The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
I agree with your observations. $88 entrance + $100 ( and more) for roaming is becoming very common. Bro's are to be blamed, who have given into thinking with small head and giving into these demands from ML. Recently i have started to say NO to ML's when they ask for $80 or $100 in tips, either do HJ at $50 (and if we have good chemistry then can do roaming), if they ML shows black face then i just ask them to stop and walk off. Its my loss as i walked out and did not complete 60 mins session, but why waste my time when the ML has no interest in servicing me.
If more and more bro's start saying NO to these $100 tips and stick to $50 tips then i think the ML's behavior or demands will change. Else we will need to depend on JB.
Yes, my style as well. Unfortunately, SG a lot of Robert’s/SIMP
Old Today, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 2
rundevilrun87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrundevilrun87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Trend of spas with absurd fees are growing

personally big NO if im told things like "need take xxx package to" to tease or flip around - jitao walk out

with inflation these days, 68 entrance for massage ok close 1 eye. 88 should be a headspa or have some add on to a basic massage

if a joint wants to request 88 entrance they better at least look more presentable and have individual showers

and some tips ive shared with fellow chiongsters, esp if u think nego for tips is awkward:

-ML quotes u 100 for hj+autoroam
-u can cheekily/playfully ask aiyo why so high
-why not i tip u (amt u comfortable with), sure come back support you, if i give u 100 now i bu shuang you only earn my money once

this is a good way to see if ml is worthy to rtm also, smart or savvy ones will take the advice
Old Today, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
it's the bosses that are greedy with those $88 prices. For paying such prices, I also expect at least decent level of massage. You see proper spa chains charge how much: https://handynastyspa.com/services-price-menu/

For 90 mins, it's $90 though plus GST. So these $88 shops (for 60 mins) are charging higher but yet massage standard not there. Bros are paying for that in order to get GQ which is also going more expensive to 80 or 2B.
Handy nasty spa. Such a naughty name for a spa haha.
Old Today, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Putlittlein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

100 for regular happy will not make me happy, so i woulf rather say no to those ML
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1