The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 21
watmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud of
Quitting SBF After 20 Years

I have decided to quit SBF. Again

I joined SBF on 17-02-2004, and finally went for commercial sex in 2006 to get rid of my virginity with a PRC FL. Back then, SBF's FL Dome (there was only one dome) had PRCs who were really freelancers. PDMM, factory workers, and "students". Bros would post FRs of their experiences and pass the FLs' contacts via PMs and emails. There were of course OKTs who pretended to be bros, but those were exposed very quickly by an angry mob if the girls did not match the descriptions. Back then, negative FRs remained for all to see. SBF was a treasure trove for people like me. However, I quit shortly after, deciding to give this concept called "love" another chance.

"Love" didn't quite work out and I returned to commercial sex around 2012. By then, agents had set up websites and filled them with photoshopped pictures But bros were still writing FRs and you could tell which FLs were good based on the FRs. But men sometimes think with our cock and I had the bad luck of meeting a baby elephant PRC FL in a run down apartment filled with Hong Kong feet smell. The horrible Hong Kong feet smell left me so traumatized about hygiene that I quit commercial sex again.

I returned to commercial sex last year to escape life's unhappiness. While sex offered a good distraction, it is not the solution to my problems. And at my age, I really enjoy long loving cuddles after sex. In the commercial world, long loving cuddles are very expensive and my finances aren't there yet. Furthermore, my health is not holding up very well recently. I have thus decided to end my third stint with commercial sex.

I might come back to commercial sex yet again, but I don't know whether I'll be back with SBF. I don't know what happened, but bros don't post FRs nowadays. Without FRs, SBF is no longer a forum. It is just a listing. Dome 2 is a perfect example. Nothing but a list of PRC FLs. Dome 3 is filled with fake FRs and becoming like Dome 2. Fake FRs are also beginning to outnumber real ones in Dome L. With the situation like this, SBF might not be the best place to find FLs if and when I do return to commercial sex again. Sammy boss started this with a lot of passion and created the ultimate sex forum back then. But age has caught up with everyone, including SBF.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old Today, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 1
shimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Quitting SBF After 20 Years

Feel u bro.. stepping on landmines a few times myself.. tho I'm pretty new to the scene..

Worse is when bros provide FR they got zap or removed. Its so reminding me of the strong country that cannot accept truth that they don't like to hear..

Hope ur body and health gets better..
Old Today, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Rossyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SBF service to the sponsors? Think I also have a number of post being 'Deleted' when I check my posts. I suppose, only juicy positives, anything else is deem as harmful?...

Been on Sammy for many many years with my other ID. created this one so it's not so obviously me... haha. Had a hands full of 'landmines' meself over the years.

Equally as dangerous is landing on someone that you absolutely vibe with and have heavenly good time each RTF. These are the ones bros (including me) dun write about much because they wanna keep it to themselves for... (whatever reason)...

Been RTF'ing one recently, only one... can't get her off my head... I'm a pretty rational person when money is involved... but just can't stop thinking of her... die liao.

haha.

maybe I should be like TS, walk away from Sammy, but not sure if that's gonna help.

Last edited by Rossyboi; Today at 04:48 PM. Reason: typo
Old Today, 05:01 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2902 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

The internet is a very complicated place nowadays and overheads are huge.

I lost close to $80,000 dollars to get things going. I managed to recoup my initial investment only when the forum went from being a hobby site to actually accepting paid adverts from the OKTs.

If just 20% of the active members bought premium membership I could keep things going without the need for advertising revenue. Sadly it's more like 0.05% and I'd be USD6000 in the red every month without advertising revenue. Of course I fully understand why people don't want to whip out their credit cards to pay for membership on a website like this one. I have done my best to set up the billing system to be very discrete by involving a third party processor but the reluctance is still understandable.

Finally the IMDA is not helping things. They are doing their best to put me out of business. This is one of my prime motivations is to keep things going rather than succumb to the pressure and the legal threats.

Hopefully the forum still provides value to those seeking an outlet and I would like everyone stay around for as long as possible.

Sad to see you go. I too long for the good old days but nothing lasts forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post

I joined SBF on 17-02-2004, and finally went for commercial sex in 2006 to get rid of my virginity with a PRC FL. Back then, SBF's FL Dome (there was only one dome) had PRCs who were really freelancers. PDMM, factory workers, and "students". Bros would post FRs of their experiences and pass the FLs' contacts via PMs and emails. There were of course OKTs who pretended to be bros, but those were exposed very quickly by an angry mob if the girls did not match the descriptions. Back then, negative FRs remained for all to see. SBF was a treasure trove for people like me. However, I quit shortly after, deciding to give this concept called "love" another chance.

"Love" didn't quite work out and I returned to commercial sex around 2012. By then, agents had set up websites and filled them with photoshopped pictures But bros were still writing FRs and you could tell which FLs were good based on the FRs. But men sometimes think with our cock and I had the bad luck of meeting a baby elephant PRC FL in a run down apartment filled with Hong Kong feet smell. The horrible Hong Kong feet smell left me so traumatized about hygiene that I quit commercial sex again.

I returned to commercial sex last year to escape life's unhappiness. While sex offered a good distraction, it is not the solution to my problems. And at my age, I really enjoy long loving cuddles after sex. In the commercial world, long loving cuddles are very expensive and my finances aren't there yet. Furthermore, my health is not holding up very well recently. I have thus decided to end my third stint with commercial sex.

I might come back to commercial sex yet again, but I don't know whether I'll be back with SBF. I don't know what happened, but bros don't post FRs nowadays. Without FRs, SBF is no longer a forum. It is just a listing. Dome 2 is a perfect example. Nothing but a list of PRC FLs. Dome 3 is filled with fake FRs and becoming like Dome 2. Fake FRs are also beginning to outnumber real ones in Dome L. With the situation like this, SBF might not be the best place to find FLs if and when I do return to commercial sex again. Sammy boss started this with a lot of passion and created the ultimate sex forum back then. But age has caught up with everyone, including SBF.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old Today, 05:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2902 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone has a workable solution to making the site financially viable without being beholden to anyone I'd love to hear from them.

If there's a billionaire out there who can return the site to its roots with a nice cash injection I'd love to hear from him/her too.

Elon Musk are you interested? Twitter cost you USD44 BILLION. You can have this site for a fraction of that.

Majulah Singapura.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old Today, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16353 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimasu View Post
Feel u bro.. stepping on landmines a few times myself.. tho I'm pretty new to the scene..

Worse is when bros provide FR they got zap or removed. Its so reminding me of the strong country that cannot accept truth that they don't like to hear..

Hope ur body and health gets better..
Hope u guys are well, please don’t leave SBF
Old Today, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
2realise4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe onlyfans can invest . Hahaha

Should get the onlyfans/fansly content creators to use here to promote. Charge them a small fee, double digit will do.
Old Today, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 1
shimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nope I'm not the one quitting haha. Personally I just get wiser to take info with a pinch of salt loh. Sofar at least its just a handful of landmines and not something worse, like scam or 仙人跳. Not complaining as I do have my share of great bonks.

@sammyboy big boss, thanks for still holding this space for the bros needs. Maybe just wishful thinking lah.

The forum still serve as a place with good info for us for sure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1