The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Metsudone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Step one is start sex talk will lead to another things hehe
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

sometimes, the husbands/bfs of the girl finds out. but still chooses to stick.

why do they do this? lack of choice? no pride?

recently one of the ladies I know was on her phone with her bf - told her bf not to worry as she was out partying. barely 15 mins later she was in the toilet getting fucked by another guy..
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15400 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post

recently one of the ladies I know was on her phone with her bf - told her bf not to worry as she was out partying. barely 15 mins later she was in the toilet getting fucked by another guy..
if it was so easy to leave a cheating partner, girl, is because she never meant anything to you in the first place.

if she does, sometimes the choice might seem obvious, but the heart says, it needs time.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post

Because they simply enjoy being cuckold. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
if it was so easy to leave a cheating partner, girl, is because she never meant anything to you in the first place.

if she does, sometimes the choice might seem obvious, but the heart says, it needs time.
Sorry bro, just finished fucking a cheating girl.
It felt good, real good. HAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1