The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
isis is a Helpful and Caring Samsterisis is a Helpful and Caring Samsterisis is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nereus View Post
Hi all, want to know if there are any other well known actress in CAT 3 doing bj simulation like 陳雅倫 in 南洋十大邪术 ?
Well known or pretty ones.
Seen some other simulation, but just head up head down, the 陳雅倫 scene bj simulation rock solid.

Thanks in advance.
Agreed and thanks.
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
rotichennei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all, want to know if there are any other well known actress in CAT 3 doing bj simulation like 陳雅倫 in 南洋十大邪术 ?
Seen some other simulation, but just head up head down, the 陳雅倫 scene bj simulation rock solid.

Thanks in advance.
She should be an expert in real life
Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
PlutoMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
She is from 3D Sex and Zen. The protagonist wife that got ignored by the loser protagonist then end up get fucked in the tub by the hunter. Last part she kena tortured by the prince.

Very good share bro okcieMon. From her facial expression, they could really be fucking!
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed View Post
3D invaders different movie, but also have 1 slim girl with very nice round boobs, I think this thread discussed her before, I too lazy to search back.

A link to the highlights in the movie. Slim nice looking girl, also my favourite scene starts at around 9:10.
I just have a weakness for slim girls with nice boobies.

https://xhamster2.com/videos/wu-qing...nvader-7239645
Hehe because it is from my post.

Hint: Go back to Page 30 of this thread for her pictures.

Agree 9:10 skinny specky is the luckiest fucker to enjoy her.
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Samster

okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
Thanks bro okcieMon,

Great body she has there ... are all of these photos from the same 1 single movie ?

Thanks
Yep. From the movie 3D Sex and Zen: Extreme Ecstasy.

In my opinion, this movie was one of the few "modern" HK Cat III movies released in 2011. If you notice, 33D Invaders was also released in 2011. Due West: Our Sex Journey was released in 2022. Therefore this holy trio of "must watch" Cat III movies belong to the early 2010s era.

These Cat III movies tried to revitalise the scene by using 3D glasses in the cinema and also hyping it up by using famous Jap AV actresses (e.g Saori Hara, Akiho Yoshizawa etc) combined with HK actors and actresses.

For 3D Sex and Zen, notable performances in my opinion were from Saori Hara and Leni Lan. Leni was considered a surprise since she's a PRC actress and is first time she bare nude. Compared to Vonnie Lui from HK who did not even go nude but only show her breast. During the press tour interview, I remember Vonnie Lui super noisy. Bare so little yet talk so much.

There is a reason why Leni Lan, Daniella Wang and Chen Chih Ying are so highly talked about and remembered.
Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM
Samster

Additional tidbit:

In my opinion, the last truly watchable HK Cat III was 3D Naked Ambition 2 (3D豪情) released in 2014 starring Chapman To. Notice the recurring theme of 3D glasses in theatres?

This movie featured alot of popular JAV actresses at the time. Although sadly there was no very big standout performance by any HK actresses. Candy Yuen was a disappointment here. Notable scene was her forcing Chapman To to perform oral on her in the shower. The JAV actresses were the ones carrying the show.

After that, HK Cat III scene kind of fizzled out.
Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks in advance.
I humbly suggest a throwback to my post for the movie Sex and Zen 3. (玉蒲團III官人我要)
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?...&postcount=604

Updated movie link but please note that timestamps may be off since it is a new link

玉蒲團III官人我要
https://tvdy.cc/movie/index10363.html

There are 2 notable scenes.

1st at arnd 11 min mark to 12:30 min mark where all 3 actresses are learning how to do a bj from mamasan. This one is incredibly good with tongue work involved.

2nd is at around 30:13 min mark. Fire and ice bbbj on Elvis Tsui performed by Tung Yi

陳雅倫's scene is still the best by far but hope this satisfies your curiosity. Let me know what you think!

Last edited by okcieMon; Yesterday at 06:35 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1