The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Today, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
Mayu from FanzaSG
Great FR! Upped your points

I had wanted to go for Mayu too, but she was fully booked on her first day, so ended up with Emi. Pricing is steep indeed, considering the Soaplands in Japan that I've been to offer unlimited shots. But seems like you had a great time!
Old Today, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
MrMickey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrMickey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tara SNS

Looks: long hair with seductive eyes lured my soul in. She is a stunner. Sharp features and extremely pretty face.

Body: Tall with snow White skin complexion. Toned and model like figure with some tattoo and a sexy seductive ass.

Bust: natural big C, soft and tender with nice and sensitive eraser nips. Proportionate to her frame.I had a good time licking, sucking and playing with it.

French: It was sweet as we started off with small kisses and intense and wild DFK came after getting into mood.

Bbbj: It was good, no rush, sensual and nice good deep suction, varies movements between tongue. Good speed control and no teething effect, able to go deepthroat too.

Pussy: clean shaved pussy and super senitive, she will relax and really laid back to enjoy my service as and she let off a sense of enjoyment.

FJ: Did her in various positions. Missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Let off good moaning and sexy expression. Pussy was tight and wet. i can feel that she cum as her legs was shaking at one point.

GFE: High GFE factor. Felt like lover when we were doing the deeds. She make the session enjoyable, nice and romantic.

Nice sexified session with her. Totally an RTF material.

Thanks SNS
Old Today, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Do tell us. Dead fish?
Yeah rather similar with what jay bro said, dead fish disinterested all this.. Anyway she's not around anymore.. Moving on, i think should just engage those that have FR written here by the active bros thats into the scene.
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
BridgeStone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBridgeStone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Julia SNS

Long hair with pleasant face. One that you will surely catch special attention and closer look while on the street. She is really shy,sexy, hot, young, pretty and sweet, my taste and my standard for looks are quite high.

Great body posture with nice perfect figure, tall, slim, firm with smooth fair skin with a bouncy ass. Natural, soft and real perky boobies with sensitive rubber nipple that can suck and lick, won't turn away when comes to foreplay.

She has a nice sweet and thick soft kissing lips. It was hot and wild tongue exchanging action. The feeling of out kissing was like a long long GF feel not those commercial professional kisser. commercial professional kisser.

She is a powerful sucker. Non stop suctions with balls grabbing and all, will worked on my tool while looking at me sometimes, focus on the head but got slow buildup, good motion and suction with super deepthroat too.

It was nice and clean shaven abalone and i paint her with low and light flicks. She get damn wet and once you hit her spot, her hips would move “naturally” to max. I cannot forget the feeling and of expression of her climax.

Sex was sensational. Hot, wild, responsive and horny feel. Started with missionary then change to doggie and i pump her hard, deep and fast till she moan and whine like music to my ears. I can feel that her pussy got so fucking tight I thought my dick was gonna snap, cannot tahan and i release all my load.

We had a nice time together. Non commercial feel, no stress or awkward moment. We have good connection and high chemistry. The feeling was more like mistress than a bonk. I will RTF her soon.

Thanks SNS for the wonderful time with Julia.

You up me and i will up you back.
Old Today, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
I thought Emma was on your list for very long time?
Yeah bro but that period has a lot of new FLs so i was busy frolicking with them and trying some other cuisines.
Old Today, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
shootingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Yves of VP

Was contemplating between Emma, Yves and Kailey. In the end, decided to go with Yves because I always wanted to try a squirter. It was the right decision I made, Yves was in a short black dress showing off her deep cleavage. She looks similar to her photos except her hair is straight now.

We began with small chats and she apologized for not being in her best condition as she slept late last night but she still looks pretty to me. Showered myself as the toilet is quite small and we started to make out on the bed. Before she catbath me, she asked whereÂ’s my sensitive spots and I told her everywhere haha. She then catbath from my neck and down to my dick. Occasionally DT and licking my balls which felt good. After sometime she reached out for a condom but I told her to lie down as itÂ’s my turn to work now I asked her cheekily where are her sensitive spots and she just laughed.

I started to peck her neck, shoulders then to her boobs. Spending some time licking them and finally to my main dish which is her clean shaven pussy. Gave her some nice tongue lashings on her pussy and very quickly it got wet and she moaned it. I kept going at it and I think she squirted because she used a couple of tissues to cover her pussy. After that she told me, she need to rest 2mins lol. We cuddled for a while and I capped myself. Fired my 1st shot after 2 positions.

Showered myself and we cuddled together. She shared with me about her life experiences which is quite interesting. After resting for about 30mins, she started teasing me for 2nd round. The sequence is pretty much the same as the first round only difference was this time I was spending more time painting her pussy and did abit of AR too.

After capping, she started with CG and later she requested for doggy which I gladly obliged and I fired my 2nd shot. Overall it was an enjoyable session as she was very responsive and there was no problem in communicating with her. She is definitely worthy of her Legend status.
Old Today, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just had a session with Sumire from High Society

🇯🇵: Lady name
STABLE: HIGH SOCIETY
PHOTO: true to pic. 9/10
BODY: Tall at around 170+ cm. Skin is super fair and tight. B natural boobs. 9/10
BOOBS: B natural
FRENCH: like long lost lovers. She will initiate and it really improve the GfE.
BBBJ: long and deep. One of the better bbbj I had
CIM: nv try
FJ: i painted her and she was naturally wet. Can take quite some pounding and seems to enjoy sex.
GFE: through the roof. Despite being service oriented, she gives off a geniune feel. Caveat, I converse with her in Japanese.

Overall: recommended!

Overall Service: 10/10
Old Today, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 2
jayzay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjayzay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Bro got any AR done?
No AR done sadly. if she had that to add, it would probably be the best bonk of my life already hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
I thought Emma was on your list for very long time?
not just chionz bro… emma was on my list also just didn’t match the timing properly. that time i went for pink instead (read additional reviews which seems to say she always says she tired/not enough sleep…. meaning might just be a common occurrence / excuse sometimes) and wondering if that time might have been better had i gone for emma considering all the top class reviews on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Great FR! Upped your points

I had wanted to go for Mayu too, but she was fully booked on her first day, so ended up with Emi. Pricing is steep indeed, considering the Soaplands in Japan that I've been to offer unlimited shots. But seems like you had a great time!
Thank you! yes mayu seems like super popz. her looks really super cute and gentle kind. when that comes with great and professional service. really wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Yeah rather similar with what jay bro said, dead fish disinterested all this.. Anyway she's not around anymore.. Moving on, i think should just engage those that have FR written here by the active bros thats into the scene.
My first JAV girl from VP was great thought not top class, but still worth the money. service was really good. 2nd one…dead fish and disinterested, these are the worse. asked for top up items. opted for CIM, didn’t mention is CBJ CIM. start off without foreplay… almost non existent cat bath. wants to lie down after like a minute or two on top. wants you to cum fast. following which ask you to shower alone before and after and don’t even bother thanking you or sending you off to the door just lie down sit down play phone those kind.. that was my 2nd JAV experience last year around august was like that. but surprisingly those cropped reviews were pretty decent for that jap lady… from VP too.
Old Today, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

emma was on my list also just didn’t match the timing properly. that time i went for pink instead (read additional reviews which seems to say she always says she tired/not enough sleep…. meaning might just be a common occurrence / excuse sometimes) and wondering if that time might have been better had i gone for emma considering all the top class reviews on her.

Yes, Emma top notch in terms of service and look. I like Emma the most coz she is the only one with no tattoo at all and with big white teeth. If she ever comes back, I will consider engaging her on weekly basis, actually I already did so if you take away the weeks that she had menses.

Anyway, Emma sleeps quite early every night and she doesn’t work for KTV. So the common problems that you encounter with other FLs, such as bad breath or tired due to lack of sleep won’t occur to her.

Last edited by Wee0502; Today at 07:35 PM.
Old Today, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Actually if you want very good service, Evelyn is not bad. She can converse quite well in English and take care of you from the start till the end. FJ wise very good as she is very expressive. You can ask her to put her legs on your laps after the deed then just chit chat until time’s up. She was the only one who managed to impress me coz she can talk with me in both English and mandarin, interchangeable, none of the FLs able to do that.
Old Today, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Metsudone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tired of fake FRs and getting censored for sharing honest FRs?
Join our TG group for FR sharing
Email [email protected] to join
Old Today, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
No AR done sadly. if she had that to add, it

My first JAV girl from VP was great thought not top class, but still worth the money. service was really good. 2nd one…dead fish and disinterested, these are the worse. asked for top up items. opted for CIM, didn’t mention is CBJ CIM. start off without foreplay… almost non existent cat bath. wants to lie down after like a minute or two on top. wants you to cum fast. following which ask you to shower alone before and after and don’t even bother thanking you or sending you off to the door just lie down sit down play phone those kind.. that was my 2nd JAV experience last year around august was like that. but surprisingly those cropped reviews were pretty decent for that jap lady… from VP too.
There was one guy that took a 3 hours session, shot within seconds for the first shot and second shot within minutes. At the end, he still tip the FL 100 bucks, so total around 4 digits for a 3 hours session.
Quite a number of this kind of clients exist, that’s why they dare to come out with those Top up items. I will just simply say no to all these top ups.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1