The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lovethisfe3ling is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Another incident was at 313 Somerset. Was at the lowest basement (forgot was it B3 or B4, but it's the one where there are lots of food). I was near the escalator in front of 嗨一碗, the noodle shop. Was in the small mama-shop beside the escalator (the one beside the hairdresser), when i notice a young mother, probably late 20s, with her kid. She wearing a short light-pink skirt. Then i noticed her kid walking up the escalator, so i thought she must be going up too.

I quickly walked towards the noodle shop, and indeed, the mother walked up too, so i walked beside the escalator and pretend to be looking around for shops, so I stared while she slowly went up the escalator until her panties was in full view! It was navy blue, looked cotton, and had white seams. Really cute butt as well
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
ChopNDale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethisfe3ling View Post
Was at Junction 8 basement few weeks ago. Outside the B1 toilet area there are some benches for people to sit. When I passed by to go and pee, noticed a chinese lady, looks like late 20s to early 30s, sitting slouched forward and scrolling her phone.

She was wearing a very loose orange dress. I purposely walk super close in front of her then I realise her bra is also super loose. So I put my uniqlo paper bag on the bench beside her and pretend to be looking at the HK egg tart shop menu.

Every now and then looking down and staring into the bra. It was a bit dark at first so couldn't see anything, but she decided to shift her position a bit and so the lights shined directly into the dress, revealing her puffy and pink nipple! I got so hard that I fidgeted my legs a bit and she noticed me moving. So she look up at me..

Then I had to pretend like I'm looking at her bag, so I asked her 'your bag.. is it from uniqlo??'. She took out her earpiece and replied 'huh?'. then i point to her bag again and ask 'uniqlo?'. And she replied 'ya ya.' Then I said 'okok thanks!' and walked away.
Nice share bro. Never ask her "your bra.. is it from Triumph?" ??
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 15
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Marine Parade central got once saw this young Eurasian young man with a Chinese tall milf looking lady.
They seem to be a couple as there was a lot of hugging and kissing.
Saw them in the ntuc late night. It seems like sugar mommy and sugar baby.
Lady doesn’t wear bra so her nips are just pointy esp due to the coldness in the ntuc.

Anyone knows them? Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1