The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
lurker6699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you feel awkward visiting different ml from the same shop?

No leh I just walk in ask who free want massage me then massage lor

If kana same ml then ok also ah.
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

I used to go to one shop in town, and normally would rotate if I don't know the ml well...then as times went by, the usual.ml I had would start to ask other ml, if I got ask for any service or what my liking was...soon the shop ml also know me even though I don't know them well...then I realised that the mls shared info like the tips, whether the customer likes to touch ml backside or not etc...one day, the new ml asked me if I jio the other ml to hotel? I was stunned that even a new ml also knew what my conversation with the previous ml was....I decided not to visit them anymore and too bad, everyone also no chance to earn my tips...
Old Yesterday, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Its ok to visit diff ML in same shop. What is not ok is answering honestly when they ask whether the other one give special or whatever.

Just dont kiss and tell...else you will lose the trust of both.
Old Yesterday, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

the problem is this ml gave u hj, that ml asked you if this ml gave u any hj, I said No...she said don't bluff, that ml told them she gave u hj for xxx$....that's why I don't visit them anymore...no business ethics...
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Used to feel awkward initially but got over it. End of the day it is a business and they know it too. Now i can exchange greetings and even hug my previous ml before doing the deed with her colleague. Pretty sure they dont feel awkward serving another bro after serving you so we shouldnt feel awkward as well.

There used to be a massage joint in the central where i bedded their entire roster 😜
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1