The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16104 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
Bro said it best.
Time and sperm management
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old Today, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Next position with P is 69, cheers!
I think P wont know how to give a BJ. She probably never given one ever.

Before 69, also need to guide her flip on all fours for doggy. Then can pound her hard!
Old Today, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2844 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Besides this, there is also one down two more to go.
Yup. After M, Z and P…W up next before the unexpected one off with G.
With P, we went thru an emotional rollercoaster together. So of all of the gals i owned in the ofc…..P was the least sexual but the most emotionally linked
Old Today, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2844 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
I think P wont know how to give a BJ. She probably never given one ever.

Before 69, also need to guide her flip on all fours for doggy. Then can pound her hard!
Bro is correct. She didn’t know how to. And when I tried to teach her, she tried. Lol. Ouch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1