The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 9
lothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud of
Reject an ML due to heavily edited photos

A major bugbear of Singapore massage scene is the heavily photoshopped photos or even fake photos.

Have you reject an ML outright and tell her in her face that you rejected her as she looks nothing like her photos?

I have not done it yet, sometimes really feel like doing it.
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 16
roflmaolol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroflmaolol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroflmaolol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroflmaolol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroflmaolol is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Reject an ML due to heavily edited photos

I have done it too many times rejecting because too much meitu, old photos or even bait and switch.
I might not dare to do it overseas, but certainly nothing to scared when in SG.

Just reject if is not up to your standard.
Don't waste your money and time.
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothariokim View Post
A major bugbear of Singapore massage scene is the heavily photoshopped photos or even fake photos.

Have you reject an ML outright and tell her in her face that you rejected her as she looks nothing like her photos?

personally, i will see how far off the resemblance are, its really discretion.
if i think the looks are acceptable, heck even with bait and switch, but the ML irl is my cup of tea, then i seldom reject.
but if the looks are 25% off (very very subjective view), I'll straight tell her "thats not u in the photo, buh bye~".
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
personally, i will see how far off the resemblance are, its really discretion.
if i think the looks are acceptable, heck even with bait and switch, but the ML irl is my cup of tea, then i seldom reject.
but if the looks are 25% off (very very subjective view), I'll straight tell her "thats not u in the photo, buh bye~".
25% off is still probably ok but some pictures are like 50% different from what's posted or the photo was taken like a decade ago.
I have rejected MLs/FLs due to this and the worst is they will delete or block me.
No big deal, just move on and find other fish. Plenty of them in the sea
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to all

Quote:

My advice:
Go for the skill, not the look
It won’t go too far wrong
People with skill chances are they r sincere n charming in their own way

L Spa’s Sara is one of such ML
She only speaks Malay/English - dun judge her by her PS photo cos her skill will make up for that
Old Today, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

not only ML's, also FL's too same same
Old Today, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to behold

omg, now i'm worried, is she very different from her photo? hahaha, i've yet to visit but i plan to.

got a simple MR for Sara? TIA bro.

i got new malay MLs in central if you're interested, very very new, quite young, looks similar to photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
My advice:
Go for the skill, not the look
It won’t go too far wrong
People with skill chances are they r sincere n charming in their own way

L Spa’s Sara is one of such ML
She only speaks Malay/English - dun judge her by her PS photo cos her skill will make up for that
Old Today, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
omg, now i'm worried, is she very different from her photo? hahaha, i've yet to visit but i plan to.

got a simple MR for Sara? TIA bro.

i got new malay MLs in central if you're interested, very very new, quite young, looks similar to photo.
She’s pleasant looking
No MR required. Just enjoy the process.
Old Today, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

I do it all the time. Even the website will tell you to reject if she is not the same person. Most of my bonks are good ones because I am very selective. My memories are filled with beautiful girls and life is good haha.
Old Today, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5847 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Usually I will reject. I usually work on this principle. Those good one no need to photoshop. Those cui photoshop one cannot be good la.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1