingering her for a bit and she didn't seem to mind.

After 10 minutes or so, she offered to CIM, to which I replied no because I want to fuck her. She then capped me and rode cow girl style. I wasn't feeling it and I told her I want to do her missionary and she obliged. Seeing a pretty face being fucked like that turned me on but I wanted to try doggie.

Flipped her over and doggied her until I came. She's has enough meat on the ass (but not too much) to the point where doggie was really enjoyable. Slammed her pretty hard and she didn't complain.

After the deed, it was SOP all over again and Selina is definitely one I will RTF.

FR - Selina (1654A)
Damage - $200
Looks - 10/10 Hot. Pretty.
Body - B cups. Nice butt. Only tattoo at the ankles. I don't like tattoos.
BBBJ - 10/10. CIM offered but I didn't go for it.
AR - Great with plenty of teasing on the cock.
Pussy - Not too tight but not loose either
FJ - 9/10. Accommodating. I like that.
GFE - 7/10. Service is good but not much GFE. Very SOP-ish
RTF - Definitely. I wanted to try Yiyi the next day but...(see below)

When I was done, I talked to the captain for a while (because I wanted to smoke and I have no idea where to smoke in Singapore that's not a designated smoking area).
- They open at 1045am. Last call 1030pm.
- 7 girls. 5 working (as of last week)
- No advance booking for next day (I wanted to book Yiyi for the next day). Aparently a lot of problems with advance booking. The only advance booking he accepts are same day bookings.

As I was walking out, I saw 1658A right opposite and had no idea it's another house. Came back to SBF and looked for it and decided to try it the next day. I wasn't a 100% good experience. Will write about it in my FR in the 1658A thread.
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalakohlala View Post
Went to this house last week for the first time. I only come to GL whenever I'm in
After the deed, it was SOP all over again and Selina is definitely one I will RTF.

FR - Selina (1654A)
Damage - $200
Looks - 10/10 Hot. Pretty.
Body - B cups. Nice butt. Only tattoo at the ankles. I don't like tattoos.
BBBJ - 10/10. CIM offered but I didn't go for it.
AR - Great with plenty of teasing on the cock.
Pussy - Not too tight but not loose either
FJ - 9/10. Accommodating. I like that.
GFE - 7/10. Service is good but not much GFE. Very SOP-ish
RTF - Definitely. I wanted to try Yiyi the next day but...(see below)

Excellent FR, bro … shall up your rep points.

BTW 1654A also has another shop on the 3rd level - L1658B.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old Today, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
lalakohlala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Excellent FR, bro … shall up your rep points.

BTW 1654A also has another shop on the 3rd level - L1658B.
Thanks! Been a member in this forum for 20 years and no idea what are rep points. I think I gotta read the newbie guide. LOL.

I assume 1658B has the same girls? They just go up and down the building? However, I had my eyes set on Yiyi the next time I go to SG, which I hope is soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1