The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Paulapa is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Can be found 🤳

Today I returned to Little Saigon1 and found V21 again, her service always satisfied me, the massage was good and the b2b was more perfect than the first time I came, I asked if the job was good but she just smiled. happily and said, it seems I'm old so there are very few customers, this is an introduction for those over 28 years old who want good massage and b2b services, you can find her to try, I want to promote her. there are guests and the problem is that she is very serious about her job that is worth a try 👍🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Body found in a suitcase in Paris, Quran open to the first page found close to the bo Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 21-05-2024 08:30 AM
Google FT HR found her call abruptly disconnected, found out she was fired! Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 21-02-2023 09:30 AM
No trace of mRNA vaccine found in breast milk; gene found that helps identify COVID-1 Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 20-07-2021 02:20 PM
Fake news:Piece of shit F35 found so soon in ocean, whereas MH37 cannot be found.. Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 08-05-2019 01:20 AM
PLA's underwater drone found near Pee Sai Naval Base! Snooking US Navy data! Found @ Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 25-03-2019 11:30 PM