The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No sex after the birth of first kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
In NS, there are guys who can roadmarch 72km and keep going with blood all over their feet, there are some who finish it with grit and great difficulty, and there are some who stop and half-faint on the road after 1 blister comes out. Everyone's tolerance is different.
72km road march can endure blister within blister but cannot endure nipple abrasion. must put nipple tape before walking. Wah you FHAG ah.. ?
Old Today, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ttmsbf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you have nothing nice or helpful to say can't you just shut the fuck up.

Wives going off sex after the birth of a child has got absolutely nothing to do with a husband's looks or ability. It comes about because of hormonal changes that are part and parcel of motherhood...
Thanks for the encouragements!

I know that my wife lost her sex drive due to her nursing. Also, she might have encountered some trauma during child birth. She was in labour for over 16h and in the end, she still had to undergo emergency C section due to her cervix not dilating sufficiently.

Maybe all these might have fucked up her body.
Old Today, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
TS, is your wife working and has returned to work?
Yes. She has returned to work.

So our routine now is to wake up to feed and change our baby, send him to infant care while we work. When we bring him home, my wife will clean him up while I make dinner and do some other housework like to wash the dishes and the clothes while my wife rest/ pump milk.

I can tell that she is usually tired, especially after pumping her milk.
Old Today, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Best if hubby can help to care for the baby...this will help here recover better knowing hubby can play big part in raising babies...

Example -

Help bathe baby
Feed baby at night last feed and morning first feed including changing nappies.
Put baby to sleep.

etc...if hubby dun help then maybe wife will felt very tired...
I do help with all these whenever I can. I even let my wife go out to run her errands during the weekends while I stay home to look after the baby.
Old Today, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmsbf View Post
Yes. She has returned to work.

So our routine now is to wake up to feed and change our baby, send him to infant care while we work. When we bring him home, my wife will clean him up while I make dinner and do some other housework like to wash the dishes and the clothes while my wife rest/ pump milk.

I can tell that she is usually tired, especially after pumping her milk.
You can help her by suckling her nips becos surplus milk will also go to waste...she will get stilmulated when you suckle...hopefully helps to proceed...also you can discuss with her about your needs...

Quote:
I do help with all these whenever I can. I even let my wife go out to run her errands during the weekends while I stay home to look after the baby.
Very good hbby...wife will take notice that hubby help with babies and will overcome her fear...you need to be slow and steady...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old Today, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You can help her by suckling her nips becos surplus milk will also go to waste...she will get stilmulated when you suckle...hopefully helps to proceed...also you can discuss with her about your needs...
She doesn't feel stimulated at the nipples and her breast anymore. She found it gross that I suck her nipples for her milk too. To her, the milk is only for my kid and my kid only.

Anyway, she only offers to jerk me off these days. Nothing more. Over these 6 (going to 7) months, we only tried doing it twice and I can tell that it hurts big time for her. From the second time onwards, she is totally disinterested in any form of intimacy anymore.

She is always dry below and nothing seems to stimulate her anymore.
Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She was out fucking other dudes while you stay home to babysit. HAHAHA.
Hence, No sex after the birth of first kid. HAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1