The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Neverlookback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post
Any bro able to raw xq before? I’ve been having her for 2 years but never be able to raw her?

She got boyfriend or husband?

Dude?

Why wud any SW with a modicum of education "raw" (sic) any john?

U r not special...she fuks 8-15 guys a day, using her only asset.
Is she stupid enough to do that?
No

Yes there are, reputedly, some who do, but in that case is yr brain really the same size as yr no doubt aptly named ^little bro^ to do so.

The SW who does so for xtra is not doing it for u. She is doin it cos u are payg extra, she is desperate for more cash, and/or poorly educated to the dangers. Ergo..the risk to yrself is high
Old 19-08-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane things

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I thought I recall a bro saying she is located at a level 1 shop. I don’t know the unit number. But it is the one just adjacent to the side entrance where cars turn into the basement car park.

I have never tried Joey before. So I don’t know how she looks like
a kind bro has PMed me with the info. I will visit soon
Old 20-08-2024, 06:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1683 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
Wah i see okok
Dunno when can see her
She one of the better bonk I had in pl
Old 20-08-2024, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Massagegg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
a kind bro has PMed me with the info. I will visit soon
mind share the ctc also pls?
Old 20-08-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
She one of the better bonk I had in pl
True. Also since OT days
Hope can see her soon
Old 20-08-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Ok.there are 2.

Lisa 1; few years older than Lisa 2, big knockers, naturals, at OT had outlet 3rd from the pub on left as you come off escalator to L2. Has fucked more of the american navy back in the day than you could count LOL

Lisa 2; more round face, waves her hair atm, has enhanced knockers and a small buuterfly tat between them. Avoids fucking unless she knows you well but will give a good suck or handy.

Lisa 1 left PL sometime ago, may have left the game, but did also mention family things to do in CN

Lisa 2 is L5 adjacent to Tina, but may not attend every day, when some fugly auntie is renting instead.

Hope it helps
Lisa 1 is the one who facing the lifts and once appeared in newspaper for soliciitng in another mall? Deep voice?
Old 20-08-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
True. Also since OT days
Hope can see her soon
heard she working in down under
Old 20-08-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Any bro able to raw xq before? I’ve been having her for 2 years but never be able to raw her?

Bro. If you have really supported her for the past 2 years you should know her pattern what.. she is super cautious and particular about hygiene, why would she let anyone raw in shop without proper cleaning facilities? Better move on if you want to look for raw. My one experience was my little bro resting inside her for too long and shrunk. So the cover sort of slip out and was left inside her after I pull out.. i quickly grab the opening to avoid any spillage and she though cover break and was so kan cheong then..after assuring her the contents are still inside that she started to laugh.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold

tang li confirm no more ah. not much choice of bazookas to suck hard
Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
heard she working in down under
Back already. I always got a fantasty bonking her with other guys. She's a fun lady
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 20
Hornyxiaoboy is one of the Best!Hornyxiaoboy is one of the Best!Hornyxiaoboy is one of the Best!

Quote:

why u so naughty >.<
Old Today, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
Back already. I always got a fantasty bonking her with other guys. She's a fun lady
Cant find her yet, just been there
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
Where she working now
Old Today, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud of

Anyone knows who was the ML working at unit 04-03 at the end of last year (2023)? She had blonde hair if I remember right, could be wrong though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1