The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Today, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
frozenfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfrozenfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

For Anny Club Friday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=995640

Booked a slot with Anny, was a bit hesitant at first since there's not many reviews of her, but then read hers in telegram and go for it.
Lady was sexy and horny, have hidden wild side in her and she very good in frenching and catbath. If you're into kissing and building slow sensual foreplay, can go with her.
Abalone was very tight (young pussy of a 23 y.o) and clean shave too, she let me paint her good and her moan volume keep increasing till she suddenly cummed hard jerking.
We fuck hard like rabbits and change alot of position too. Booked 1s only but it was good. Seems nice to met a young girl with high sex drive and will do anything to please.
Old Today, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
ahguu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Key Sia Indo lady from sunny

Look: Shoulder length black with hair, young pretty lady that will turn heads if you ever walk by her, bitchy and slutty type with heavy make up .

Body: Slim and curvy in all the right places. Nice to hug body with tanned skin and no tattoo or scar. She has a nice meaty ass.

Boobs: Her boobs was natural C and size was ok for me . It was nice to squeeze. It match her body nicely. She have sensitive nipple.

Frenching: Started slow with abit of frenching at first but after that it was all the way nice DFK
All out tongue fight, straight to war.

Pussy: no smell and nicely trimmed type. She will lets out soft moans as I paint her and she seem to be enjoying it.

BBBJ: quite good and very wet and good suction. slow and slurping with suction, she did lick my balls and deep throat occasionally

FJ: We did cowgirl, doggy, standing doggy and missionary. She is so horny and wet I pumped her for a good 30mins and I think the corridor also can hear stereo surround moaning but who cares as long it can feed my ego well on bed can liao. we both cum together with sweat on our body.

GFE: No black face and commercial feel. This is one of her strong points, will hug u and lay by yourside pamper me and giving me the bf and gf feel.

Thanks bro sunny for bring the nice lady to put shores.
Old Today, 04:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anime bonk of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Manga style? �� ... It can only mean either she enjoyed your fucking so much she had to celebrate by vaping ... Or she was bored out of her mind she needed to destress... ������
I know she enjoyed her session with me..

The vape was on the bed and got tossed around during our fucking, she found it pressing up against her and took a toke, offered me as well, then put it on the bedside table..
Old Today, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
Wee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Sarah @VPremium

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=991040

Decided to celebrate National Day with my dick buried in Sarah…

I actually tried to book her once before when she first arrived, but she went back after two days, so when VP posted that her second stint was ending, I paid her a visit.

Looks: Like she jumped out of a shonen manga. A slender, petite girl with multi coloured long hair and enhanced boobs. She even had a small bandaid across her nose (she said she scratched herself) - greeted me in a very sexy black lingerie, g-string and crotchless stockings.
Comms: speaks excellent English, but with a soft and high-pitched voice.
DFK: no, but lots and lots of kisses and little play bites. Everywhere.
BBBJ: no DT, but I had to drag her off my cock after she blew me for ten minutes, and she also gave me a boob job.
DATY: very briefly, as she didn’t like it, which is a shame, as she has a very pretty little shaved pussy.
FJ: another VP gal who enjoys a hard fuck, though Sarah prefers cowgirl, and has a few different positions.

So basically, she’s like a sexy hentai cosplayer you meet at a Cosplay convention, who takes you home and rapes you.. a little bundle of energy who really enjoys sex.

Also the first FL I’ve experienced who vaped while fucking…

Anywhoo, hope she will come back so I can RTF.
Life must be tough on her. Hope she earns as much as possible here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1