The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jake01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

Quote:
Originally Posted by plor View Post
All of my favourite MLs have been the ones you can go to see for 90min and get 45min good massage, 45min slowest possible treatment for lil bro.

One ML who no longer works used to have a HDLY that was the lightest touch can ever experience.
Hi bro, thanks for sharing this.I do have a similar experience with you with a syt that is cute and petite she does the lightest and the most teasing hdly while her hands run through your whole body that make your body feel tingles.Really shiok.Beside that she have the perky and round ass that nice to grab on.Teasing skills really top notch and she knew what the guys sensitive part is.Besides that she good with hot stone massage and stepping massage.Like how much better can she get and a price that affordable. I had the biggest load in a long while after her hj
Old 28-08-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Chucknoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
May has the excellent service with budget price
Old 28-08-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 7
johnrambo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnrambo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucknoris View Post
May has the excellent service with budget price
For 2 blues you get a private room with shower. Hard massage and excellent services for an hour. Where to find.
Old Yesterday, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nothingtosee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
GS May is still one of the best ml that provide slow slow hard and teasing massage at the same time. One hand providing hard massage on your ache body, another hand teasing you. You will never find any ml able to do that anywhere, she is famous for that. PM for contact.
Can PM me contact bro?
Old Yesterday, 03:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
darktrogon12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeter View Post
Can share the contact? Thanks you bro
Can share the CTC bro
Old Yesterday, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There's a ML who doesn't advertise online, I just happened to chance upon this shop when I was eating at Tiong Bahru. Max discreet, cos it's just that 3 shops in the small road, totally cannot see them from the main road unless turn in. The hotel 81 opposite them also maximum privacy, a lot of couple go de.

I don't have this girl's ctc, I only know her shop name and her name. E*g H**n road. But the way she does HJ is super slow and very engaged w you, as if we have all the time in the world. Young bespectacled milf with big tits, just that got slight tummy. 1B + 1B for entrance and HJ, 1B3R for BBBJ and CIM. Definitely my go-to for a shiok HJ.
Old Yesterday, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
All of my favourite MLs have been the ones you can go to see for 90min and get 45min good massage, 45min slowest possible treatment for lil bro.

One ML who no longer works used to have a HDLY that was the lightest touch can ever experience.

I have a couple other ML who move so slowly with smooth smooth inner forearms. Shiok.

Another ML who seems to daze off and often runs my session over by 30min for a total of 1hr slow treatment.

Several of mine fly back home, though, curious for bros who have slow slow MLs.
Can share?
Old Yesterday, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Yes I like slow too. Usually end up more explosive than usual.
Especially edging and lots of other sort of massage around the area but not directly unto the most sensitive head
And then when enough of edging, goes directly very slowly and she makes you beg for release. After that still continue for another 2-3minutes while I wriggle with sensitivity in the aftermath and suffocate in the bosom at the same time
wow who is this? Can share this ML experience? Pm me
Old Yesterday, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I have a couple other ML who move so slowly with smooth smooth inner forearms. Shiok.

Another ML who seems to daze off and often runs my session over by 30min for a total of 1hr slow treatment.

Several of mine fly back home, though, curious for bros who have slow slow MLs.
wow who is this? Can share this ML experience? Pm me
Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
RockYou1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Nice. Can PM bro? Tq
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake01 View Post
Hi bro, thanks for sharing this.I do have a similar experience with you with a syt that is cute and petite she does the lightest and the most teasing hdly while her hands run through your whole body that make your body feel tingles.Really shiok.Beside that she have the perky and round ass that nice to grab on.Teasing skills really top notch and she knew what the guys sensitive part is.Besides that she good with hot stone massage and stepping massage.Like how much better can she get and a price that affordable. I had the biggest load in a long while after her hj
Old Yesterday, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Phoenix007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake01 View Post
PM you bro, please share the contact details
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Samster

johnrambo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnrambo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To those bros who are looking for hard and teasing massage at a budget price. The famous massage goddess is the one to go. To the someone who dare not put his nick asking why i promote her. The answer is she good so i share the lobang.
Old Today, 12:26 AM
Samster

Thanks for your support. Bro Riverwalk
Old Today, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light
hi bro mind sharing ur ctc pls? tks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
There's a ML who doesn't advertise online, I just happened to chance upon this shop when I was eating at Tiong Bahru. Max discreet, cos it's just that 3 shops in the small road, totally cannot see them from the main road unless turn in. The hotel 81 opposite them also maximum privacy, a lot of couple go de.

I don't have this girl's ctc, I only know her shop name and her name. E*g H**n road. But the way she does HJ is super slow and very engaged w you, as if we have all the time in the world. Young bespectacled milf with big tits, just that got slight tummy. 1B + 1B for entrance and HJ, 1B3R for BBBJ and CIM. Definitely my go-to for a shiok HJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1