The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Bro u managed to have a session with her already ?
Think she settle down liao
Gonna make booking days in advance liao haha
Old Today, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
alrighty, thanks for the tips
guess i may have to RTM to try, another thing i like the star and moon night light in her room. After song liao just lie down, stare at the ceiling and look at the moving stars and end up in a daze lol
and bro if you like da jiejie vibes, the best da jiejie standard for me was https://sglonelyguy-34.com/yi-an-massage/ older than Jia Qi though, milfy looks and comes with a good proper massage also

today share another MR again, this time for Bao Zi
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/bao-zi-massage/

- location wise plenty of parking available nearby
- there was a group of noisy neighbours even late at night, she said that it was a group of young angmohs that recently moved in and they made a lot of noise the whole day, she even saw an aunty scolding them before, shortly after they started singing super loud, some other neighbour got triggered liao, shouted and chao gan them with colourful expletives and it went completely quiet afterwards
- initially i was abit reserved whether to book with her as previous MR mentioned her personality was a bit cold and not a chatty person, being an introvert myself i'm worried that it would be an awkward session, but as a boobs addict, i really want to try once at least
- she's gentle and soft spoken, and indeed when trying to have some small talk, certain times either i went quiet or she went quiet and the conversation just died off, in my mind i start to have a bit panic because of the social awkwardness
- luckily as the session goes on, she commented i have very fair skin and even fairer than her so she's a bit envious and she thought that i'm much younger than my looks, in my mind i was thinking i do get that a few times from others MLs, maybe it's true, maybe just want to make me feel shiok only, but just enjoy the moment lor, somehow the conversation moved to cutting weight and slimming down and she opened up on how she was 65kg at her heaviest and kept sharing tips on how she managed to cut down her weight.
- looks wise, her pictures are accurate, quite young maybe mid-late 20s and i think she looks even better in person, on my scale, definitely is chiobu, personal opinion
- body wise, i can only use violent to describe, she was wearing a low cut dress showing her deep cleavage, and she's curvy, meat at all the right places, i especially like the side view of her in that dress, the boobs was totally outstanding.
- massage was so-so but i told her i'm really tired and so she actually took quite long and spent some time to press press and cover my whole body area rather than some ML massage just a short while and ask you to flip over liao
- sensual wise was so-so as well, but that's not the point, i like her soft and gentle grip and her boobs was heavenly, big and hefty, normally i take quite awhile to release but that's not the case with her, cannot tahan la, the face and the boobies.
- after the deed, she gave me a head massage, only downside is she put a pillow in between instead of laying direct in her laps, but it was comfy enough that i almost fell asleep.
- RTM yes 100%, beautiful looks and big nehneh, i wont hiam, but if you want GFE, playful, chatty, high energy and good skills then probably not for you

Quick question, Does she allow you to play with her boobs? I did not go for her because if I am not wrong, 1 or 2 FR say she is semi-nude but cannot play or zhut. Kinda defeat the purpose for me because that is a must for me. At least let me motorboat lah.
Old Today, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 16
lousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I boycotted Beauty Castle many years ago. To many landmines.
this afternoon i was contemplating and decided to to just listen to 大哥's advice and ditch the idea.

It was the right decision as i decided to go for lin lin instead and had a fun and enjoyable session.

Sharing my humble MR
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-lin-lin/

- her pictures are close, not a looker but pleasant looking, above average for me. For me i wont put her in milf category, i guess her age is around early-mid 30s at most.
- first impression, woah she's really short, had to look down when talking to her
- small size, tummy yes have but it doesn't bother me, meaty, won't classify as fat.
- she's fun sized with huge knockers, my type
- very cheerful and bubbly character and i think she likes to sing, she was singing away while wiping me dry after shower, discovered that we probably same era one, similar taste in artiste and songs and afterwards she suggested to play songs from her phone and yeap, her playlist have songs that i like also.
- massage was average, sensual was above average, like the feeling of her heavy boobs during boob rub
- very proactive, kept on asking me to play with her tits, and tried to suffocate me with her heavy tits, lovely
- plant kisses everywhere, when kissing my face area i tried to sneak one on her lips, she wasn't turned off but gently told me can only kiss her cheeks, maybe i not leng zai enough
- HJ wise, i like her gentle grip, she's also willing to please, ask where's my sensitive areas and whether the stroke was okay or have to change. Afterwards she apologised for being a bit distracted by some of the lyrics that the songs was playing as she never tried doing this before, i was a bit surprised she apologise out of nowhere as i had a great time throughout, didnt feel anything was out of place, guess she really likes singing
- before leaving, she gave me a hug and i teased her for being really short as she barely reached my chest area only, she replied in a 奶凶 manner that she's not short, just small framed, what a cute lady.
- RTM yes 100%, infact i would put her in priority for RTM, she's totally my cup of tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Quick question, Does she allow you to play with her boobs? I did not go for her because if I am not wrong, 1 or 2 FR say she is semi-nude but cannot play or zhut. Kinda defeat the purpose for me because that is a must for me. At least let me motorboat lah.
Think i cant really help you on this
she's definitely not the playful and active type, i didn't try to zhut, not my type of thing, i prefer looking and playing with my hands.
Old Today, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
It was the right decision as i decided to go for lin lin instead and had a fun and enjoyable session.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
MR for Lin Lin
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-lin-lin/

Finally managed to book a meeting with Lin Lin.

The bad: Location, not the most friendly for foot soldiers. Tummy have a bit, but can’t be stick slim if you wanna have those big tits right? She is smaller size than Bao Zi, in body frame, if you need a comparison

The good: those huge tits, you pay the entrance ticket just to see them. Lin Lin is also a good conversationist, can speak with her about almost anytime. I would say her playability is high too, but do respect her boundaries.
Really happy that she made her long-awaited comeback. Only issue is the location... Very long walk to MRT station and my advice is to bring brolly when you visit.... not great if it rains heavily when you arrive or leave.

Was a regular in her previous stint, and prob she also knows I'm a boobs man, so maybe that's why she proceeded with boobfuck and motorboating without even me asking. A must-visit ML for boob lovers as she knows how to use her assets well. Fun to chat with her as well. Welcome back Lin Lin
Old Today, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lozalttp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottyk View Post
Just checked with her, she will be returning next week, saw her little stretch mark but her assets are fine af, big tits big ass with waistline🥵, very comfortable when she do boob push and sat on me. Her sensual and massage is what I am really satisfied with… Looks wise I still think she is prettier than the photo she posted tho, her cute sweet voice moan😍

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-bella/
Convenient location (~500-600m from MRT for foot soldiers), got a complex with parking opposite for drivers. Nice plump body with huge assets and pretty face, my type. Good massage technique (def not piano kind), after which she switched to sexy mode. Catbath and B2B was nice with lots of moans. BBBJ technique was good, knows her way around the shaft.

On 2 year visa but popping back home for quick holiday. Will RTM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1