The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 5
sinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hair/Head Spa Lao Jiao?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesed View Post
Recently chanced upon one of such head spas in the east within walking distance from MRT so very friendly for foot soldiers.

Took up head spa and massage package and got assigned L***. Face is 7 and she has a very slim body. Honestly the head spa is something I can’t get used to but massage was not bad with plenty of accidental brushes. Ended the session a happy man. Saw a few other gems on the way out maybe will rtm to try them next time.
Brother can share contact? Willing to trade FRs… thanks in advance!
Old 17-08-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 12
javasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post
Got polishedd??

Hi bro, can share? TIA
Old 17-08-2024, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 10
fisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post
😁😁😁😁😁

Goggoog
Can share contacts?
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 21
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

Had some time today so called up the hair spa at Farrer today to make an appt.

Surprisingly everyone was available, but i just went with C who picked up the phone. I had C before previously when she was at the East, so just stuck with her.

Dropped by and managed to see V as well, as other bros have mentioned, her melons really huge. C has a slightly pudgy body, but in my opinion, she actually has the prettiest face amongst all the ML there.

Took the $98 90mins package. Had hair spa, ear cleaning, massage and of course some happy time. First time doing hair spa, quite relaxing but to be honest not my cup of tea. Next time might try their body scrub instead.

C still pretty much the same, chatty, cheerful and i felt she levelled up her GFE slightly as compared to when she was at the East. Constant hugs and kisses. Good service as well. Not a time watcher. Nice soft melons. Not big but a handful with big nipples. Perfect for sucking.

Please do not PM me for contact. PM the original person who shared this place please. Otherwise you can just google, there are hints in this thread (Look for numbers).
Old Today, 11:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 4
unbrokensquid is one of the Best!unbrokensquid is one of the Best!unbrokensquid is one of the Best!

Not sure if I should post this here.. but seems like previous FR for the place isn't in its particular thread. Have been observing this particular place at Bugis Area which advertises ear picking for a damn long time.. Lack of FR but decided to go. Here's my review...

Visited Gigi at the old complex😉 at Bugis area. Location is convenient but there will be plenty of footfalls around the building. Once in it, it's quite a run down mall. So going up to the location was non eventful.

Services: Ear Picking but she wanted to do simple facial as well since had plenty of time remaining. Specials are after the basic services😊
Time spent: More than an hour.
Looks: 15% discount from photo. Pretty and petite. She looks young.
Boobs: Small B.
Specials: best you go find out yourself. Just know that it is worth it as I took the $80 top up.
Total damage: Earpicking ($50) + $80.
RTF: For sure.
Old Today, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
evilbell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can kindly share please? Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
I got one hair spa near Little India/Farrer

$68 per entry, i quite like it

Wash face, massage scalp, massage face, massage head, some shoulder massage.

There are a few girls there, all PRC i think. I took the one with the biggest boobs, D cup. She is slim, small waist and flat tummy, real D cups.
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
rundevilrun87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrundevilrun87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

V is my recommendation for head spa, tease your asshole lightly with her fingernails. big natural tits, entrance $68 for headsdpa and $80 full topless roam, she removes her top for you to play and zhut her dua nehneh

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1