The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

I never had luck on dating apps. All the online hookups I had were either from sugaring sites or paid date sites.

It makes sense that most people on a dating site are actually trying to date, so I won't be surprised if bros here don't get FWBs as easily.

For sugaring sites, I made some FWBs without even paying them any allowance. There are indeed horny girls around and they don't have a platform to satisfy their needs. They also can't openly tell everyone because they will be seen as too easy.

Even for these girls, they also have standards. Bros, please groom yourselves decently. You don't have to be rich or handsome, but at least don't be poor and ugly and dress like crap.

One memorable meetup I had with a girl from Seeking was that her profile photo was really nice. Cheerful and smiley kind of girl. I messaged her and asked for her whatsapp/wechat while asking to meet. She instantly replied my message on the platform and said she could meet for breakfast the next morning. She also said she was a fat girl and confirmed if I still wanted to meet her. I told her it was ok because I wasn't handsome so it's not as if I had the right to expect the girls I meet to be perfect.

We met in a westside mall and had eggs and toast. She was actually not fat, but more chubby. I made sure to at last wear a nice fitting t-shirt, jeans and a nice pair of sneakers. I also did my hair a bit.

She was in tshirt and shorts and wore specs. Nothing fantastic in terms of looks but she had a pretty face and nice voice, which are both important. She also spoke well. I found out she was a 1st year student at NTU and had not even passed her 19th birthday.

We chat a bit about our experiences on the app and entertained each other with stories. After about 30 minutes, I decided go be direct and asked her "So, can you see yourself having sex with me?"

She smiled and said "I'm ok ah".

I asked her "Do you want to meet me tonight? I'll come and pick you at your place. You pick a hotel you like"

She looked amused and said "I anything one la, don't need to be a nice hotel. But I can't meet tonight because I have plans already"

I really wanted to close this deal so I pushed a bit "Ah, how about now?"

Her: "Haha actually I don't mind but I have a group presentation at 2pm. It's already 1030am now, will it be a bit too rushed. I still need to go home and change after we finish right"

I was not going to give up so I suggested "How about I send you home now and you prepare first? Since we just ate, maybe you don't need to have lunch so early. If you can finish preparing by 12pm, we can go to the hotel at Jurong East. We'll finish by 130pm and then I can send you to school"

She laughed and said "A bit rush but I think should be ok"

I wasted no time in sending her home. Luckily she stayed fairly nearby. I then went to a nearby kopitiam to have a drink and wait for her. She was ready by 1130am and texted me to pick her again.

When I saw her again, she was in a white office shirt and pencil skirt. She had make-up on and carried a handbag. She really looked different from earlier.

We had a good time fucking at the hotel and I came 3 times in total. She was one of the best fucks I have ever had; obedient, horny and responsive. She knew that when my erected cock appeared, she had to kneel down to suck it good. She also let me cum on her face despite having make-up on already.

I felt a bit bad that I ruined her makeup with my cum as she spent at least 15 minutes trying to reapply her makeup before we left.

Before we left the room, I took $400 out of my wallet but the moment she saw that, she rejected me and said the hotel room must have been expensive and she felt bad that we could only spend a short time together.

She did not want to take my money and said that she really needed to be fucked as well so it was not fair that I had to pay for it.

We would fuck on and off for a few months and I never ever paid her. She would insist I only pay for the hotel room and accept my lunch and dinner treats.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nice FR. Very nice young lady you had.
Please share your other encounters.
Old Yesterday, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
Asap5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAsap5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
So far bedded 100s of girls from local to international through dating apps, sg is a goldmine to bang. Most time its raw on first or 2nd meetup. And 5 of them were pregnant (that i know of). Good thing, none continued to carry. All this in last 8 years.
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Most women who can be found on dating or social app are
1 scammers
2 to kill time but never intend to meet or unlikely to meet
3 CMI in looks or figure. Likely using a heavily modified or PS picture to lure the tiko
4 desperate in looking for a bf or husband to be
Whether you are looking for a FB, GF or wife to be, look around you in your real life, might be easier unless you got no money, no career, no look and can't strike a decent conversation but just want to fxxx.
further to point 3, especially if the photo is taken from a certain angle, iykyk

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1