The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Fbtak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL Scene in SG

Came back to chiong after a few year break.

OP main complaint strikes a chord with me.

To me, the main issue I believe is that the site has gone way too corporate. There is nothing wrong with that. SBF has to make a living. But if it comes at the expense of taking down every negative review then over time, this will be nothing more than a advertisement board.

Even discussions over what MPs or HCs are good in a certain area are removed because they aren't sponsors.

Secondly, most stables require some sort of review history for verification. This means that bros are only ever going to post good reviews in order to build up some sort of review history.

Common sense will tell you that sinkies, who are the complain kings of the world, will never write all that BS 5/5 GFE bs review because they truly believe in it. But rather for a more practical motive.
Old Today, 05:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9225 / Power: 12
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FL Scene in SG

Thanks for sharing.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1