The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 20
Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Yep. From the movie 3D Sex and Zen: Extreme Ecstasy.

In my opinion, this movie was one of the few "modern" HK Cat III movies released in 2011. If you notice, 33D Invaders was also released in 2011. Due West: Our Sex Journey was released in 2022. Therefore this holy trio of "must watch" Cat III movies belong to the early 2010s era.

These Cat III movies tried to revitalise the scene by using 3D glasses in the cinema and also hyping it up by using famous Jap AV actresses (e.g Saori Hara, Akiho Yoshizawa etc) combined with HK actors and actresses.

For 3D Sex and Zen, notable performances in my opinion were from Saori Hara and Leni Lan. Leni was considered a surprise since she's a PRC actress and is first time she bare nude. Compared to Vonnie Lui from HK who did not even go nude but only show her breast. During the press tour interview, I remember Vonnie Lui super noisy. Bare so little yet talk so much.

There is a reason why Leni Lan, Daniella Wang and Chen Chih Ying are so highly talked about and remembered.
Yes love to watch Chen chih ying and Danielle Wang, pcc many times watching the show again and again !
Old Today, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 20
Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Additional tidbit:

In my opinion, the last truly watchable HK Cat III was 3D Naked Ambition 2 (3D豪情) released in 2014 starring Chapman To. Notice the recurring theme of 3D glasses in theatres?

This movie featured alot of popular JAV actresses at the time. Although sadly there was no very big standout performance by any HK actresses. Candy Yuen was a disappointment here. Notable scene was her forcing Chapman To to perform oral on her in the shower. The JAV actresses were the ones carrying the show.

After that, HK Cat III scene kind of fizzled out.
You have the url for this movie ?

Thanks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1