The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 2
SGSTARS is one of the Best!SGSTARS is one of the Best!SGSTARS is one of the Best!
LILIT is back❤️ MIX TURKISH/RUSSIAN , YOUNG GIRL 22 y.o. in SINGAPORE

🌹LILIT IS BACK 🌹
🍓MIX TURKISH/RUSSIAN 22 y o🍓
HEIGHT-163cm. WEIGHT-50 kg
‼️ WORK TIME from 11am until 2am ‼️
‼️BOOBS ARE NATURAL‼️
‼️PARAMETERS 88-60-90‼️

🤝🏼 MY WHATSAPP ‪+447541247389‬ 🤝🏼

‪💥THE SERVICE💥
‼️Sex with condom‼️,DEEP BBBJ, LIGHT FK, licking, gfe, different positions, shower together, foot fetish passive.
about extra service u should speck with the model COB+50 🌹COF+100🌹, VIDEO WITHOUT FACE+200🌹, CIM+100🌹
🍀THE PRICE for INCALL🍀
💥1h 450 SGD ( 1shot)
💥1h 500 SGD ( 1 shot) +BBBJ
💥100 mins 1000 SGD ( 2 shots) if do u need more time then
🍀THE PRICE for OUTCALL🍀
💥1h 600 SGD + TAXI (2 way)
💥2 hs 1300 SGD + TAXI ( 2 way)
💥NIGHT (7/8 hs) 2700 SGD

Last edited by SGSTARS; Yesterday at 08:18 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Samster (A)

SGSTARS is one of the Best!SGSTARS is one of the Best!SGSTARS is one of the Best!

REVIEW FROM APRIL
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Samster (A)

Available ❤️
Old Today, 03:04 AM
Samster (A)

Re: LILIT is back❤️ MIX TURKISH/RUSSIAN , YOUNG GIRL 22 y.o. in SINGAPORE

Available time for slots from 3 pm 🤝🏼
Old Today, 07:35 AM
Samster (A)

Available from 3 pm 💥
Old Today, 10:49 AM
Samster (A)

Available 💥
Old Today, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 7
lewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow, nowadays have so many angmo girls 😅Lilit caught my eyes and quickly booked her and drew first blood 😂Love to be the first among you pack of wolves ahahah

Looks like her photos, beautiful and young sweet looking girl. Definitely those girls we wanna do so badly but cant get normally. Got that exotic looks, damn pretty la.

Body was tight and fit. Her pussy was damn tight too. Could barely put my dick inside her, had to use tons of lube to force my way into that narrow canal 😂 Love the pressure squeezing down on my rod hard dick. So warm also, damn it.

BBBJ was slow and sensual, really seems to enjoy my dick so much like enjoying a sweet popsicle 😂 Love how she looks up at me while blowing me. Love them girls at their knees blowing me off.

Hard pounding in several positions, started off with doggy. Really a beautiful view from behind. Nice ass, fucked halfway cant tahan already then licked her pussy in doggy ahaha. Changed to missionary and her moans really made me surrendered to her completely. Fucked her deep inside her pussy and could really feel she’s enjoying it so much. Damn shiok la!!

Very high GFE, very willing to please and accommodate to my requests without bad attitude. Highly recommended to try👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1