The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
archiez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Quitting SBF After 20 Years

too bad as I just joined today….(just bcos forgot my previous login) lol
Old 11-08-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hayser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good luck, well wishes to u
Old 12-08-2024, 06:19 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
I have decided to quit SBF. Again
No need to quit. Whenever you free. Just drop by to see see look to see some of your samster friend here.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-08-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10557 / Power: 15
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Tiagong if u can't change the situation, change ur mindset. If u can't change ur mindset, change ur doctor. Enjoy..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 12-08-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 7
ssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The biggest complaint regarding this forum has always been over the fake freelancer stuff.

However those who started this journey the same time that I did will recall that I never intended to feature freelancers in the forum in the first place.

The forum was started to share information regarding the legal girls at Geylang and the other legal districts and the grey zone in health centres and ktv lounges.

The FL dome came about because the OKTs started flooding the forum. That's when the FL Dome had to be created along with its warning about FLs not going through the necessary check ups and was therefore a "buyer beware" section.

The forum took off when more and more "illegal" OKTs found the forum to be the best place on the net to make money at my expense.

The financial turnaround came about because one of the members here offered to set up the infrastructure necessary to collect money from the pimp underworld and send a portion to me so that I could pay the bills. It was either that or I would have called it quits. The traffic was massive and required 4 huge load balanced servers to keep things going.

Sadly he ended up paying the price and spent time in jail. Such are the risks of keeping a site like this going in this day and age. It's not just vice that is illegal. Just about everything in this site is now absolutely unacceptable in this woke dystopia we now live in.

Even images of fully clothed girls can be deemed to be "sexualising". Discussions about boobs and pussies are misogynistic and objectifying. Nothing here is celebrated. Everything is condemned.

I'm tired.

I'm also saddened when I read messages of the sort that the TS posted yesterday. It makes me long for the good times too. I'd love all the old timers to stick around because we all traveled this journey together for what is now almost a quarter of a century and we've all shared the same experience of falling testosterone levels, failed relationships, dwindling libido, health scares and all the other factors associated with advancing years.

But life goes on.....
It’s not easy. I can only imagine all the struggles you’re facing.
Even though I didn’t join from way back, I must say what you did with SBF is quite a game changer for SG. Maybe you think I’m flattering you or what but i seriously think what you did altered the course of SG sexual history in some ways. And that’s to be applauded.

As with most things SG that need to be clean, nice and properly curated, SBF was a nice two-finger salute to all that. And it’s also to show how human we all are.

Given how you’ve even managed to keep this place up for so long is already amazing. Yeah so things aren’t like the way it was before, and ppl need to work so much harder to find the gems, but I think SBF is still useful for the purpose it stands for.

So thank you.
Old 12-08-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm also saddened when I read messages of the sort that the TS posted yesterday. It makes me long for the good times too. I'd love all the old timers to stick around because we all traveled this journey together for what is now almost a quarter of a century and we've all shared the same experience of falling testosterone levels, failed relationships, dwindling libido, health scares and all the other factors associated with advancing years.

But life goes on.....
Always be here since the days of Delphi, this forum is not only about sex, i glad it has broaden beyond that, we even have a resident doc on board dishing out advice. I am sure there are still many of the old timers lurking round just perhaps like me time has caught up we need to slow down..but that doesn't mean we are gone..
Old 12-08-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 23
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I am sure there are still many of the old timers lurking round just perhaps like me time has caught up we need to slow down..but that doesn't mean we are gone..
Agree with you bro.
Old 12-08-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I totally understand your situation bro.
Me, I on and off nowadays and like you said age catching up too and thrill and excitement wasn't as exciting as before.
What I do is save some $$ and go outside of SG once awhile and have a bit of fun with some 'friend/friends' who I enjoy the company more.

Quote:

I joined SBF on 17-02-2004, and finally went for commercial sex in 2006 to get rid of my virginity with a PRC FL. Back then, SBF's FL Dome (there was only one dome) had PRCs who were really freelancers. PDMM, factory workers, and "students". Bros would post FRs of their experiences and pass the FLs' contacts via PMs and emails. There were of course OKTs who pretended to be bros, but those were exposed very quickly by an angry mob if the girls did not match the descriptions. Back then, negative FRs remained for all to see. SBF was a treasure trove for people like me. However, I quit shortly after, deciding to give this concept called "love" another chance.

"Love" didn't quite work out and I returned to commercial sex around 2012. By then, agents had set up websites and filled them with photoshopped pictures But bros were still writing FRs and you could tell which FLs were good based on the FRs. But men sometimes think with our cock and I had the bad luck of meeting a baby elephant PRC FL in a run down apartment filled with Hong Kong feet smell. The horrible Hong Kong feet smell left me so traumatized about hygiene that I quit commercial sex again.

I returned to commercial sex last year to escape life's unhappiness. While sex offered a good distraction, it is not the solution to my problems. And at my age, I really enjoy long loving cuddles after sex. In the commercial world, long loving cuddles are very expensive and my finances aren't there yet. Furthermore, my health is not holding up very well recently. I have thus decided to end my third stint with commercial sex.

I might come back to commercial sex yet again, but I don't know whether I'll be back with SBF. I don't know what happened, but bros don't post FRs nowadays. Without FRs, SBF is no longer a forum. It is just a listing. Dome 2 is a perfect example. Nothing but a list of PRC FLs. Dome 3 is filled with fake FRs and becoming like Dome 2. Fake FRs are also beginning to outnumber real ones in Dome L. With the situation like this, SBF might not be the best place to find FLs if and when I do return to commercial sex again. Sammy boss started this with a lot of passion and created the ultimate sex forum back then. But age has caught up with everyone, including SBF.
Old 12-08-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Always be here since the days of Delphi, this forum is not only about sex, i glad it has broaden beyond that, we even have a resident doc on board dishing out advice. I am sure there are still many of the old timers lurking round just perhaps like me time has caught up we need to slow down..but that doesn't mean we are gone..
Bro you still love butt-hole.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro you still love butt-hole.
of course but now no more opportunities...
Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Quitting SBF After 20 Years

Quote:

The forum took off when more and more "illegal" OKTs found the forum to be the best place on the net to make money at my expense.

I'm tired.

I'm also saddened when I read messages of the sort that the TS posted yesterday. It makes me long for the good times too.

But life goes on.....
Dear sammyboyfor,

Thank you for all your hard work behind the background and keeping this forum alive. I come here for whoring research and wanking joy every other day and took the running of this forum for granted. Reading what you said made me feel for you and the obstacles you must have faced. Thank you for keeping up with the good fight and hope you can last another 25 years!
Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4171 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Quitting SBF After 20 Years

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Honestly, I don't buy premium because I don't go for FLs or commercials.

The bright side which i really appreciate is there are no fucking pop ups. Click Page 2, and 10 pop ups appear, closing 5 opens another 5. Closing those 5 opens another 2, closing those 2 finally after 5 mins, I get to see my site.
This one totally with u bro. Im happy that there is No pops up when we are surfing around this forum.

I wana to thank this forum for providing me information and updates since I was single till im married now with 2 big boys.
Shall I say that this forum and I went thru "酸甜苦辣".

I feel sad as many members and brother like TS retiring from this forum.
I did that years ago, and back here again to find the "Belonging Feel".
Not for sex desire definitely. This kinda of feel that we brothers missed. Not that kinda of Gay feel also.

Nevertheless, lets wish TS a good retirement from this forum. Do visit us whenever u free.-If u reading this.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old Today, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Quote:
The internet is a very complicated place nowadays and overheads are huge.

I lost close to $80,000 dollars to get things going. I managed to recoup my initial investment only when the forum went from being a hobby site to actually accepting paid adverts from the OKTs.

If just 20% of the active members bought premium membership I could keep things going without the need for advertising revenue. Sadly it's more like 0.05% and I'd be USD6000 in the red every month without advertising revenue. Of course I fully understand why people don't want to whip out their credit cards to pay for membership on a website like this one. I have done my best to set up the billing system to be very discrete by involving a third party processor but the reluctance is still understandable.

Finally the IMDA is not helping things. They are doing their best to put me out of business. This is one of my prime motivations is to keep things going rather than succumb to the pressure and the legal threats.

Hopefully the forum still provides value to those seeking an outlet and I would like everyone stay around for as long as possible.

Sad to see you go. I too long for the good old days but nothing lasts forever.
Interesting for the boss to say that.

Today I have my 2 yrs old thread removed without reason.
I created another thread and within hours it's gone.

Again I created one more asking admin what have I done to have my thread deleted, no reply and just removed my last thread.

You said you would like old samsters to stay, but you are doing otherwise.

My thread did not openly posted any juciy stuffs nor sharing openly budget joints. Yet you just remove without reason.

Please don't be a hypocrite.

Been supporting this forum for years this is how sbf treated it's long time supporter. Period.

I asked a legit question and no reply?

Then you as the boss here sweet talking asking long time supporter to stay?

You joking?
Old Today, 04:39 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2920 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
Interesting for the boss to say that.

Today I have my 2 yrs old thread removed without reason.
I created another thread and within hours it's gone.

Again I created one more asking admin what have I done to have my thread deleted, no reply and just removed my last thread.

You said you would like old samsters to stay, but you are doing otherwise.

My thread did not openly posted any juciy stuffs nor sharing openly budget joints. Yet you just remove without reason.

Please don't be a hypocrite.

Been supporting this forum for years this is how sbf treated it's long time supporter. Period.

I asked a legit question and no reply?

Then you as the boss here sweet talking asking long time supporter to stay?

You joking?
I asked to old timers to hang around to talk cock sing song rather than create strife.

As far as editorial control is concerned it left my hands when I sold my soul. I am not responsible for figuring out what is spam, what is genuine sharing and what is covert advertising. It is left to those who know what is going on behind the scenes.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old Today, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 972 / Power: 15
dman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I joined SBF on 17-02-2004, and finally went for commercial sex in 2006 to get rid of my virginity with a PRC FL. Back then, SBF's FL Dome (there was only one dome) had PRCs who were really freelancers. PDMM, factory workers, and "students". Bros would post FRs of their experiences and pass the FLs' contacts via PMs and emails. There were of course OKTs who pretended to be bros, but those were exposed very quickly by an angry mob if the girls did not match the descriptions. Back then, negative FRs remained for all to see. SBF was a treasure trove for people like me. However, I quit shortly after, deciding to give this concept called "love" another chance.

"Love" didn't quite work out and I returned to commercial sex around 2012. By then, agents had set up websites and filled them with photoshopped pictures But bros were still writing FRs and you could tell which FLs were good based on the FRs. But men sometimes think with our cock and I had the bad luck of meeting a baby elephant PRC FL in a run down apartment filled with Hong Kong feet smell. The horrible Hong Kong feet smell left me so traumatized about hygiene that I quit commercial sex again.

I returned to commercial sex last year to escape life's unhappiness. While sex offered a good distraction, it is not the solution to my problems. And at my age, I really enjoy long loving cuddles after sex. In the commercial world, long loving cuddles are very expensive and my finances aren't there yet. Furthermore, my health is not holding up very well recently. I have thus decided to end my third stint with commercial sex.

I might come back to commercial sex yet again, but I don't know whether I'll be back with SBF. I don't know what happened, but bros don't post FRs nowadays. Without FRs, SBF is no longer a forum. It is just a listing. Dome 2 is a perfect example. Nothing but a list of PRC FLs. Dome 3 is filled with fake FRs and becoming like Dome 2. Fake FRs are also beginning to outnumber real ones in Dome L. With the situation like this, SBF might not be the best place to find FLs if and when I do return to commercial sex again. Sammy boss started this with a lot of passion and created the ultimate sex forum back then. But age has caught up with everyone, including SBF.
You have to expect some landmines here and there, and there are some that just don’t suit your taste. The way you write tells me you are probably smart enough to do some good homework before you go finding a lady for a commercial fuck. In my own experiences and I have been chionging for a while, I find that at least 60-70% of new visits didn’t leave me disappointed and I only had to do some simple research before each new visits.

Like you, I enjoy long loving cuddles which lead me to think that FL domes may not be for you because the girls are unlikely to give you the kind of gfe you crave. Maybe explore the ML area or spend some effort to find yourself a FWB or FB. Go and get yourself a girlfriend if you don’t have one or volunteer to do some social work to return back to society.

Ultimately, I hope you find some direction after quitting this forum even though I don’t think this is the solution to your problems.feel free to PM me if you do I would very much like to hear about it good luck bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1