The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
lucifyx is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Icelyn
Shave : a bit growing out by now
French: Yes
English: Yes a bit
Looks: 8/10
Body : 8.5/10 Slim
Boobs: Natural blessful B cup
CIM: Almost got me to CIM have to tolerate the urge
DT: N/A
AR: N/A
AJ: N/A
FJ: 8.5/10
Overall : 8.5/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥

saw some bro reviews, decided to try and man probably the best i had in 2024. door open saw a young and yes super shy girls she undress by wearing a towel to cover herself! showering with care. door closed and the best i had with a very good Bbbj and of course good FJ. rest is memory. tipped her well and promise to RTF. thanks GMC OKT for this wonderful babe
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

109 from Nooky

Looks: close to what is advertised, but her complexion is not so good/smooth
Boobs: big enhanced semi-hard C, a bit crumpled
Body: perfect body, just nice slim
BBBJ: quite green can be improved, but she can keep doing it till you stop her
FJ: nice

She is attentive to your needs and requests, will now and then ask you how you feel, etc.

Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoiuy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Late FR for USD from LFT

Looks: 10/10 gorgeous face and sexy body. Exactly same as photos and video.
Boobs: 9/10 perfect size
Bbbj: 8/10 great use of tongue and suction. Can dt
FJ: 10/10 tight and wet.
Gfe: great English and can talk and joke about anything
Rtf: yes. Before she goes back
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 8
PeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR : Tammy

She looks way better than photos(sorry Bro Chai And Leo)
Cup size B, slim and tanned skinned. Bakness will be 2 (still learning)

Most of the services done is similar to Bro teebs_darklord. I can say the service is very kinky and she have ways to make any guys cum 2 shots easily

Yes she treat you like a boyfriend with showering you before , middle and end of session, tons of hugging.

Rtf ; Yes once im back from my overseas trip

Thanks Bro Leo for coordinating this and also my Bro Chai
Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaosinful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lucky from thai fairies

okt: smooth, accommodating, fast response, friendly

looks: 8/10 10% discount from photo(looks darker, maybe room lighting not good?). early/mid 20s
body: nice body, slight tummy fat
boobs: D cup, big and round, fun to play with however seems hard to me, maybe its not natural?
attitude: bubbly, easy going, chill, like your secondary school gf
bbbj: very enthusiastic, first time got girl during shower kneel down and suck me erect. kindof a nice tease
fj: willing to accommodate different positions, moans were soft and sensual yet not overly exaggerated. spooning position is really ideal since I can grab onto her beautiful tits, we began have a deep passionate french kiss , obviously i didnt last long. after 1s, give a proper thai massage top to toe for 30-40 mins. really solid and one of a kind. proceeded with 2nd shot with cow girl then missionary hands grabbing me butt as if pleading me to plunge into her faster and deeper. as our bodies hugged tightly and panting, 2nd shot was over

rtf:yes

overall 8.5/10. suppose to be 1.5 hour, but ended within 1hr. but it was a fruitful one and time was well spent.

not time watcher, not phone player
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 10
fxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to behold

Aki from kinkangel69

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=23592860

Looks: 8.5/10 Only light make up when I walked in, but still very cute, gives u the feel of the girl next door

Body type: 10/10 Petite with smooth skin, boobs around B, but in very nice shape

GFE: 10/10 A bit shy at beginning, but once you start the topic with her, she become a talkative girl, with her young and cute face, the GFE is off the sky

Bbbj: 8/10 SOP work with patience, no rush, only stop until I call for it

FJ: 9/10 Super tight below, and once we started, she become auto mode, start to ride on me without any instruction. The cowgirl rid is a "must try".

Comments or pics: Over all, it was a awesome session with her. Worth of trying. Feel relax and satisfy during the session, will come back for her again if got time.
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1092 / Power: 2
Redsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud of

Quick review for Zoey from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 it's her in the pics. Confirm with my own eyes
Body: 9.5/10 my type of body. Meaty and sexy
Bbbj: 9/10 OTOT, took her own sweet time sucking me. With eye contact while she slowly blow down
Fj: 9/10 ang Pai moves. Super worth it. Hard to describe.must book her so you know bros
Gfe: 9/10 took care of me from shower till end. Not even check phone. Only hold phone when she played sexy music. Siok!

Rtf is a need
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
jazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to behold

Field Report(FR) for OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: SHINE Ai
Looks : Very cheeky looking and she has a natural smiley face.
Body : love her natural firm C Cup boobs. Curvy and nice ass.
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 10/10 OUT OF THIS WORLD! She is really good with it. One of the best I’ve experienced.
Fuck job(FJ) : 10/10 did deep pumps and tight.
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 10/10
Return fuck(RTF) : Will do if I can find the time.

Last time she was here, I visited her 3x. Unfortunately due to work schedule, I managed only once so far. There was no ice breaking needed as I reminded her of my last meetings. She was surprised I remembered some personal stuff. Haha
Tks OneSIAM!

I will only exchange points with those having 20 reputation points and above.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gebeyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico069 View Post
Girl: Tara
Stable: Galaxyxscorts
Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=996730&highlight=

Tara from Galaxyxscorts arrived recently and I saw that it was indication that she was a mix Korean thai. This got me interested and thus I contacted her okt to make a booking for tdy. Booking was quick and I got a slot I wanted.

When I reached, I contacted the okt and after waiting for a while, I got her room number and made my way upstairs.

First looks: looks like her photos. Confirmed with her that she is indeed a mix Korean thai. First time in sg according to her and she said business is not really ideal. I guess it’s because she isn’t really photogenic but her skills were really good. She is probably one of the most hardworking gals around.

Ratings:
Looks: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
This gem real solid👍 Good bed skill and service oriented.
Just end my session with her and left with both leg numb
Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Momay frm LFT

This is a belated post as I was freaking busy @ work for the last 2 days.

Look : 7.5/10 More or less similar to the posted pic, but w/o the thick makeup. TBH, abit GND look @ 1st glance but she'll grow into u. She hails frm Chiang Mai so her complexion is rather fair. Personally, I feel that she got the cute cute Ah Lian seh (pattern).

Body : 8/10 Short petit stature. Enhanced C to D sized boobs which were relatively soft, + pair of light coloured nipples. She's quite slim so she's a legit fun size bonk queen.

Pussy : Nice shaven pussy, & TIGHT. Didn't try to paint her though. Pt to take note, I find that she's kinda dry down there ( Maybe I boh skills or not yandao enuff) so KY is recommended during fingering or bonks.

Shower : More or less SOP, till she drop down to blow my shaft to attention. Wanted to kickstart the action right then in the toilet but she told me to bonk her in bed. Oh well, too bad...

BBBJ : 8/10 She fares well in this department, gd suctions & willing to go DT & balls licking too.

Frenching : 8/10 Allowed but won't say is DFK la. More towards the sensual type.

FJ : 9/10 This is where she Aced, mostly attributable to her shaved TIGHT pussy. Started with her on top of me riding for abt 10mins b4 she pulled me up to switch position with her. Bonked her for abt 15mins, with her hugging me tight & wrapping her legs behind my butt b4 I blew off my 1st load. Proceed to toilet to wash up & went back to bed to cuddle up in spooner position, for chit chats. During the small talks, she'll occasionally arouse me by jerking her ass on my crotch. Rested for a while & her hand reached for my semi-hard shaft & smack on her pussy, while she shot me a CFM look. Man, this got me real hard in no time & we kickstart 2nd rnd, 1st in missionary, then switched to Doggy, & back yo Missionary b4 I blew off my 2nd load. Damn, I actually finished the whole deed with 20mins more to go! Wow, haven finished off that fast for dunno how many donkey yrs!

GFE : 9/10 She's quite cute (Adorable & not ugly) la, & she got the naughty kiddy vibes so the whole sexperience is more like bonking a young cute Ah Lian during ur (or mine) younger days.

RTF : Maybe, but really wanna try the other new batch of newly arrived babes 1st.
Old Today, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3903 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she is a rare gem.

Anyway her link is https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=997815

Without her link I doubt anyone would know which stable she is from. 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutJelly View Post
FR : Tammy

She looks way better than photos(sorry Bro Chai And Leo)
Cup size B, slim and tanned skinned. Bakness will be 2 (still learning)

Most of the services done is similar to Bro teebs_darklord. I can say the service is very kinky and she have ways to make any guys cum 2 shots easily

Yes she treat you like a boyfriend with showering you before , middle and end of session, tons of hugging.

Rtf ; Yes once im back from my overseas trip

Thanks Bro Leo for coordinating this and also my Bro Chai

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1