The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
candexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💘💘💘 SYT LOVER GALLERY💘💘💘PRETTY SYT MODEL FOR YOUR TASTE 9am-4am Daily

Daw SYTlover

Looks (8/10): Shoulder length with light make up and sharp features. Consider demure and GND syt looks.

Boobs (7/10): B+ Original and natural but not meant for big boob lovers. I feel it's in proportion to her body. Soft feel and touch

Body (8/10): Smooth, tight and very yellowish skin. Slim with minimal fats, no tattoo and nice soft ass to fondle.

Frenching (8/10): it was passionate like bf gf. french well with lips sucking, does not initiate but won't reject when you go in for french.

Painting (9/10): Clean shaven with nice pink pussy lips with no smell, her whole body will twitch with every flick of your tongue

BBBJ (8/10): Good tongue pressure, adequate suction. Slurpy and wild kind with deepthroat! She doesn't stop unless you initiate her to do next step!

FJ (9/10): I bang her in missionary and I can feel her pussy getting so wet and I just finished cause it feels so good. She was responsive and her moan sound natural and real.

GFE (8/10): attitude is very good, they don't rush the show, they are easy to communicate with, friendly, kind and attentive and will do her best to satisfy you

Thanks bro SYTlover
Old Today, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Santoshyee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySantoshyee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tiffany from SYTlover88

OKT : clear instruction, location is easy and central.

Looks : 8.5 long hair and very good looking in person, charming smile and the look will grow on you type..

Body : 9 normal Thai tanned and super slim and curvy, no tattoo, perky hot ass, sexy and small in size

Boob: 9 small and natural. It was nice and pretty seasoned and i spend some time fondling, licking and sucking it.

Frenching: 9 She has playful tongue and we have a hot and passionate mouth action, response well and no need to initiate

Pussy: 9 clean shaven and very sensitive. Gave her a good tongue lashing while I attacked her G-spot and it got her wet

BBBJ : 9 Soft and gentle, skilful with her tongue and mouth suction tight and really sloppy, satisfactory level standard.

FJ : 9.5 It was good co-ordination and responsive. She is accomdating with multiple positions.
We had intense sex and she would thrust her hips to go along with the mood as well while doggy her. No complaint for long, deep, and hard pounding.

GFE :9 good chemistry and very lot of pampering from her, no rushing and willing to accommodate your needs

RTF : Yes. Definitely not a landmine

Thanks bro sytlover
Old Today, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 17
Bankala is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBankala is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sally

Look: Pic was accurate, no landmine no bait. Beautiful, cheerful, shy and sweet face with long golden brown hair.

Body: Good slim curvy figure that is proportionate to her body frame. Some body art on her and the ass was very tempting.

Boobs: Size B and was all natural. Her nipples harden easily and perkiness makes it good to lick and suck.

Frenching: No rejection, it was nice and wonderful as she offers intense passionate spontaneous deep french kiss throughout the session.

Pussy: clean shaven with no unusual smell whatsoever. She was quite sensitive there as well and her facial and body reactions seemed genuine. Her soft moans were also a huge turn on

BBBJ: Soft and gentle, no teeth felt at all for me. Decent suction and deep throat with wet licking and she can take my whole tool in covering all.

FJ: All positions are ok. No complain. Nice moan and see to be loud and genuine. Ok with hard, deep and fast bonk. Finish her off in doggy.

GFE: KC level high and those very sticky type feel like bonking a lover , those type that make you easily fell in love with

Thank bro sytlover88
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1